It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 368
<< 365  366  367    369  370  371 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I got this article from the Nashville EXplosion thread:

www.theintercept.com...

ATT buildings are central to an NSA spying intitiative that monitors conversations across the US. The Intercept has identified these ATT facilities in 8 cities. Nashville isn't listed but I wonder if there's a connection to the explosion going off by an ATT bldg housing telecom equipment. (Not the Batman bldg)

Also, Fox interviewed a guy saying this doesn't sound like a terror attack due to the fact terrorists don't give 15 minute warnings before detonating bomb. Says it sounds more like Basq Separatists, as they target PROPERTY and not lives. So...I'm wondering if this blast was from some deep staters meant to take out communications. (We have it all)

Just thinking out loud...

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

The CARNIVORE program, right?

Oh, and Merry Christmas you filthy animals.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

Why does an AT&T Data Center have a hazardous chemicals sign?

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

Why does an AT&T Data Center have a hazardous chemicals sign?

I've no idea. Were they going for chain reaction?

Look how fast this was created:

On December 25, 2020, an RV bomb detonated in downtown Nashville, Tennessee, United States, injuring at least three people and damaging dozens of buildings. The explosion took place on 2nd Avenue between Church Street and Commerce Street at 6:29 a.m local time (CST). Officials have characterized the explosion as an "intentional act," with reports of potentially multiple explosive devices being investigated. The explosion was felt "miles" away from the blast site. The Nashville Fire Department evacuated the downtown riverfront following the bombing. Witnesses reported hearing "gunshots early in the morning and a message coming from an RV parked in the street warning anyone in the area to evacuate." The Federal Bureau of Investigation has taken over the investigation into the bombing.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Every thing about this is suspicious. Why would they allow that recording to still be on the net if it's legit?
###SNIPPED###

edit on fFridayAmerica/Chicago3301699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Dec 25 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699
That's creepy it's either they knew in advance or something happened inside the building and the evacuation procedure started prior to the inside calamity?

Did MSM mentioned any bombings ?

edit on 0b51America/ChicagoFri, 25 Dec 2020 13:21:51 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 25 Dec 2020 13:21:51 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
That's creepy it's either they knew in advance or something happened inside the building and the evacuation procedure started prior to the inside calamity?

Did MSM mentioned any bombings ?

Yea they are.

Something IS NOT making sense!! Why did the UK report an explosion in Nashville 17 hours ago!

twitter.com...
This could be the same crap I see with search engines saying something was published a couple days ago when really it was years ago for a reason I've still not figured out.

This video shows smoke stream or something before blast.

edit on fFridayAmerica/Chicago3701699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I think we're almost to the finish. AT&T has a nationwide contract for first responders:

www.firstnet.com...

"What is FirstNet?
FirstNet is the only nationwide wireless broadband communications platform dedicated to America’s first responders and public safety community. This reliable, highly-secure communications platform brings reliability to public safety agencies and first responders—helping them make faster and better decisions to keep themselves and the public safe. FirstNet is different from other carriers in that it has a dedicated public safety core that routes FirstNet traffic. It also encrypts network traffic within the core, creating the highly secure environment public safety requires."

firstnet.gov...

"Parent agencies
FirstNet is an independent authority within the U.S. Commerce Department’s National Telecommunications and Information Administration."

Hmmm. Wasn't NTIA in the news lately? That pesky SolarWinds issue.

www.itproportal.com...

Connecting any dots yet?

southregion.att.com...

"AT&T is proud to have the nation’s best and also fastest wireless network,1 as well as the largest network in North America.2 From 2017-2019, we invested more than $1.4 billion in our wireless and wireline networks in Tennessee to expand coverage and improve connectivity in more communities. This includes nearly $275 million in Memphis, nearly $150 million in Knoxville and more than $475 million in the Nashville area.

That investment has increased reliability, coverage and overall performance for residents and businesses, which is essential for connecting our customers with family, friends and colleagues no matter the distance. It’s also improved critical communications services for Tennessee’s first responders using the FirstNet network.

Today, our 4G LTE network covers more than 330 million people.3 That’s more than 2.61 million square miles and over 99% of all Americans.4

We also expanded access to high-speed internet in Tennessee by building more than 630,000 additional fiber connections in Nashville, Memphis, Knoxville and Jackson."

edit on 12/25/2020 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1

originally posted by: FlyingFox

The explosion this morning in Nashville took out some of the ATT building which ironically is called Batman Building and it has 2 towers, twin towers. The twitter by the news station shows one tower gone. I wonder if something really big is about to happen. And then we have Trump Jr posting this with batman.
I also just noticed that the number of views for Trump Jr. has our favorite number 17!
scalemusiccity.com...

The explosion if you will look at a map was not as near the Batman building to do any damage. That was the AT&T switching station they say on the local news if you listen to one of the Nashville reports it is a few blocks away apparently from the Bat tower.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I'm
expecting
reptiles
any
time
now

edit on fFridayAmerica/Chicago4402699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Breaking Bad RV caught on camera...

twitter.com...

Nashville explosion photo album
imgur.com...

@ZekeJMiller
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Flights out of Nashville airport halted because of telecommunications issues associated with explosion downtown.
3:35 PM · Dec 25, 2020

edit on 25-12-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Could this be related to the AT&T building ,cloudstorage and information on those servers?
AT&T

Jon Love is the president of Pitney Bowes Government Solutions, a wholly owned subsidiary of Pitney Bowes Inc. Love, who has been with the company since 2005, is responsible for the growth of the public-sector markets.
The firm provides on-and off-site secure mail solutions and services including document processing, secure mail logistics support and records and information management. Prior to joining Pitney Bowes, Love led sales, client services, government relations, and business development for Robbins-Gioia.
Executive biz

Seems AT&T does security solutions Sungard AS and found this article where solarwinds participated, don't know if it relates to Solarwinds or significant enough to mention at all?

channel e2e

edit on 0b32America/ChicagoFri, 25 Dec 2020 14:56:32 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 25 Dec 2020 14:56:32 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Navalinstitute

john krasinski

[J] im > ohn

link   
I used special technology to enhance the RV photo just for you:

Bigger:

I'm
expecting
reptiles
any
time
now

edit on 12/25/2020 by Caled because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Breaking Bad RV caught on camera...

twitter.com...

Nashville explosion photo album
imgur.com...

Anyone else getting a "distraction not destruction" vibe from this?

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Yep!

www.facebook.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I'm
expecting
reptiles
any
time
now

Alligators, lizards in the air... in the air

Do do do...

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
That's the one I was trying to link to but every time it was removed for violating ...
Seriously searched three different browsers Apple blocked. Over target

a reply to: PokeyJoe

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

LOL seriously?! Wow....well it’s on Spotify still last time I checked.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I Don't get spotify, yt has banned AJ for a while now.
I think in that episode he told Joe not to worry about it getting blocked, because of Joe's viewership or clout.

a reply to: PokeyJoe
Has anyone figured out the Lion pics/ logos, my thought is he will start his own party soon with that as the symbol.
Perhaps he might buy CNN?

edit on 25-12-2020 by CrazyFox because: Eta

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
FAA suspended all flights out of Nashville.

TRAVEL ALERT: Due to telecommunications issues after the blast, the FAA has temporarily halted flights out of Nashville.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 365  366  367    369  370  371 >>

join