It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I will not be forced to contribute to this sham economy. You can stick your money up your a**

LOL. Duly noted. I can't argue with that.

I will contribute to the local economy as much as possible, though, and I pay the markup to buy US made products, where possible.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   
The Movie Great Pyramid K 2019
The construction of the Great Pyramid and the True History of Humanity revealed. Thought provoking docu that challenges our beliefs about the construction of the Great Pyramid and the History of Humanity.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Hi Rel,

First Lady's new WH artwork reveal = Nov 20
Utah Monolith reported = Nov 21 (spotted Nov 18)
“I love this. I imagine it’s an art piece, but what if it isn’t”

Does the First Lady's new WH artwork resemble a toppled monolith?
- sculpture designed by Isamu Noguchi entitled "Floor Frame"
- designed in 1962
- composed of rectangular blocks that appear to sink & rise from the ground.
- the designer died in 1988, but envisioned the creation as an "intersection of a tree and the ground, taking on the qualities of both an implied root system and the canopy."

Isamu Noguchi sculpture becomes White House's first artwork by an Asian American
Helicopter pilot finds 'strange' monolith in remote part of Utah

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Sorry... I'm not in the best mood right now

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   

In any case?

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

PM4U

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

In any case?

I'm sorry, you lost me.

The link posted was only the defending side of the petition.

I would expec that the Appeal form the Republican side is out there somewhere, but I can't find it.

Need to turn in. My work day is right around the corner.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others

edit on Tue Dec 1 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Xavier Khouri

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Right. There seems to be an earlier unknow filing. Or, someone is being proactive and telling the Supreme Court, "Republicans are going to ask you to rule on the integrity of the PA election. Don't listen to them!"

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

Is that what you make of it? Or has that come from somewhere?>edit
Ah, I see it is now being talked about on Twitter.

Also, on a different note... it has been brought to my attention that, what with the rumours of Obama being arrested floating about (not sure whether to believe that or not)... but... he hasn't tweeted anything since November 25th.
I've been looking at his tweet pattern, and it has gone from multiple daily tweets, to once every 2-3 days... and now silence for 6. Kind of intriguing.
edit on 1-12-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Kraken Wood link countdown at zero

Anyone enter their email?

edit on 1-12-2020 by PurpleFox because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-12-2020 by PurpleFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

It's up now and counter is zero'd out.

kraken-wood.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Is this it the MOAB

Former President Barack Obama arrested for ESPIONAGE

Barack Obama, a former President of the US, was arrested on Nov. 28, 2020, on a charge that he conspired with a business partner of his who also was a former CIA officer to communicate classified information up to the Top Secret level to intelligence officials of the People’s Republic of China (PRC). The Criminal Complaint containing the charge was unsealed this morning.

Assistant Attorney General for National Security John C. Demers, U.S. Attorney for the District of Hawaii Kenji M. Price, Assistant Director of the FBI’s Counterintelligence Division Alan E. Kohler Jr., and Special Agent in Charge of the FBI’s Honolulu Field Office Eli S. Miranda made the announcement.

The judge has imposed a “media blackout”, but Canadian outlets like Conservative Beaver are not subject to those rules. Other Canadian and Spanish-language outlets have already reported on this development.

“The trail of Chinese espionage is long and, sadly, strewn with former American intelligence officers who betrayed their colleagues, their country and its liberal democratic values to support an authoritarian communist regime,” said Assistant Attorney General for National Security John C. Demers. “This betrayal is never worth it. Whether immediately, or many years after they thought they got away with it, we will find these traitors and we will bring them to justice. To the Chinese intelligence services, these individuals are expendable. To us, they are sad but urgent reminders of the need to stay vigilant.”

“The charges announced today are a sobering reminder to our communities in Hawaii of the constant threat posed by those who seek to jeopardize our nation’s security through acts of espionage,” said U.S. Attorney Price. “Of particular concern are the criminal acts of those who served in our nation’s intelligence community, but then choose to betray their former colleagues and the nation-at large by divulging classified national defense information to China. My office will continue to tenaciously pursue espionage cases.”

www.conservativebeaver.com...

twitter.com...

www.justice.gov...

www.fbi.gov...

Rick Wiles - Obama is hiding from arrest

Biden Arrested

Could be? I mean after all we are supposed to be watching a movie? Right?

Rel: I really like your theory on the vaccines and I think it is spot on. It makes a lot of sense to me.

Couple last things.

Q is very real

Our President Donald J Trump would not be doing all of this to just give up and throw in the towel because the MSM says Joe Biden won. I believe we are being slow walked through everything Q has talked about in his posts. Hence why we are able to prove "future proves past". President Trump loves this Country, but in order to successfully wake people up and to get them to fight back they need to be shown in their face the amount of corruption that has been perpetrated on them, and for them to participate in dealing with it. And here we are down to individual States being brought under the microscope with the election fraud and covid lockdowns.

One last thing. I know nothing. I think I know things, but I really do not know squat. One thing the great awakening has helped me do is to look at my inner self. Still have a lot to work out, but one thing I know for sure is I take everything too seriously and that I am kind of a realist. So the above is my realist opinion of what is going on. Like everyone else on here because of the bombardment of so much information and the interactive movie part I teeter totter between that two babies anon picture.

I have to say though the best part of this movie is being able to come to this thread and read everyone's thoughts, opinions and analyses of Q and the Twilight Zone world we live in. You guys are all incredible and everyone's statements are priceless as in History books priceless.

Dashen : Thank you for giving everyone these 32 incredible threads, I will thank you again on thread 64!

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Public Notice

MICHIGAN Hearing on the state's election "irregularities", likelyhood of Fraud, along with broken election laws. (Several counties had up-to 700% more votes than registered voters!)

10:15am Eastern on Tuesday, December 1, 2020.

Streamed Live by Right Side Broadcasting Network (RSBN)

Announcement w/link to stream: twitter.com...

#StopTheSteal

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Myself and others have concluded that. I stabilized the video around the badge, sharpened, and also frame averaged and it looks like Khouri, not so sure about the Xavier part.
edit on 1-12-2020 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

Well, it's all over the net at this point. I've seen pics of his LinkedIn account, and so I think it has been confirmed he works for Dominion and that's his name. EDIT> Actually, NOT confirmed Dominion connection, I roll that back... But he is a tech support guy. Anyways, I hand all responsibility to this information to 4chan.

Public Linked In Profile (source)

The dude is going to have a serious panic attack when he wakes up... if his mobile hasn't already gone ballistic.
Codemonkey/Ron seems to think that this type of thing shouldn't happen at all. A few are saying that it is no evidence at all, but I think they are maybe missing the point. Ron seems to know what he's looking at and what it represents.

If it is incriminating, then this guy is just following orders... the real question is, who told him to do it, and where that leads. Interesting.
I have to say, people on the internet love identifying people and becoming P.I.s : ) lol

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: nisei

A quick goog search for 'obama arrested' is completely filled with 'fact check' results, make of it what you will

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Parksy1981

Most of these so-called “fact-checking” sites are hiding behind stealth agendas. I view them the same as the MSM. They are actually WORSE than the MSM because they pretend to be unbiased, they are anything but... I immediately disregard them just as I would a link to Snopes...

In U.S. Army Intelligence, I was trained that the truth most often lies in the exact opposite direction of the public rhetoric. You must learn this technique if you are to successfully glean the truth from news reports.

LEARNING TO THINK IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION OF PROPAGANDA

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

I agree, from our point of view, are things actually going down this week...?

new topics

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join