It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 371
<< 368  369  370    372  373  374 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I’m betting it’s something to do with either gigantic battery backups, Halon or some other fire suppression chemicals, and/or liquid nitrogen for cooling.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Those who are planning, and those of us who are "following" the planners actions, understand why the White House told all staff and employees to cancel their plans for moving out, and for seeking new jobs next month.

WH staff & employees told to cancel departure plans: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Because the activities/actions pointing to President Trump being re-elected are not being broadcast by 98% of the organized news media, most Americans will be totally surprised. Trump supporters will be elated. Anti-Trumpers will be angry at Biden/Dems/China for not planning their election steal well enough.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
a reply to: Justoneman
I worked in quite a few data centers in the late 90's and early/mid 2000's and they all used halon fire suppression systems. All (that I can remember) were automated and had a short warning time period before the room was locked(only in, not out) if the system was activated. All of these rooms were limited access areas and training along with certification was required to enter. The backup power was almost always in a separate room with it's own fire suppression. In those days the backup was lead acid batteries...racks and racks of them.

H2SO4 aside, batteries are safe for the most part. No holes in the battery and no crossing of wires and it can be very safely handled that way with racks of them.

Thanks for your observations. AND Pokey Joe's has been on it too.

edit on 25-12-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Yep. Documentaries or carefully selected TEDs here.

With you all the way. 👍

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Has the possibility of an industrial accident of some sort at AT&T been discussed here? Perhaps the RV had nothing to do with it, and something crazy happened at AT&T? Like we’ve discussed they’ve got hazardous materials stored there. Perhaps that countdown and warning came from the building’s security system itself? As a way to get everybody out? Perhaps AT&T is using the RV as a scapegoat to avoid the massive fines and subsequent stock price drop?

Also I just saw that there is a temporary flight restriction over Nashville for the next 5 days! Wtf?
edit on 25-12-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Has the possibility of an industrial accident of some sort at AT&T been discussed here? Perhaps the RV had nothing to do with it, and something crazy happened at AT&T? Like we’ve discussed they’ve got hazardous materials stored there. Perhaps that countdown and warning came from the building’s security system itself? As a way to get everybody out? Perhaps AT&T is using the RV as a scapegoat to avoid the massive fines and subsequent stock price drop?

Police heard the warning and countdown coming from the RV and evacuated the area.

GOP lawmakers said it was a cowardly act. They ought to know after stabbing Trump in the back and deserting him after the election.
edit on 12/25/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Whomever smelt it, dealt it...?

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Also I just saw that there is a temporary flight restriction over Nashville for the next 5 days! Wtf?

There is a big crater in the street. The rapid gunfire situation actually drew the people out, they saw the strange RV in an odd place where it doesn't belong and several decided to call 911. Apparently the vehicle itself was the source of the countdown. According to one eye witness who got out almost too late, it was on a local news radio channel WTN 99.7 I heart radio has them. This lady said the kids were awakened and as she turned to leave with her car she happened to see the RV blow to tidbits. This was a bomb I am certain.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

I haven't heard that since third grade. In the 70's.

Also, the Supreme Court delayed the Pennsylvania case until after the inauguration.

F'ing. Cowards.
edit on 12/25/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Active shooters in Texas and Miami?

parler.com...

parler.com...
edit on 12/25/2020 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Well there was the one who does the rhyme did the crime now didn't he?

What was the context of that FF before mods slap it down?

edit on 25-12-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Whoever denied it...supplied it.

originally posted by: Justoneman

Well there was the one who does the rhyme did the crime now didn't he?

What was the context of that FF before mods slap it down?

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   
It was a piece of the asteroid 🤷‍♀️

I probably missed it but,I haven’t seen that talked about much In this thread.

edit on 25-12-2020 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled

parler.com...

parler.com...

Wow, that Texas one is close to me.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
This image has been a source of intrigue all day. It was posted on /pol about 24 hrs ago.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   
They are saying Oregon now too, but I don’t have anything substantive on that one.

Edit: appears to be confirmed in Portland and Gresham, OR.

originally posted by: Observationalist

originally posted by: Caled

parler.com...

parler.com...

Wow, that Texas one is close to me.

edit on 12/25/2020 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
This image has been a source of intrigue all day. It was posted on /pol about 24 hrs ago.

For what it’s worth, I know about two things in the photo.

The LaRue Tactical bottle opener is known in collector circles as a “dillo”. There’s different ones, dillo dust, etc.

The SN bottle was only sold by Trader Joe’s in New England at least. I actually really enjoy that brew and have asked for it all over, but have only found it at several Trader Joe’s locations.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

They look like the indicators to use no water to fight the fire at the location. Someone could easily decode it.

For instance:

Water-Sensitive Chemicals - UM-Flintwww.umflint.edu ›
Water-sensitive chemicals are those that react violently with water. The alkali metals such as sodium, potassium and lithium react with water to produce heat and flammable hydrogen gas, which can ignite or combine explosively with atmospheric oxygen.

I'm not sure, but it may be worth looking at.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

May have just been a Christmas suicide and they wanted to go out with a Bang!

They should have gone with this story...more believable...💩💣

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

A few thoughts on the Nashville explosion:

1) Is it possible that, if some one is trying to remove POTUS capability to send an Emergency Broadcast Message to all cellphones, the AT&T switching station would be a key place of connectivity to take out?

2) The hazard sign on the wall... I wonder if that's simply because there is HALON gas fire prevention inside the building? This would be used in a data centre.

ETA - re the picture being discussed on pol... NOTE the DOMINO with 11 dots above the wire and 4 yellow dots beneath it!

The rectangles look like hard drives.
edit on 25-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 368  369  370    372  373  374 >>

join