It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 360
<< 357  358  359    361  362  363 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Looks like those Republican cucks in the House blocked the 2000 dollar stimulus.

Thanks for nothing, assholes.

hopefully people will remember that for next election when the "lesser evil" chants start back up.

edit on 521231America/ChicagoThu, 24 Dec 2020 11:52:01 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Merry Christmas y'all!!!

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I’m failing to see what their justification for denying this is. It’s really absurd. I feel like they just gave us a year long subscription to the jelly of the month club instead of a stimulus check. WTF...

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Flesh699

Flesh699, one of my decodes on the first tweet of the day mentioned Adam Schiff!!

Could turn into a Q proof!

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I know what I'd like to get for Christmas. Indictments, and lots of them!
Merry Christmas everyone. May it be joyous and surrounded with loved ones.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
The Storm and JFK. I wonder if there is a relationship.
During Kennedy's inauguration there was a big storm with over 8 inches of snow. DC was shutdown, traffic was snarled. The Army Corp of Engineers were required to plow the city out so the inauguration could take place. The weather was bitterly cold hovering around 20F.
His inauguration speech has some very relevant points that eerily fit with what we have going on right now. Past proves Future?
He was worried about the dark forces of science being unleashed on humankind whether by design or by accident. At that time it was nuclear but I assume they were worried about biological warfare even then.
He also encouraged the world to look at the wonders, the positives of science rather than the frightening scenarios that could take place. We now see the positives under Trump with the vaccine being deployed quickly throughout the population.
He also points us out to the unique situation we find ourselves where we are a special generation that has the opportunities to defend freedom at the most dangerous final point of danger, which is where we are right now. We are on the verge of losing everything, especially our freedoms.
And he encouraged the world to join together to explore the stars, united and peaceful. New stars discovered?
Finally we are to be a light to shine and bring the world into the light.
Everything that Ku has pointed out.
www.alabamawx.com...
Merry Christmas everyone!

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Also I just wanted to throw this out there. No budget No Pay bill still has not passed. When members of congress cannot pass budgets they have not performed the duties of their job but they continue to get paid. Trump has set the standard of no pay and he has performed beyond anyone's wildest expectations in such a period of time.'
Food for thought!

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I’m failing to see what their justification for denying this is. It’s really absurd. I feel like they just gave us a year long subscription to the jelly of the month club instead of a stimulus check. WTF...

Did they remove all the other pork or just add the $2k?

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!☃️🎄🎁

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: IAMTAT

You're making me blush TAT!

I calls 'em as I see 'em, Sufi.

Merry Christmas to you...and to all of our friends other side of the pond.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: FinallyFree72
"This may explain the weird lawsuit...as well as why the Pence Card may not be played tonight."

twitter.com...

Twitter is not #ing proof. I’m sick of this #. Show me proof god damnit.
Ummm... did you follow the links? There is a link to the actual lawsuit. Appears to be legit.

Gone now, was going to post it...

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
[ president-donald-trump-davos-speech ]

hardnoxandfriends.com...

The above Video explains just why - I still think - The President Will Not Step Down - He was / is, Fighting the 2,500 who Heard what he said and did not agree.

Note the date.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Looks like those Republican cucks in the House blocked the 2000 dollar stimulus.

That will DOOM the Georgia Republican Senate candidates...as it should.

Wait a minute...the House is solidly controlled by Democrats. Like President Trump, they want every American to get $2,000, and understand that we're more important than the provision which allocates $4.5 million to spray Bobcat Urine on Alcoholic Rats.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
What is the website to see if this filing was given a docket/case number, and its status day-to-day....like we can do at the SCOTUS website?

I read the filing, this was a DC Circuit case, not SCOTUS.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

What is the website to see if this filing was given a docket/case number, and its status day-to-day....like we can do at the SCOTUS website?

I read the filing, this was a DC Circuit case, not SCOTUS.

I understand. Just wanted to know how you look it up at the DC Circuit website. It may not have been filed or accepted. What's the assigned case number?

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

which allocates $4.5 million to spray Bobcat Urine on Alcoholic Rats.

Shame it was vetoed.
I was looking forward to Nancy getting sprayed with bobcat urine.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

...and Merry Christmas to you, all members; posting and lurking, and all your families and loved ones from the other half of our "Special relationship"!

To add value... SPECIAL RELATIONSHIP just hit a chord with me regarding #330

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 4a55e6 No.74037 📁
Dec 11 2017 13:44:10 (EST)
We have a special place picked out for GS.
Really special.
Q

a special place = SPECIAL PALACE if you move the first A right ten letters!

IF...... Special = UK
THEN
Palace = "The Tower of London, officially Her Majesty's Royal Palace and Fortress of the Tower of London"

I'm imagining him in a barred cell, viewable by the public 8 hours a day, and possibly within sight of the Crown Jewels - which he did not manage to take.
Wiki - Tower of London

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

As an independent who’s been speaking against both Dem and Rep for years this is no surprise to me.

Reps are not our friends.

Trump took over Rep party and made a different party within it.

I hope they make the Lion party semi official and totally take over and replace all the Reps who aren’t Lions.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Just saw this, not sure if it's significant.

link

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I feel like they just gave us a year long subscription to the jelly of the month club instead of a stimulus check. WTF...

"Clark, that's the gift that keeps on giving the whole year."

the-gadgeteer.com... n/

new topics

top topics

<< 357  358  359    361  362  363 >>

join