It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe
Pokey, that hurts.
Do I post about anything else?

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

LOL Touche'.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
a reply to: tanstaafl
(4) Never use any information coming to him confidentially in the performance of governmental duties as a means for making private profit;

But again, the question is...

Do you seriously expect someone to just sit back and lose their ass if they learn something in the normal course of their duties?

I don't know the answer to this dilemma. Do you require anyone entering office to divest themselves of any and all stocks or other investments? What about business interests?

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: PokeyJoe

The page will not load no matter what I do. What is in there?

Few cool UFO or UAP as they call them now LOL
had to hit reload 4 to 5 time before it came in

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
I'm trying to wrap my head around this statement from CNN's Stephanie Baker, where Zuck responds affirmatively.

www.youtube.com...

It completely lacks context, in my mind.

I took that to mean that she was planning to use fear mongering to get the masses pissed off when they accused Trump of not taking part in a peaceful transfer or for delaying the process by not conceding. She’s claiming that the whole hanging chad business in 2000 distracted the government so they didn’t notice 9/11 was in the works. So she’s basically going to scare people into thinking that Trump’s actions will allow another 9/11 in the future.

She’s scum. They’re all scum.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
The Whitehouse Christmas Advent Calendar is up:

Notice the top line of 1, 23, 2, 15, 17...
123 = 1,2,3, Go!
232 = PAIN Mirror

Day 1:

This year, the White House Christmas decorations honor the theme “America the Beautiful,” paying tribute to the majesty of our great country! The official White House Christmas tree is decorated by students from across the nation, with ornaments that artistically depict the people, places, and things that capture the spirit of their home states. In the Red Room, handmade ornaments honor the everyday heroes who keep our communities safe—first responders, frontline medical workers, and others. More than 3,200 strands of lights and over 17,000 bows were tied as part of this year’s display!

Interpretation:
32 = PAIN completion mirror
17 = KU
#3217 CONFIRMATION that this POTUS tweet was BAIT

Day 2:

Each year, volunteers from across America come to the White House to help put up Christmas decorations. In 2017, for example, over 150 volunteers from 29 states put in more than 1,600 hours decorating the White House!

Interpretation:
Number triangle:
sums to
giving
sums to
giving
sums to
giving

Therefore decode points to posts:
106, 611, 117, 78, 89, 1517
Which seem to cover SA, Huber, Clinton Foundation.

Note
15, 17 next to each other on calendar row 1
7, 8, 9 next to each other on calendar row 2
6, 11 next to each other on calendar bottom row

There seems to be a link between the numbers in the text for each day and the pattern of the numbers on the calendar!

edit on 2-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Scared also rhymes with cared.

So maybe carewemust can ahead more light about this.....

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
At the federal level, employees are required to submit OGE-450 disclosure forms which are reviewed for conflicts of interest. If one is found, typically the individual is required to divest themselves of either the investment or involvement in any official duties that would constitute a conflict of interest.

The question is, do you want a public official making official decisions knowing they either could profit from it or their involvement could be used to sway elections?

My personal opinion is that all public officials should only be authorized to receive their official pay and 401k (no investment in specific companies), and their income, bank records, and "gifts" (anything of significant value) tracked annually. This would reduce the incentive for corruption. Is this overly intrusive? Yes. But I consider it the cost of public service.

originally posted by: tanstaafl

a reply to: tanstaafl
(4) Never use any information coming to him confidentially in the performance of governmental duties as a means for making private profit;

But again, the question is...

Do you seriously expect someone to just sit back and lose their ass if they learn something in the normal course of their duties?

I don't know the answer to this dilemma. Do you require anyone entering office to divest themselves of any and all stocks or other investments? What about business interests?

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

a reply to: doobydoll

I'll just leave this here for your reading pleasure.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Make sure you keyword search for luciferase.

Thank you that material is gold. I do have a bunch of nerdy friends who can understand every word of that. I have already sent it out to a few with a wide range of opinions.
The Tatooing of DNA changing vaccines sounds scary as hell to me.

Science is dangerous in the wrong hands. Perhaps that is why "sorcery" was prohibited but that wasn't the issue. The issue is there are sick/delusional people that are willing to rationalize hurting another human being for more than a self defense incident. These sick people not the tech at their fingertips are the problem.

If we keep allowing those people a get out of jail pass, we will have a deeper hole to dig out of to leave this mess behind.

Follow up.

So far only one comment and it was about the old method we used in the Army to inject vaccines using an air gun apparatus that blew your skin apart just a bit and inject by spraying the stretched skin. Nothing about DNA issue. I hope these guys read that.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

No more intrusive than what gets looked at when one applies for a security clearance with the federal government.

Definitely time to lower the boom on the operators and opportunists.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: Justoneman

What if tattoos are the “mark’ people get them voluntarily. The body is a temple of god. Is a tattoo a desecration?

I feel it MUST BE a tattoo or something similar. Think Jewish Id's in Nazi Death Camps.

But not just any tatt...

This one will be special and carry the ability to buy and sell.

edit on 2-12-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Let's actually think logically for a second

Expose first, Win second, Arrest later. That is The Plan, and in that order, not "Arrest first, Win, Expose."

We need to "Expose" to authorities who can "do something"...like investigate the bigger claims.

Even though the witnesses at these Trump Legal Team hearings do not take an oath before speaking, most have signed a legal affidavit swearing that their story is true.

For instance, the USPS contractor-driver who said he picked up over 100,000 pre-filled ballots in New York and drove them down to Pennsylvania's USPS. There should be logs, security cam videos, bosses, and recipients, that can verify his claim.

Hopefully the FBI is on this one.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
There have been 2 more POTUS self-retweets today - this DECODE deals with #2 of 3:

self-retweet #2, at 10:33:39, DELTA from original = 00 11:53:37

Pardon investigation is Fake News!

1) DELTA points to posts:

Anonymous ID: Eka5Om1K No.147175452 📁
Oct 29 2017 22:20:11 (EST)
Key:
Military Intelligence v FBI CIA NSA
No approval or congressional oversight
State Secrets upheld under SC
Who is the Commander and Chief of the military?

Under what article can the President impose MI take over investigations for the 3 letter agencies? What conditions must present itself? Why is this so VERY important? Who surrounds POTUS? They lost this very important power _ the one area of the govt not corrupt and directly serves POTUS.

Bolded timestamp encodes today, Dec 2nd.

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 531a51 No.1057159 📁
Apr 15 2018 19:56:54 (EST)

Anonymous ID: eded94 No.1056766 📁
Apr 15 2018 19:38:40 (EST)
>>1056554
>SS/LL deal drop(s) w/ orig timestamp(s).
Q is "SS" correct or a typo? please clarify

>>1056766
Typo.
SC = Supreme Court.

Q

Anonymous ID: zGyR4tyi No.147646189 📁
Nov 2 2017 13:36:25 (EST)
List out all who have foundations.
Why is this relevant?
How can donations be used personally?
Analyze the filings.
Who is charged w/ overseeing this?
IRS?
Corrupt?
Politically motivated?
The level of corruption in our country (and most others) is so severe there is ONLY ONE WAY.
Alice & Wonderland.

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147581516 📁
Nov 1 2017 23:57:23 (EST)
They are the true Patriots. We will never forget. Let these coming days be remembered in our history as the time we fought to recapture the republic from those evil bad actors who for so long have sacrificed the good people of this land for their own personal gain.
Fight the good fight.
LET JUSTICE BE SERVED.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Hey guys, got a thought to pass on.

Someone on the chans spotted the one year delta of the watch picture from 2019 and Trump tweeted out "Watch today!".

Could the watch pictures be as simple as that. Posted on days we should be "watching" out for?

Sorry just on my phone and can't be arsed to go find them but I'm sure Rel would know which days watches have been posted on and whether they could relate to this period of time.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
There have been 2 more POTUS self-retweets today - this DECODE deals with #3 of 3:

self-retweet #3, at 10:34:30, DELTA from original = 00 10:27:09

t.co...

1) DELTA points to posts:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 33a3aa No.899433 📁
Apr 4 2018 20:45:45 (EST)
POTUS will be up all night.
Pray.
Watch the news tomorrow.

Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 15e89a No.5167300 📁
Feb 14 2019 05:56:29 (EST)
474F4692-2B99-42CD-86D4-153F0B646B6B.png

19D42EFC-355F-4619-BB35-124A3307D6DE.png

Pull all views +/- [10]
Scan P-P100z
Narrow/+wide

Q

2) Timestamp points to posts:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: db01ff No.914569 📁
Apr 5 2018 23:26:36 (EST)

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: db01ff No.914510 📁
Apr 5 2018 23:24:13 (EST)
>>914474
What fell from space recently?
Accident or retaliation?
Q

>>914510
When was Hussein in China?
Track events.
Timeline.
We are in control

W

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 0e811b No.7039643 📁
Jul 14 2019 14:50:47 (EST)
THE GREAT AWAKENING.
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes a 2-way mirror of Dec 5th = D5.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Is anyone familiar with this guy?
He is talking about the Raid in Frankfurt Germany.

Thoughts?

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Trump will be in GA Saturday, anyone know when and where???

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
FYI

White House Press Briefing at 1:00pm Eastern today.

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

as a proud Taiwanese, just wanna point out that simplified characters are an affront to our great Chinese history. Mao pushed them to 'modernize' China and catapult the peasantry into their industrial revolution, while destroying history and greatly diluting / destroying the deep meanings & wisdom carried by traditional characters, to the point that i can barely read many of the more bastardized ones... that should be 文字藝術.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Schiff calls for the Russia Meddling in our election to be investigated. Just kidding, he's said nothing about Russian Meddling for some reason even though he's sure they meddle.

I've learned something in the last few days.

The most unsafe form of voting is to take a ballot, mark it, then count it. It disenfranchises 3/4 of the population.

The safest way is to turn on an electronic machine made in china, using software from Venezuela and hook it up the internet using some sort of operating system created by someone else. Then using USB's put into any machine and laptops run by guys with badges you can then send fractional votes to Frankfurt to be sent back to a mobile phone in every battle ground county which can then be put on a USB..... I got lost after turn on computer.

And, doing all that, you get more ballots then voters and guy who won less counties then anyone in history but somehow got more votes then anyone in history including the demagogue that spawned him.

What an EFFING mess this is. Anyone who can't see this hasn't looked or is suffocating from their face diaper and voting integrity is the least of their problems.

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join