It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 363
<< 360  361  362    364  365  366 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

We just watched that movie tonight.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I've just finished watching "Holiday Inn", my favorite Christmas movie. I realized something while watching it.

Everyone in the government who betrayed us, Republicans, governors and their staff, the Supreme Court of the United States, the cowards and the liars, everyone who voted for the person whose name I cannot even say without disgust, everyone who cheated to give him the house of We the People, has betrayed everyone who ever fought and died for this country, especially the men and women of WWII.

I thought we'd seen the back of such a war. I thought people were intelligent enough to see the truth, that this country was a great dream and we were on our way to returning to that dream under President Trump. I was wrong, I guess.

People would rather live the lie than work for the dream. They would rather pay than play. They would rather empty our pockets and fill theirs. There will come a time when China's influence will mean the current crop of traitors will have to be disposed of, by hook or by crook.

I hope I live to see it. If I don't, I'll be working from beyond to stab in the back every bastard who stole my country from me while I was alive. I'll rain it down on their descendants.

My candle is in the window for every patriot. The rest can die like dogs for all I care. They don't deserve sh*t, not one single protection provided by the Constitution. If there really was justice everyone who screwed us would be on the street on the 20th, crawling on their bellies like the snakes they are, eating out of dumpsters, sneered at and kicked by the honest.

To the cowards, go F yourselves.

To the Patriots, We the People,

MERRY F'ING CHRISTMAS

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I'll stick with the things that matter...Thomas Wictor.
Wanna be Bond man in bed with real-life Bond girl.💣💥🤣

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Lol no, thank god. I'm seeing a lot of "Battle for the SOUL of Seattle" today.

originally posted by: Caled
Just a joke to pass the time.

I thought it was funny.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Flesh699

We have been warned
We have been prepared
We have launch

DASH!
That is my patch right there. I started the Jody call on that Chairborne Ranger (I don't want to live the life of danger). Way back in 1983. I want one of those patches if we ever get any made.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Santa may be rounded up tonight by Q group..If you think about it.. he's the king of pedos.

Fat guy with a beard always wearing his red pajamas..always calling people Ho Ho Ho's

If a kid sits on his lap and tells him what he wants..that message is sent to a slave labor facility at the North Pole..where all the Elves "Little People" work

Then that fat SOB breaks into your house..eats your food and leaves your child a"gift" under the pyramid shaped tree..

Merry Xmas Everyone!

edit on 24-12-2020 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Santa Claus wears a red suit, he's a communist.
Has long hair and a beard, must be a pacifist.
And what's in the pipe that he's smoking?

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper
Along those lines, I just started a thread describing how SCOTUS (John Roberts) is running scared, and how it will be up to Pence or the Military to save the USA.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

My candle is in the window for every patriot. The rest can die like dogs for all I care. They don't deserve sh*t, not one single protection provided by the Constitution. If there really was justice everyone who screwed us would be on the street on the 20th, crawling on their bellies like the snakes they are, eating out of dumpsters, sneered at and kicked by the honest.

To the cowards, go F yourselves.

To the Patriots, We the People,

MERRY F'ING CHRISTMAS

Amen. I am right there with you. It's funny, I am on a local hunting forum and all hell was breaking loose because we had a (very few) members saying they voted for Biden just because they did not like Trump. You can imagine the conversations. You would allow a damn antigun democrat in charge of this country pushing the liberal doctrine. It is like shooting your right foot off because your left knee is aching. Here we are over a month later and everyone has quieted down. I told them that they should be ashamed for giving up. They have accepted the loss and moved on. I told them that the fight is NOT over. Stop watching the damn TV.

I walked away from my job last week when the electors were chosen for Biden. I need another 2 years to draw social security, but I will make due somehow. The corporation THAT DAY decided that the face mask were mandatory. No excuse. Everyone basically ignored them all year and management willingly overlooked my noncompliance while they reaped huge profits. But now this *big corporation* immediately adopted Joebiteme's covid doom and gloom stance.

I didn't take one for the team, I took one for myself. I can't live in a pretend world. Crazee huh? I served my country. I retired from the service. It galls me to no end to have gone through what I have and what I put my family through for almost a quarter of a century just to watch it all get torn down just when it was finally being restored.

Rest assured, no one is alone in this fight, and I am not ever going to throw in the towel just because an uninformed public has allowed such a hatchet job of an election be ignored. Trump and all his voters were robbed. Justice needs to prevail. This is not a hope, it is a necessity despite the screams from the left. We must save this nation for them, not just for us.

Sorry for the long spiel. I just wanted you to know that you are not alone.
Hope was the last thing out of Pandora's box. I shall cling to that.
edit on 24-12-2020 by Frodolives because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Frodolives

Frodolives, wishing you a box full of good luck for 2021 this Christmas!

Always admire a man willing to take action to remain within his principles!!!

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Yea, I heard he got shot down trying to cross the Canadian border without a mask.

Merry Christmas!!

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Santa Claus wears a red suit, he's a communist.
Has long hair and a beard, must be a pacifist.
And what's in the pipe that he's smoking?

Reindeer are common in Siberia and northern Europe, and seek out these hallucinogenic fungi, as the area's human inhabitants have also been known to do. Donald Pfister, a Harvard University biologist who studies fungi, suggests that Siberian tribesmen who ingested fly agaric may have hallucinated that the grazing reindeer were flying.

"At first glance, one thinks it's ridiculous, but it's not," said Carl Ruck, a professor of classics at Boston University. "Whoever heard of reindeer flying? I think it's becoming general knowledge that Santa is taking a 'trip' with his reindeer."

These shamans "also have a tradition of dressing up like the [mushroom] … they dress up in red suits with white spots," Ruck said

Tree ornaments shaped like Amanita mushrooms and other depictions of the fungi are also prevalent in Christmas decorations throughout the world, particularly in Scandinavia and northern Europe, Pfister pointed out. That said, Pfister made it clear that the connection between modern-day Christmas and the ancestral practice of eating mushrooms is a coincidence, and he doesn't know about any direct link.

Many of the modern details of the modern-day American Santa Claus come from the 1823 poem "A Visit from St. Nicholas" (which later became famous as "'Twas the Night Before Christmas"). The poem is credited to Clement Clarke Moore, an aristocratic academic who lived in New York City.

The origins of Moore's vision are unclear, although Arthur, Rush and Ruck all think the poet probably drew from northern European motifs that derive from Siberian or Arctic shamanic traditions. At the very least, Arthur wrote, Santa's sleigh and reindeer are probably references to various related northern European mythology. For example, the Norse god Thor (known in German as Donner) flew in a chariot drawn by two goats, which have been replaced in the modern retelling by Santa's reindeer, Arthur wrote.

Reindeer, which aren't usually known to fly.
Reindeer, which aren't usually known to fly. (Image credit: Stockxpert)

Other historians were unaware of a connection between Santa and shamans or magic mushrooms, including Stephen Nissenbaum, who wrote a book about the origins of Christmas traditions, and Penne Restad, of the University of Texas at Austin

www.livescience.com...

FUN FACT: Reindeer will actually push over a human if they catch them peeing to drink it after said human has ingested that particular type of mushroom.

Why Reindeer Love Magic Mushrooms

Reindeer go to great lengths to seek out the hallucinogenic fly agaric mushroom (Amanita muscaria) and eating the fungi makes them behave drunkenly, run about aimlessly and make strange noises. Head twitching is also common.

Fly agaric mushrooms have long been used by man for their psychotropic properties but can be toxic. Reindeer can eat them without harm and having observed their effects on their livestock, reindeer herders in Europe and Asia have long collected reindeer urine as a safer way of taking this hallucinogen.

The wider animal world has its junkies too, with horses and other grazing mammals on the prairies of South-West America becoming addicted to hallucinogen-containing plants known generically as locoweed, especially species of Astragalus and Oxytropis. Those that try them come back time and again for a repeat fix and symptoms include altered gait, impaired vision and erratic behaviour.

www.drugdiscoverytoday.com...

edit on fThursdayAmerica/Chicago3609699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Thanks Sufi. I don't post often. I am not a researcher, I am a reader. My skill set is comprehension only. But I do pass along information to inform others. I never thought of Q as the be all and end all of everything. What matters to me is the vehicle of information. I felt compelled to post what I did because I am certain we have a lot of people who mostly lurk like me.

Our quiet stance in these threads should never be misread as non-supportive. In fact, it is the opposite. We lurk because we care, and care deeply, most of us. Of late things have been slow but that is due to the holidays and the lack of governance dragging their feet. I don't know our numbers, but I imagine even the owners of this site like the attention it draws.

All you regulars are top notch even if I cant understand some of the complexities discussed. But rest assured, all your efforts are not in vain. There are many of us who truly and deeply appreciate EVERYTHING all of you pass along from twatter comments to the best damn memes ever served up. LOL

Thanks for years of helping us to move forward. May 2021 be the capstone of all our efforts!

Merry Christmas Ya'll!

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I don't think the J-20 is any match for Santa's Slay..

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Merry Christmas everyone!

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
The White House - Merry Christmas
17 seconds / 23 wreaths / 22 posts tied to "933" QMAP (worth a read)

Unique Christmas tree made from thousands of conical hats in Vietnam

Merry Christmas, everyone!!!
Blessings to you all.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Puritan - Pilgrims ......................................Quakers up in Pennsylvania, not forgetting William Penn, - which is another story , same as the Quaker who , in Norwich UK, started a bank was a member of the society of friends,,,, there is also a J.J.Gurney, member of the UK Norfolk - society of Gurney............ All i tried to return was a simple, brief hint at how when read the long series of tales concerning Puritans, Evangelical / Evangelist, etc plus Real estate, Land owning, Banking seem to link up.

Phage, "Have a Happier than Happy Christmas etc plus as much Fun as possible. In a normal conversation the intended reason ref the wordings Puritans, Pilgrims , Quaker, were simply a maybe hint. A hint that if found by several could prove to have a reason in today's day & age.

So perhaps the Original Mayflower passengers - Puritans - eventually tie up to become a small quiet group that again split and became known as Q uakers cum Commercial societies / Bankers/ Massive investors / part and parcel of said World Economic Forum ?????????? now led by its founder K. Schwab ??

So much for dropping hints in a wide open space eh . Seeing the POTUS is said to be Evangelical supported eventually by Q

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: Trillium

Nitrous oxide doesn’t put you to sleep. The conspiracy is deeper than this guy knows. He just told the world his source is a liar and he didn’t even realize it.

It can put you so to sleep you will die if someone isn't careful. I was a Dental Tech in the MASH unit. They use oxygen with it in the Dentist office to balance it out but if you are in a room full of it, you could die.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

new topics

top topics

<< 360  361  362    364  365  366 >>

join