It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sakiale

Thanks again. I'm one of those weird people who believes language differences represent a barrier between peoples, and my opinion is informed by that.

Earth may be unique among intelligent civilizations, with so many subcultures existing and competing at once, as exemplified by the ideal model we share of how aliens might tend to be homogeneous (is the the right word?) on their home planet.

No doubt all the different cultures and languages makes Earth a richer and more diverse place, but historically it also lead to a lot of unpleasantness between peoples. Not that a shared language or religion or appearance is ideal, but the transgression you cited is an example of bad will all around, based on....adoption of language. I actually wish there was a perfect solution for this, other than the obvious answer of "getting over it".

Is that your Scirocco?
I often say that between (sub)cultures, there is always a shared something to "talk about". In this case....VWs???

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: angelchemuel

The Star Wars projection technology could be why that was the most important speech he ever made.

Im coming to you from a Alien spacecraft in orbit. They helped us monitor the election and will now speak to everyone on earth.

People of earth..we come from the future and have came back to save humanity from the evil ones grasp. The democrats are traitors to humanity and the universe.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa
I'm going with your first thought......he's in a safe place.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

a reply to: PurpleFox

Maybe there is code embedded?

mobile.twitter.com...

Look VERY closely at his face and the outline around his head. It looks like possible deep fake, OR he was speaking in front of a green screen and not from his office.

I also thought deep fake or green screen because of the changing camera angles. It was definitely edited together.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Sidney Powell's main Twitter account suspended just now, even though she has not tweeted since early this morning.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Link

A picture is beginning to take shape. Barr/DOJ may have been told stand down on the investigating. MIL INT may have been assigned the lead. Turn over evidence to DOJ when done.

I think you are right.

With the Presidency up for grabs, it is easy for us to focus most intently on getting the election straightened out, and the road to a second term for DJT.

We must remember that major election interference at the national level aimed at wrongfully removing a sitting President constitutes a coup attempt.

If foreign powers are involved it becomes potentially an act of war.

Larger than a violation of law.

President Trump has given his enemies a lot of rope…. With the U.S. Military attached to the other end.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah..just because nobody said it doesn’t mean it isn’t. This is war. We’ve been in a Cold War for at least 11 months. I laugh at the threads wondering what it will take for a civil war. The history books will probably say George Floyd.
edit on 2-12-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
More ballots to be reviewed in AZ

link

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I noticed it as well. I could tell immediately something was artificial about it.

originally posted by: angelchemuel

mobile.twitter.com...

Look VERY closely at his face and the outline around his head. It looks like possible deep fake, OR he was speaking in front of a green screen and not from his office.

Watching on the Facebook link I would have to agree with you it really does look like he's been superimposed. I'm watching it on the thread so the screen is much smaller, so I don't know if that makes a difference to be able to see it.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Video length 46:08 - any relevance to this CUE POST

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: CaPpedDoG

BoooooM!!!!!

POTUS just said in his "Most important speech of my life" on FB that the WISCONSIN Spike came in at 3:42.

Cross check that against my Posts with WATCH pictures in, a few pages back... The WATCH in #2913, #3092 and #3093 shows 3:42.

#3092 = Dec 2nd because 3+9 = 12.

Listen out for mentions of 315, 450, or 129 which are the other watch times!

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

mobile.twitter.com...

I also thought deep fake or green screen because of the changing camera angles. It was definitely edited together.

POssibly kidnapped or taken hostage by the CIA perhaps?

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

No. But we are in a war. He knows this more than we do. And he is going to win. He is the safest he has ever been in his life right now.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   
OK maybe we are wrong. Over on this thread there is a link to his speech. The picture before you play is a close up of Trump and over his right shoulder is a Priest of some sort!
ATS thread

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: CaPpedDoG

BoooooM!!!!!

POTUS just said in his "Most important speech of my life" on FB that the WISCONSIN Spike came in at 3:42.

Cross check that against my Posts with WATCH pictures in, a few pages back... The WATCH in #2913, #3092 and #3093 shows 3:42.

#3092 = Dec 2nd because 3+9 = 12.

Listen out for mentions of 315, 450, or 129 which are the other watch times!

Nice catch my friend. 3:15 has come up often, I'm now leaning toward 3:15 or mirrors reflecting the MIRROR of the Ides. Instead of being stabbed in the back he/we are doing the stabbing?

***Natural Law should always trump all man made law, but alas Natural Law has no gun to enforce it.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Rudy just about to speak in Michigan

YTUBE - RSBN

Rudy Giuliani, President Donald Trump's personal lawyer and the man in charge of Trump's fight to overturn election results in several states, will appear in front of the Michigan House Oversight Committee on Wednesday.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Or safe aboard AF-1. He could be anywhere, but if he was at the White House, The Bunker, or at anyone the extra buildings he would have looked different.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Comedy break for those that have twitter.....this thread on Biden pic with brace is comedy platinum.....

Twitter

It is this picture:

Twitter

If Biden's fate is already sealed, and he is working for a plea deal, he may have been told to be out in public with that boot and make sure everyone sees it.

So old Joe is out dancing for his dinner like the puppet he is.

It is also interesting to note that the security dudes are watching HIM, not facing outward looking for threats like the SS usually does.
edit on 12/2/2020 by cimmerius because: afterthought

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

@clearandprezent also linked one of the watches, from #3642 with the C_A closure in #129

#3642 encodes Dec 3rd = tomorrow!
edit on 2-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Parksy1981

Wow, Rudy just said almost 700,000 fraudulent votes!!!

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join