It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

I was filed under an "opinion" banner.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

If Biden 'wins' I would expect We The People to do something a little more permanent about the problem..

That's also a possibility, but you have to remember, the majority of gun owners are also very even keel, last resort sort of folks. An isurrection under an enemy President would be unwise, and would only play to their andvantage allowing the real use of the insurrection act, and the diarming of Americans, by force.

Sounds a bit counterintuitive, doesn't it.

I haven't lost faith with where we are in the current situation, but I'm also realistic. The war doesn't end if you lose a single battle, an the long game has us winning no matter what happens now. My earlier comment about swinging the pendulum was tongue in cheek.

A Biden win would set up a presidency with no momentum. In fact, the momentu to the right would be swift and instantaneous, builing to an initial crescendo that would render the left imptent with House and Senate losses in 2022, and a full on defeat in 2024 with Potus roaring back into power.

Now contemplate what happens if POTUS turns things around in this late hour. I would sspect the spectre of violent insurrection is stronger with a POTUS win on behalf of the left than it sould be with a POTUS loss by the right.

Just poitns to ponder. I do not want to seen dementia-paedo win, but the end is NOT nigh if that happens.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: pheonix358

If Biden 'wins' I would expect We The People to do something a little more permanent about the problem..

That's also a possibility, but you have to remember, the majority of gun owners are also very even keel, last resort sort of folks. An isurrection under an enemy President would be unwise, and would only play to their andvantage allowing the real use of the insurrection act, and the diarming of Americans, by force.

Sounds a bit counterintuitive, doesn't it.

I haven't lost faith with where we are in the current situation, but I'm also realistic. The war doesn't end if you lose a single battle, an the long game has us winning no matter what happens now. My earlier comment about swinging the pendulum was tongue in cheek.

A Biden win would set up a presidency with no momentum. In fact, the momentu to the right would be swift and instantaneous, builing to an initial crescendo that would render the left imptent with House and Senate losses in 2022, and a full on defeat in 2024 with Potus roaring back into power.

Now contemplate what happens if POTUS turns things around in this late hour. I would sspect the spectre of violent insurrection is stronger with a POTUS win on behalf of the left than it sould be with a POTUS loss by the right.

Just poitns to ponder. I do not want to seen dementia-paedo win, but the end is NOT nigh if that happens.

What does the momentum shifting even more to the right matter when we are all locked down, forcibly vaccinated, unemployed, stripped of our rights, economy is destroyed, and there is never another election because we are all ruled by a one world Government?

Not trying to be an ass, I'm seriously asking because I don't think we survive a year if this doesn't work out somehow in the next 6 weeks.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Church of the Cosmic Skull - Sorcery & Sabotage

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo
Thank-you! You just shed light on why certain MSM outlets were hoping Trump would fire Mueller. A trap.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: bradychick

Direct Link to SCOTUS filing: www.supremecourt.gov...

It reads like there are no complaints...just statements verifying the 2020 election was run properly. But I'm not a legal person. Can anyone clarify what the case is about?

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
This 12 minute video was just shared with me. Of course take it with a grain of salt, but still thought I should share it here with you. He does take the time to vet the names mentioned that were responsible for the arrest out of Hawaii. This was reported from a News outlet in Canada called the "Conservative Beaver." One that we ourselves have posted from on occasion here.

The claim is that Obama was arrested on Saturday I believe for Espionage with China

link   
Watch a Dominion Representative at Gwinnett County Election Central, responsible for tabulating ballots and certifying results, download data to a USB from the Election Management Server, plug it into a laptop, manipulate the data, then palm the USB.

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

twitter.com...
edit on 30-11-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

link   
CodeMonkeyz "MOAB"

explanation

link to tweet

First video shows badge link

second downloading data usb link 2
twitter.com...

edit on 30-11-2020 by bradychick because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
I am not a legal person but the way I read the conclusion is that they are asking that the certification be denied.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: awhispersecho

What does the momentum shifting even more to the right matter when we are all locked down, forcibly vaccinated, unemployed, stripped of our rights, economy is destroyed, and there is never another election because we are all ruled by a one world Government?

I will not be locked down.

I will not be forcibly vaccinated.

I will continue to use my talents and abilities to derive an income.

I will not be stripped of my rights.

I will continue to provide for my family and contribute to the economy.

I will not bow, concede, or capitulate to the rule of a world government.

This is my oath, and I am unwavering in my commitment to it.

Say it with me. 😎

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Watch a Dominion Representative at Gwinnett County Election Central, responsible for tabulating ballots and certifying results, download data to a USB from the Election Management Server, plug it into a laptop, manipulate the data, then palm the USB.

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

twitter.com...

Codemonkey vids

archive.vn...

archive.vn...

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   

That's a response by PA to an earlier Republican Party filing; I assume it's the one that was already being considered by the SCOTUS. They are arguing that the election was fine and the petition should be denied.

Significance of a response may be that it means the SCOTUS will take up the case?

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   
He acted very nervous and antsy. What authority could subpoena this employee to testify?

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: bradychick
I am not a legal person but the way I read the conclusion is that they are asking that the certification be denied.

Thankyou. This filing looked very different from what Powell/Wood/Trump lawyers file with the courts. That threw me off.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   

I straightened it up. Might be able to combine frames and clean it up more. Will post if I do.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: zvezdar

That's a response by PA to an earlier Republican Party filing; I assume it's the one that was already being considered by the SCOTUS. They are arguing that the election was fine and the petition should be denied.

Significance of a response may be that it means the SCOTUS will take up the case?

Lets hope the SCOTUS takes it up quickly, whatever it is. When I look at the Supreme Court website, it looks like their near-term calendar is full this week. They hear arguments next Mon/Tue/Wed (7-8-9th), and then are on vacation till January 11, 2021.

SCOTUS Calendar: www.supremecourt.gov...

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: bradychick

I belive you are correct.

This looks like the responant's petition as to why SCOTUS should deny the Petitioner's petition to hear the case, hense the BRIEF IN OPPOSITION TO PETITION FOR CERTIORARI.

I have yet to find the Petitioner's PETITION FOR CERTIORARI, from the Republican party.
edit on 1-12-2020 by CoramDeo because: TTT-[ ]

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo
Mine's altered, slightly...

I will not be locked down.

I will not be forcibly vaccinated.

I will continue to use my talents and abilities in whatever manner and capacity that I choose.

I will not be stripped of my rights.

I will not be forced to contribute to this sham economy. You can stick your money up your a**

I will not bow, concede, or capitulate to the rule of a world government.

This is my oath, and I am unwavering in my commitment to it.

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join