It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 367
<< 364  365  366    368  369  370 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699
What do you think? Looks like messaging to me. Thanks for posting the picture for me. Was up very late celebrating with the family.
Then we wake up to this.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
What do you think? Looks like messaging to me. Thanks for posting the picture for me. Was up very late celebrating with the family.
Then we wake up to this.

False Flag.

They're setting up the narrative.
Fox and CNN are saying Trump is golfing. This is probably about the vetoed bill—distracting. Every one needs to save stuff we can catch them building the narrative in real time.

edit on fFridayAmerica/Chicago4511699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Woke up with a BANG on Christmas! Not the kind I like to hear. Nashville is not under any type of corona lockdown?

I remember that Nashville story from 'Brewtiger'
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Soon as I heard it was a suspected "RV" I immediately thought of a mobile meth lab from "Breaking Bad" tv series.

Another mass distraction for what, on Christmas Day?!

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I imagine you are right but what is the real target. This was just practice?
Obama was always on the golf course so now the enemedia is trying to paint Trump with the same brush. Are they trying to get the public to focus on the Trump name and then by association the Trump Towers?

edit on 25-12-2020 by Thoughtful1 because: content

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
SAVE THIS NOW RECORDING TO EVACUATE

edit on fFridayAmerica/Chicago0712699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
You don't say.....

Hey Soldiers and Spies....

The big omnibus spending package that Congress passed early this week — which President Donald Trump has criticized, demanding changes from Congress — included language that would ask the Government Accountability Office to look at and mitigate risks posed to members of the intelligence community and to soldiers, sailors, airmen and Marines who may use direct-to-consumer genetic testing by companies that may have ties to China or by the sale of such data to companies owned by Chinese interests.

Per current situation ...

Some Nashville Q uick research .. What Lies Beneath The Streets Of This Tennessee City Is Creepy Yet Amazing ...
Flashback

FOX 17

edit on 12252020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Why would they give a warning, 20 minutes for people to evacuate. Obviously this was about the message and sewing fear and maybe to gain access to the Batman Building [ATT] for data. Another hack. Do you think that election results kept for evidence was stored there?
I am no wizard over computer data and storage but just maybe this was also a serious attempt or successful attempt to get their hands on the evidence. Just thinking outside of the box.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Wait is this implying that the blast knocked down this entire tower?!

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Why would they give a warning, 20 minutes for people to evacuate. Obviously this was about the message and sewing fear and maybe to gain access to the Batman Building [ATT] for data. Another hack. Do you think that election results kept for evidence was stored there?
I am no wizard over computer data and storage but just maybe this was also a serious attempt or successful attempt to get their hands on the evidence. Just thinking outside of the box.

I've no idea. To me it looks like they're distracting from the bill Trump vetoed. They don't want the masses to know Trump is a decent person. I honestly think it's that simple, but you know .... could/probably wrong. If the MSM doesn't report about that recording that's what they're doing. I'm willing to bet on it.
edit on fFridayAmerica/Chicago0812699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
SAVE THIS NOW RECORDING TO EVACUATE
And most people are busy celebrating Christmas, distracted and exhausted. They have no idea this has happened and this gives the enemedia 24 hours to change and distort the narrative.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Did you notice that is the only video on that account, which was created in 2014.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Right. Trump vetoed the bill and now he is off enjoying the holidays with his family and playing golf. However my Biden [choke] voter children wanted and were rooting for Trump to veto it. Not enough money to make a difference. They under estimated the pain and suffering they have caused.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
Our government subsidises childcare , like if your child needs daycare on schools and if the parents both have a fulltime job ,that care is partially subsidised by the government.

There is one, and only one, form of government 'subsidy' I am even remotely tolerant of.

No payments, direct or indirect, to anyone, or any business, ever, for any reason. NONE.

If the government wants to help someone, them give them tax credits. Not tax 'deductions', tax credits.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe
If you look at the cam pictures they are at different degrees viewing from the Nashville skyline. The towers are still there I hope but there is some heavy messaging going on. Maybe there is a plan to take down another large tower that may have some symbolism to the Twin Towers such as double radio towers on the roofs. Just speculating but I thought it was strange to post two different city views.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Did you notice that is the only video on that account, which was created in 2014.

Yes. I've noticed all sorts of crap like that. Like the Hillary in court in July—was uploaded to youtube by a fresh account and was the court recording of her benghazi hearing, or whatever. But it claimed it was recorded live. I can't remember all the details at this time.

edit on fFridayAmerica/Chicago4412699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Right. Trump vetoed the bill and now he is off enjoying the holidays with his family and playing golf. However my Biden [choke] voter children wanted and were rooting for Trump to veto it. Not enough money to make a difference. They under estimated the pain and suffering they have caused.

Until someone posts proof that Trump vetoed the Stimulus bill, it hasn't happened.

He did veto the NDAA, but those are two totally separate bills.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
And while we are distracted...Israel launched an attack on Syria in response to low flying planes terrifying citizens in Lebanon last night.
news.yahoo.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Osama Got Run Over By A Reindeer, one of my favorites by Bob Rivers, Twisted Christmas
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Merry xmas, or Christmas or whatever you prefer to DJT and Family, Digital General and Family, Anons all over, ATS lurkers and of course Dedicated ATS Contributors. Maybe to Qteam as well...

DJT Tweet

5drops with Chistmas

Doubled 32

Doubled 34

332 and 334 (32 mirror 23 pain.)

Gematria for Merry Christmas... 1006, 1134, 189

False Flag Event

Dreams From My Father (renOgade's book)
Bring On The Trumpets

Joe Biden End Time Satan
Great Conjunction
Tennesse Titans

My personal favorite for this week, Great Day In Arizona.

new topics

top topics

<< 364  365  366    368  369  370 >>

join