It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 370
<< 367  368  369    371  372  373 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
CodeMonkey:

Was the AT&T switching location the target of the Nashville explosion?

Was
@realDonaldTrump
scheduled to test the Emergency Alert System this morning?

Did the explosion halt a scheduled Emergency Alert System test?

Any eyes on Sungard Data Center - 211 Commerce Street

twitter.com...

Oh wow...I posted about SunGard today, too. Interesting...

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Fox, thank you for the reminder on that. Good add. 👍

originally posted by: texasgirl

CodeMonkey:

Was the AT&T switching location the target of the Nashville explosion?

Was
@realDonaldTrump
scheduled to test the Emergency Alert System this morning?

Did the explosion halt a scheduled Emergency Alert System test?

Any eyes on Sungard Data Center - 211 Commerce Street

twitter.com...

The Emergency Broadcast System went off while I was watching news about the explosion.😯

Interesting, not a peep up here, Upper Midwest.
edit on 12/25/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Nvm.
edit on 12/25/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
There are some shenanigans going on here.

Comment in the Discussion section on the Nashville video:

plexusranger
5 hours ago
The Consolidated Cleveland Communist Party strongly condemns random acts of terror, and terrorism targeting random civilians.

Comment in the Discussion section under the alleged alt S Mc G account:

plexusranger
4 hours ago
The Continuation IRG takes no responsibility for the event in Nashville, USA.
God Bless the Holy Father and Ireland.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Flesh699

More high strangeness for your consideration...

@FordFischer
THREAD: I have discovered something online that *could* be relevant to the Nashville explosion, but I want to be extremely clear that I don't know what - if anything - to infer from it.

I'm hoping appropriate experts and authorities can take a look.
3:55 PM · Dec 25, 2020

edit on 12/25/2020 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Well this is a weird thing to be making the news again:
Los Angeles pilot finally captures elusive 'jetpack man' on video

The unidentified flying man in Los Angeles has finally been caught on video – soaring 3,000 feet above Palos Verdes near Catalina Island with a jetpack.

The mystery aeronaut has been spotted at least twice before, in the summer and fall, but now there’s video, posted to the Instagram account of the Sling Pilot Academy, a local aviation school.

The video, which the school said one of its flight instructors recorded Monday, appears to show a solitary man sailing through the sky above the water off the California coast.

www.foxnews.com...

a reply to: Observationalist
a reply to: Caled

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: Flesh699

Why does an AT&T Data Center have a hazardous chemicals sign?

Maybe they have to cool those servers and they have some liquid Nitrogen? I can't imagine what else they would need there. I didnt get a good look at the placard but the OSHA manual will have a breakdown of the code used to explain the nature of the danger. The images on the placard usually give a good clue but it doesn't easily tell you what it is unless you are an Emergency responder who has to know what they mean just to do the job.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
From the Hair Icon NOT run by HRC.

6:59 AM · Dec 25, 2020·

AM = Alfred Murrah?

Interesting to note, that is not BC in her pic.

The other Xmas pic is from 1993.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

FAA suspended all flights out of Nashville.

TRAVEL ALERT: Due to telecommunications issues after the blast, the FAA has temporarily halted flights out of Nashville.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

I drove to Nashville TN today and went to my Dad's house. I didn't go anywhere near downtown. My phone quit working as soon as I was in Northern Nashville which is close to Ft Campbell when I lost my phone source. I had 4 bars but nothing was getting out or in. As soon as I left the Nashville area and headed out of town about 30 miles all the phones in the car started working fine.

Also the internet was down. Dad lives close to the Airport, but strangeness with the electricity was happening too. It went off for about 10 seconds and my mom and dad said it had happened earlier too. They are nervous about power going out now. There is no bad reason for the power to stop with good weather, a little chilly in the 20's but winds were low and the sun was out. That implies something had to be repaired and they switched it over, did repairs, then returned the system to normal. Who knows, this could be some serious gamesmanship over com networks?

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Wow that’s crazy.

I’m pretty sure now that that song is about going to California to get high and fall in love with the reptilian demons.

Here it is again with lyrics

First Stop Venture Highway, Next stop Bohemian Grove.

Sorry to ruin a classic for ya.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

AT&T will have a robust UPS system in case of power interruptions.

If they are using lead acid batteries that may explain the signs.

Merry Christmas!

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: RsaWarhawk
The Rubicon????

Rainbows
Jane

If I may, the Rubicon is about the time Julius Caesar crossed the River Rubicon into the City of Rome's territory and the armies were expressly forbid to do so. When Caesar did it, it was the end of the Republic and the beginning of the Dictator era.
It gets bandied about here as a talking point.

Blessings
edit on 25-12-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Perhaps a Halon fire suppression system?

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Thank-you! Yes...it does make perfect sense. I didn't know about the Nashville bomb until a few minutes ago. Weird that it was #1 on the Nightly News, considering nobody died. (MSM says maybe somebody died. They love death.)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist

Wow that’s crazy.

I’m pretty sure now that that song is about going to California to get high and fall in love with the reptilian demons.

Year of ruin. I watch movies for documentary educational experiences only now—dead actors! Clone bots running amok. Adrenochrome is real. Conspiracy died as entertainment and morphed to reality! Lizards, soul scalping, Jet-packs, Saturn, Satan.... . . . . . wouldn't want it any other way!

edit on fFridayAmerica/Chicago0709699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Perhaps a Halon fire suppression system?
It will be days before I can figure this out. My outfit is all over the place until Jan.

It could be a pile of NiCad's and if they have the most advanced system which could be Halon. Then yes, Halon is dangerous to humans but is very useful while cutting off O2 to the fire. It will just be dangerous if you are in a room full of it. I dont have the code book at home and my efforts to find that placard have been unsuccessful. The pattern doesn't fit the ones I would normally be concerned with in my work, like Corrosives or Explosives. It isn't radioactive.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Funny you put it that way. I can't stand to watch movies or TV shows anymore. I feel constantly manipulated, which is the idea.

I hate giving Hollywood sh*t. They've done nothing but kick my country in the teeth.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Worked in a highly-secured position for many years, basically a room stuffed with vital electronics. Two-man post. We had Scott Air-Paks for fire and halon.

Suffocation gives me the willies.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Funny you put it that way. I can't stand to watch movies or TV shows anymore. I feel constantly manipulated, which is the idea.

I hate giving Hollywood sh*t. They've done nothing but kick my country in the teeth.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

originally posted by: Observationalist

Wow that’s crazy.

Year of ruin. I watch movies for documentary educational experiences only now—dead actors! Clone bots running amok. Adrenochrome is real. Conspiracy died as entertainment and morphed to reality! Lizards, soul scalping, Jet-packs, Saturn, Satan.... . . . . . wouldn't want it any other way!

Yup, my kids can’t watch Disney movies unless they have a crucifix in hand and we’re going to church the next day.

Seriously though my wife no longer shakes her head when I start counting and adding during movie. Ha ha
She even asks me, what does ATS say about it, in regards to the news. 👍

This year Pedavorism was the one that ripped my mind new one.

It’s a very dark world...darker than most people can fathom.

We do not wrestle against flesh and blood.....

Light is something to look forward to, but I keep in mind that light is also used to make illusions.

God bless and God speed.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I worked in quite a few data centers in the late 90's and early/mid 2000's and they all used halon fire suppression systems. All (that I can remember) were automated and had a short warning time period before the room was locked(only in, not out) if the system was activated. All of these rooms were limited access areas and training along with certification was required to enter. The backup power was almost always in a separate room with it's own fire suppression. In those days the backup was lead acid batteries...racks and racks of them.

edit on 12/25/2020 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: typo

new topics

top topics

<< 367  368  369    371  372  373 >>

join