It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 366
<< 363  364  365    367  368  369 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brassmonkey
As I sit here on Christmas Eve I felt compelled to get some things off my chest. I have been a long time lurker for over 10 years but recently started posting due to this
joke and farce of an election.
Alex Jones was pivotal to me “waking up”. Over the years I started my new education listening to InfoWars and
Also reading comments on here from the most intelligent, educated and grammatically correct people I have ever met. My mind has expanded so much over the past 10 years
Listening to Libertarians, conservatives, Liberals and even the communists and Marxist’s. Leninites.
Now I have disagreed with a lot of Jones opinions but for people to just paint him with a broad brush on here abs dismiss him seems a bit hypocritical don’t you think? I mean dude you are on a conspiracy website called above top secret.
To give you a little background on me I did serve my country and held a security clearance for 4 years. And yes I did swear an oath under penalty of execution that I would never talk about this things I saw or did and I won’t on here so don’t even try,

It saddens me what has become of this Republic. The brave men who I knew who have died don’t deserve their memory to be treated like this. What is also sad is I graduated college with a bachelors in history and thought we were actually a democracy. I didn’t even know we were
A constitutional republic until I was 28 and started listening to Alex. He stated go read the Federalist papers. I was like huh? No college professor ever talked about these federalist papers. Go read the constitution.., does it say a Democratic form of government or a Republican form of government? Holy # it says republic.

It saddens me that I didn’t even get a proper foundation
Of constitutional education in high school or college abs had to learn the TRUTH from a alleged conspiracy theorist.
That is why the country is so screwed right now. The media
Just pounds and pounds and pounds the word Democracy
Over and over and Full Democracy is VERY DANGEROUS.
Factions abs mob rule is hellish to the minority that gets stripped of all our rights. Go read Ancient Greece and why and how their democracies imploded. And so I did.

If we the people can’t see the wolf that is China knocking on our door then it’s over. They own the media because the own the pharmaceutical companies that advertise on the media. They own Hollywood now to the extent that in Top Gun 2 they forced Tom cruise to take off his Tawain patch on his flight jacket. They are backing 80% of all the Hollywood films now. 70% of the # we order comes from China thru Amazon. They pretty much have the whole supply chain for all Apple products. This is true economic and intellectual power. Don’t even get me started with
Biden jr smoking crack with Chinese hookers and all the connections in this government on both sides of the political spectrum with the CCP.

The only way we the people can fight back is first thru local elections. Boycot amazon. Netflix, Fartbook and Hipstgram. and any product made in China. I know it’s hard to do. Sacrifices will have to be made. I just bought a car that is the only car left that Ford assembled and manufactured 100% at the flint rock plant in MI. It was a lot more expensive but at least I know I supported American workers. From 2021 When I shop anywhere if it says made in China I will look for an alternative. Many companies are moving l plants to Vietnam and even though they are a stooge of the CCP it’s still not China. I will buy American or Canadian lumber for
My porch..etc.

I want to finish with there is a lot we can do to fight this communist country from infiltrating us.
I think you all are awesome and Merry Christmas to you and your family. Don’t lose hope. Don’t back down.

“GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH”
-Patrick Henry

Excellent Post! On the boycotting of things. Why don't we start making things in America again. What happened to our clothes or the fashion industry? (I know what happened its just the point). I feel as though we need to start making products again in America. I cringe when I go to the store because I want to buy nothing but American products, sometimes though you are forced with no choice but to buy from Chyna. It makes me sick!

I would really love to see all of the Chyna crap out of our stores and nothing but American made products. Even thought about making a website like Amerimart or something like that were there is nothing but American made products represented.

Thank you for your post!

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
Large explosion, buildings damaged in downtown Nashville

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) — A large explosion was reported in downtown Nashville early Christmas morning.

The explosion happened in the area of Second Avenue and Broadway near Commerce Street occurred around 6:30 am Friday. Heavy black smoke can be seen rising above the affected area.

The Metro Nashville Office of Emergency Management told News 2 a parked RV exploded and caused damage to several buildings. They said crews are currently assessing the damage but no injuries have been reported. Officials with the OEM also reported foul play was not suspected at this time.

There was a large police presence in this area along with fire crews. News 2 has reached out to Metro Police and The Fire Department to learn more.

www.wkrn.com...

Israeli Air Force issues strange Christmas greeting before bombing Syria

BEIRUT, LEBANON (3:00 P.M.) – The Israeli Air Force posted a picture on its Twitter account that wished its followers a merry Christmas just before launching strikes on Syria.

The picture released by the Air Force shows the Santa Claus vehicle, which is supposed to present gifts to children around the world, but the irony is that this cart, drawn by deer, is also drawn by an Israeli Air Force plane.

The tweet by the Israeli Air Force read:
ADVERTISEMENT

“Hold on tight, Santa – Merry Christmas from the IAF to all those celebrating around the world!”

This greeting was published just before the Israeli Air Force launched air strikes on the Masyaf countryside in western Hama on Wednesday evening.

www.almasdarnews.com...

My Dad lives outside of Nashville and he felt it. I was heading that way today. I will still but that stinks that someone would blow up the charming musical venues on that part of Nashville.

He called me this morning to tell me he was shocked by it and I have been watching on line and the MNPD has said a vehicle was suspicious and they began to check it out due to its location and as they approached it exploded. Cadavar dogs are in the area now I see.
WTVF a CBS affiliate

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Any infiltration, ANY i repeat is very very bad.

Have you seen "the Manchurian Candidate" yet?

The commies plan on using "any means necessary" and what some accept as "settled science" may not be used to get to those ends. Using a lone person to muck up things is the issue. So, no way we let it slide. Ever and ever.

originally posted by: cimmerius

originally posted by: MetalThunder
INFILTRATION
Chinese Communist member data leak shows thousands in US government, companies and more: report

edited

I was under the impression that under their social credit system anyone in China of even the slightest significance pretty much had to become a member of the CCP whether they wanted to or not to get anywhere in life.

So then if any of those people immigrate or become employed in a foreign business, technically, records would show them as a member.

So while it certainly appears that CCP infiltration is a major issue, perhaps it’s not as bad as it appears. Some of the listed names may be members in name only or had to join unwillingly.

Of course that doesn’t stop the CCP from blackmailing them into doing the party’s bidding if those people still have family back in China.

So while it’s a good idea to be on guard, I’m just thinking it might be an over reaction to start viewing everyone on the list as automatically nefarious .

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Merry Christmas everyone!

If you need a pick me up, and haven't already seen this...every year I get a White House ornament from one of my relatives. I hadn't bothered to look at what it was this year. I laughed gleefully when I saw the outside, and even more when I opened it. President Trump is officially the best at trolling the DS. Everybody is saying it. Yuge.

edit on 12/25/2020 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
originally posted by: carewemust
originally posted by: PokeyJoe
" " "Looks like those Republican cucks in the House blocked the 2000 dollar stimulus.

Thanks for nothing, assholes."

which allocates $4.5 million to spray Bobcat Urine on Alcoholic Rats."

Shame it was vetoed."

It was? I don't think so (at least not yet).

This is not the NDAA, that he did in fact veto.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
This seems like the start of some thing possibly big:

Save those.

#UPDATE: NEW up close video of the #nashvilleexplosion

Credit: Kelly Bolyard / Facebook

twitter.com...

Here is security camera footage of a condo at 309 church in the Exchange Lofts. Video from Aaron and Tiffany Trevethan
#nashvilleexplosion

twitter.com...

Nashville explosion happened in front of
📡
AT&T data center.
NFPA 704. en.m.wikipedia.org...

twitter.com...

#nashvilleexplosion From Don Aaron Nashville Police Spox: Officers responding to emergency call “shots fired,” No immediate evidence shots fired, officers stumbled on suspicious RV (local reporting no tags) followed by explosion (believed to be intentional)

twitter.com...

SAVE EVERY THING WEIRD
edit on fFridayAmerica/Chicago3711699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Or JIM BOWIE and The ALAMO. A place where Bowie drew a line in the sand and asked genuine fighters to cross such and help him ?

The front of that David Bowie , was taken in Heddon Street, London UK, somewhere in or near Kensington. One UK person now owns that particular sign. It was the name of a Fur Company who I believe closed around 1998. The K West sign was eventually replaced.

Bowie was supposed to pass away - Cause being Cancer, and when asked how he felt about Dave Bowies loss, POTUS said................ well you can read that on Politico. Bowie was too Left side to be a President Trump . or Republic supporter........ Did sing about The End of The World etc.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
MK ULTRA tech.

To change the future, it's best not to do big things, big things are hard to change.

Much better to change little things that aren't in national spotlight.

Man gets killed or hospitalized when warning lights fails to deploy at rail road crossing. Barely makes paper.

Man never gets to meeting.

Person man would have talked to never gets info.

That person influences decision in major policy. Different decisions are reached. History changes.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

The newest JRE with Alex Jones and Tim Dillion is really awesome too. They recorded it right before the election. Alex drops red pill after red pill as per usual.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

A nice anthem
Slim Whitman, what's this world a coming to

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Something is very strange about the twitter posting by Henry Rothenberg over the explosion in Nashville. Looking at the bottom it signals 5X5 then a smiley face compliments Hillar[y].
Odd that the skyline cam shots were one second apart but were from two different skylines. Maybe trying to show light to dark since the first picture appeared like the sun rising and the next picture is darker and to highlight Hillar?
And why does there appear to be a tower in the first one and almost a deliberate attempt to show the tower gone.
As we all have understood here the timing is important. The dark forces do not want Christmas or any happiness surrounded by this day.
twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: steaming

is perhaps the Mayflower people who fled the UK and headed for America, are the Quakers

They weren't.
They were Puritans. Separate from Quakers.

The Quakers I believe were English but you are right about Puritans.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

The benefits affair is an affair in the Netherlands in which approximately 26,000 parents wrongly became the victim of fraud suspicions with the childcare allowance and / or became the victim of a harsh approach to fraud by the Tax Authorities from 2013 to at least 2019. This came to light in September 2018 and subsequently led to the resignation of State Secretary of Finance Menno Snel. Researchers of the benefits affair spoke of "institutional bias" and called the method "discriminatory".

Our government subsidises childcare , like if your child needs daycare on schools and if the parents both have a fulltime job ,that care is partially subsidised by the government.

But they made mistakes within that system and many parents were wrongly accused.
As every subsidised system its fraud sensitive and there are always people who take advantage off that.
There was a time where we had a system that if grandparents could takeover daycare from their children they got compensated by the government, but that also took a small time until some find a way to fraudulently takeaway the compensation..

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Thanks O1. I think that bit was from 2019 with the mention of Snel. Have you heard this scandal may have potential to force the formation of a new government ?

Cheers

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

The explosion this morning in Nashville took out some of the ATT building which ironically is called Batman Building and it has 2 towers, twin towers. The twitter by the news station shows one tower gone. I wonder if something really big is about to happen. And then we have Trump Jr posting this with batman.
I also just noticed that the number of views for Trump Jr. has our favorite number 17!
scalemusiccity.com...
edit on 25-12-2020 by Thoughtful1 because: More content

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Thanks to all for the prayers and well wishes. Never can get enough.

a reply to: Fowlerstoad
They are saying that most likely it is due to covid. They are a little puzzled as to why it took 20+ days to show up.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Something is very strange about the twitter posting by Henry Rothenberg over the explosion in Nashville. Looking at the bottom it signals 5X5 then a smiley face compliments Hillar[y].
Odd that the skyline cam shots were one second apart but were from two different skylines. Maybe trying to show light to dark since the first picture appeared like the sun rising and the next picture is darker and to highlight Hillar?
And why does there appear to be a tower in the first one and almost a deliberate attempt to show the tower gone.
As we all have understood here the timing is important. The dark forces do not want Christmas or any happiness surrounded by this day.
twitter.com...

edit on fFridayAmerica/Chicago0511699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

That's a hazard window and can't put out with water..
They tried , or aimed for a chain reaction don't know if they managed to to that? Very bad people and probably aiming to more of those sites?

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
May be something, maybe my imagination which is overactive.One more observation about the explosion in Nashville. Images show 2nd Ave. The explosion was between the first and 2nd Ave.
The street has a solid brick building on one side, which I assume is the Batman building. This really draws the eyes to what is painted on the street, 2nd Ave. Could be communicating the ongoing attack of the second amendment which involves the right to bear arms and an active militia.
The first amendment guarantees freedom of speech and assembly.
We have been experiencing serious assaults on both of these that have been protected by the constitution.
constitution.congress.gov...
/constitutioncenter.org...

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
No not that I know, they cleared the mistakes and the victims of that mistake will be granted with 30.000 each so I think there will be no further complaints its a nice check i would say ?

Those who made the mistakes are done , fired!
As we are a democratic government, we do have many parties from hard left , to centric as of right hard right parties and most can't work with each other to form a coalition.

I still believe the monarchs have a great influence on our government same as the UK I guess..
Not that it's impossible?

But I do wish one day that we could wave Brussels goodbye as the UK did it seems many of them are making our policies at the moment and we know who also is responsible for that..!

edit on 0b00America/ChicagoFri, 25 Dec 2020 12:06:00 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 25 Dec 2020 12:06:00 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 363  364  365    367  368  369 >>

join