It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: bradychick

Direct Link to SCOTUS filing: www.supremecourt.gov...

It reads like there are no complaints...just statements verifying the 2020 election was run properly. But I'm not a legal person. Can anyone clarify what the case is about?

That’s the brief in opposition. It’s the SOSs response to the plaintiffs complaint.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

What if tattoos are the “mark’ people get them voluntarily. The body is a temple of god. Is a tattoo a desecration?

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

What if tattoos are the “mark’ people get them voluntarily. The body is a temple of god. Is a tattoo a desecration?

Well I am for sure going to hell then.....

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: bradychick

That 3% margin bit is interesting.

From what I recall, at least, it seems like many elections in recent memory have been close -- too close. Almost like no situations in which one candidate was decisively favored. I wonder how many of those elections were doctored to look close and edge a preferred loser onto the winning side of the ledger?

Cheers

I've been thinking about this lately, in regards to how Brexit may have been affected. As you know, Brexit won but with a small margin.

The thing is, there is only so much mind control that can be done on a populous that really and truly doesn't want to follow you, by which I mean...

Say for example 80% of the population had voted for Brexit. Well Brexit HAD to win. Because if it had lost, 80% of the population would be talking about it and wondering what the hell had happened and eventually we would realise we were hoodwinked.

But if you make it look like Brexit only just won, well in that case you have the foundations for years of brow beating about how half the country didn't want it so you can try to walk back that small margin. The next time you vote on it, you can make it lose just barely and everyone is already expecting it.

This is the same for any vote or election. It's much easier to keep us led around by the nose when we think we are ONLY JUST on the right side of history, and maybe actually we were wrong and all the celebrities and big corporations are actually in the right.

Common sense would dictate, that no vote should ever be so close, due to the fact that on the whole, one party is always objectively better. Even if said party is only SLIGHTLY better, they are still the better choice and you would expect most rational people to vote accordingly.

Doing it like this creates this environment of conflict. The absolute last thing any NWO type could bear, would be an 80% win EVEN IF IT WAS FOR THERE GUY!! Understand this. It's much more important we all feel divided. If 80% of the population had voted for Hillary Clinton even, that would be an absolute death knell to the puppet masters, as strange as it sounds. But if so many people woke up one day and realised they were all on the same page, well, how long can those at the top stay in charge under such a situation.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Lying By Omission.
I have been wondering about why Canada claims that it has not used the Dominion Voting System in their elections. That's right, not at the Federal level but what about provincial and municipal.
The link will not be accessible but please look up the thesis. Right at the beginning he states the problems with Dominion and documents the delays and the fact that the election continued into the next day.
So they had problems and maybe those in power are not really who should be in power.
Interesting thesis but right at the start, there it is.curve.carleton.ca... eptanceofvotingtechnologies.pdf

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   

No, it's a mark of worship of a sorts. You know what you're doing when you get it. It is linked also to participation in the system, but they don't say you can't participate in the system without and then say, "Oh, by the way, you have now signed over you immortal soul ..." after you get it. You have to know up front the full force of it.

Thing is that most people will want to and not just because they can participate in the system. They'll want what the worship component offers too.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I’m fairly sure if there will be a mark of the beast it will be Elon’s neurolink. And I would have fallen for it had not our society gone to hell in the last two years.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It was just a thought.

However do you really think it’s booing to be as straight forward as a big sign saying “to swear your eternal soul to Satan sign here”?

Jeesh, just because you didn’t say I swear eternity to Satan before you got your Tat, doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. It’s called a trick.

I clearly explained how this could happen.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

My bad memory lapse, on JanAmos' country of origin, MBSC!

It may have been because of a dig the two of us did on romanian IT workers.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: doobydoll

Well that's interesting!
Here is what Wiki explains luciferase as....
Luciferas e - Wikipedia

Ain't no way I'll be having it!

Angry Rainbows
Jane

They named the Vaccine that because scientist are trolling the relgious people so they go into panic mode over this.

Seems highly unprofessional and detrimental to the bottom line.
I’m not superstitious or religious but I ain’t putting anything in my body named after any deity ,good or bad.
Why would the scientists want a third of the world questioning their judgement?

Here is a good one that says who have the mark AND who worship the Beast.

Rev 16:2

So the first angel went and poured out his bowl on the earth; and it became a loathsome and malignant sore on the people who had the mark of the beast and who worshiped his image.

Source: bible.knowing-jesus.com...

I see something important that implies the 1st angel hasn't moved yet. Well, obviously by this verse.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

No, I think there will some messianic figure arise who makes Steve Jobs and his creepy Apple brand stores look like child's play. He'll seem to have all the answers about how we fix the world and all the charisma to get people to buy in. This will all be part of his answer and those who so want to believe we can do it all ourselves as humans, that we've "evolved" will jump at it.

It might seem all kumbaya and tolerant at first, no pressure, but it will get steadily more aggressive and then more nasty toward the holdouts who don't buy in. Eventually, they'll simply offer you the choice to join or die, shut you out where they can, etc.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

You know you may be right, Ive watched that clip several times and now it looks as if her hands were in cuffs. Especially when the larger bald guy grabs her right arm.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Having 2 middle names is an old WASP-ey Northeastern thing. My dad comes from money in Connecticut and him and his brothers also have 2 middle names like that.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Parksy1981
White Hat Hackers have the packets, wowzers!!

TWIT LINK

They have devastating information, these White Hats.

The moron class screaming about "evidence" don't even know what the word means. There is no evidence I exist - none. There is information, but until it goes into the 4 walls of court there is nothing but information.

These folks have devastating information regardless of the venue it winds up in. I don't need a court to tell me what's what and those who need "evidence" are idiots. The math on mail in ballots should end the conversation for anyone with a brain.

Evidence and information are exactly the same thing really. Or, maybe better to say, information is to speed as evidence is to velocity.

I would be a lot less annoyed if everyone was asking "where's the proof?" rather than "where's the evidence". The evidence is everywhere, but the courts will decide whether the evidence is strong enough to constitute proof.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: StratosFear

He also wasn’t reacting to a collapse, he was performing a scheduled duty. It would appear.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Nov 30th
0Posts,
28 tweets; 14 retweets, 3 video tweets,
Total 28

The video tweets per day calendar since friday now reads LAHC.

KU V19.71 20201130 to 4952 incl DECODE tools

Most linked posts in the day's decodes:
15 22,
8 18,
4 7, 51, 59, 77,
3 5, 8, 10, 12, 14, 15, 28, 29, 30, 35, 39, 102, 642, 1842, 2342, 3042, 3542

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

They say Military Intelligence is an oxymoron.

I met one Major who was and MI and he was my summer camp instructor for ROTC. One day he told me I looked average when he saw me with the Super troopers, but I looked like a superior soldier when with the other troops. I told him "I was taught if you are gonna run with the big dogs, you have to get off the porch. AND I will take being called and average SUPERTROOPER any day." He liked that. I did receive what I felt were high marks from that Major, but my heart strings were elsewhere when the call came for my Butter Bars.
So, my future ended up being stay in the MASH unit and not take my Commission.

What I learned was those MI guys are freakin strange. The oxy moron statement is due to the fact they can't tell us the truth on the ground or we might spill the beans. You are up in the air on details and that made us peaved a bit even if it was for a great reason.

edit on 1-12-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Somehow I find this incredibly hard to believe. Didn’t this Beaver website break some other story recently that was not able to be confirmed?

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Well I am for sure going to hell then.....

To me the best way to understand the Mark of the beast and how that’ll work is to look at the motivation. God isn’t just making arbitrary rules that he’s hoping we will break. He’s our Father and his rules work in a way that’s similar to how our rules work for our own children. Yes sometimes our kids think they’re arbitrary and pointless but the truth is is they’re all about creating boundaries that allow them to be at their happiest. We thoroughly explain them... and then explain them again, give reminders and then explain them again. We forgive and then we forgive again. God’s rules work the same. At the end of the day He’s still a loving God who knows our hearts and His love is greater than anything we could ever feel, even for our own children because His love is perfect.

So if you can’t see yourself creating a rule for your own children with eternal death as the consequence for breaking it and then spending years trying to get as many of them to fail and die as possible, then that’s probably not part of Gods plan either. This is the same God who’s love is so big that he sent his son to die so our sins could be forgiven. He watched His son be tortured and suffer just so your lie wouldn’t keep you away from Him... that just doesn’t track with a God who’s willing to let you be “tricked” into eternal damnation (at least not tricked in the traditional sense of the word.)

I just don’t see any parent looking for a way to expand the perimeters of what constitutes the breaking of a rule in the hopes of ensnaring as many of their children in the trap as possible. That’s why I’m certain that the mark is something you will know is the mark and you will take it on knowing it’s the mark.

new topics

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join