It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 361
<< 358  359  360    362  363  364 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Twitter is not #ing proof. I’m sick of this #. Show me proof god damnit. Ummm... did you follow the links? There is a link to the actual lawsuit. Appears to be legit. Gone now, was going to post it...

Ops hit send before I added the link.
This is the link to the Lawsuit: LAWSUIT LINK

While Im here, That book sounds like something I would love to read Rel. I think I just may do a search for it

edit on 12/24/20 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/24/20 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah the Dems were going to pass it by unanimous consent. Which means that if just one Rep is there is vote against it, it fails. Apparently Pelosi is going to try again, officially, next week. Not holding my damn breath...

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
WHO Deletes Naturally Acquired Immunity from Its Website

Coronavirus lived on surfaces until it didn’t.

Masks didn’t work until they did, then they did not.

There is asymptomatic transmission, except there isn’t.

Lockdowns work to control the virus except they do not.

All these people are sick without symptoms until, whoops, PCR tests are wildly inaccurate because they were never intended to be diagnostic tools.

Everyone is in danger of the virus except they aren’t.

It spreads in schools except it doesn’t.

Well, now I have another piece of evidence to add to the mile-high pile of fishy mess. The World Health Organization, for reasons unknown, has suddenly changed its definition of a core conception of immunology: herd immunity.

In effect, this change at WHO ignores and even wipes out 100 years of medical advances in virology, immunology, and epidemiology. It is thoroughly unscientific – shilling for the vaccine industry in exactly the way the conspiracy theorists say that WHO has been doing since the beginning of this pandemic.

The science has not changed; only the politics have. And that is precisely why it is so dangerous and deadly to subject virus management to the forces of politics. Eventually the science too bends to the duplicitous character of the political industry.

Fortunately, the more they lie the more obvious it is to everyone, err, most everyone that there is a much bigger, much darker agenda in play.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Important Covid Vaccine Info from Children’s Health Defense (Robert F Kennedy Jr’s foundation)
How Will We Know That a COVID-19 Vaccine is Safe?
Video
Power Point

Dr. Mumper carefully provides detailed answers to two questions often asked by the public: “What does a safe and effective vaccine look like?” and “How will we know that a COVID-19 vaccine is safe?” She reviews many of the reasons why vaccines, as they are currently produced, are not safe, and explains that every year there are tens of thousands of adverse events, many of them resulting in serious conditions or even death.

Dr. Mumper reviews the scientific community’s numerous concerns about the safety of a COVID vaccine and its ingredients, providing information about each of the top COVID vaccine candidates. Lastly, she discusses the legality of mandatory vaccination in a free republic which proclaims to defend the rights of “we the people.”

edit on 24-12-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
That was painful to watch. They have great pineapple upside-down cake.

originally posted by: FlyingFox
New RR video...

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   

That dude is a freak. His confidence is astounding. He's one of those people you punch first and make sure he's down otherwise he'll kill you or try. Just watching him you can tell something is not right there.
edit on fThursdayAmerica/Chicago5002699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Here's the cover and publishers, onehuman - though I've no idea if companies still exist!

Title:
"WHAT ALL THE WORLD'S A-SEEKING or
The Vital Law of True Life, True Greatness, Power and Happiness"

Publishers (London):
G. Bell and Sons, Ltds
Gay and Hancock, Ltd
edit on 24-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I think this is important:

0:00 to 00:08 The Clock is no longer Ticking!

This were the EU chief negotiator's first words on agreement of a "THIN deal" on Brexit today!

There are 7 posts on the MAP with 'The Clock is Ticking', including #2655:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: e73272 No.4628579 📁
Jan 6 2019 13:34:40 (EST)
How many AUTH FISA UMBRELLA SURV warrants targeting those who illegally targeted [ ] are currently active?
Upstream collection can be very revealing.
When you no longer control the levers of POWER, do FVEY ('Allies') buckle & cooperate in order to preserve and maintain their future?
Germany losing stranglehold on EU?
The future will not repeat the past.
The clock is ticking.

Q

Still trying to work out if it's good or bad that the clock has stopped ticking!

edit on 24-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: nisei
Ok everyone. Help here. Is P "Pilgrims Society" P serves the Chair?

Or is P Pence?

Pence a Pilgrim Society member?

Pilgrims Society

I do not know what is up or down anymore. Thats what they want though. Hopefully you guys can shed some light on this information.

I'm going back to lurking.....

Yep, welcome to club of [P] theories. I've always believed it's the Pope/Vatican, the holy father, the original godfather.

One of the most influential groups or cabals behind modern banking is the Pilgrim Society, a clique of banking and monarchial families who work together to manipulate the banking and media sectors to promote their own agendas.

The Pilgrims Society is no doubt an extremely wealthy club of very powerful influencial people & think tanks and possibly are those who serve the "Chair" as some of the members are Knights of Malta and other Knight Orders directly connected to the Vatican & Vatican Library, liasons/ambassadors to British & American intel agencies who pledge allegiance to the Vatican.

Also noteworthy is the Members List and if you do a word search for Rothschild, Kennedy and Windsor, amongst many others, the picture becomes even more clear.

Pilgrims Society - Incomplete membership and occasional participant list.

From that list do keyword search for "Tree, Marietta Peabody" - she was Vice chair of the Pilgrims and she has quite the interesting history...

Only daughter of the rector of Grace Episcopal Church in Lawrence, Massachusetts. Her grandfather, Rev. Endicott Peabody (married his first cousin), was the son of Samuel Endicott Peabody, a Boston merchant who was Junius Morgan's (the father of J.P. Morgan) partner in the London banking firm of J. S. Morgan and Company (later known as J.P. Morgan & Company).

Appointed US representative to the United Nations Commission on Human Rights under the administration of John F. Kennedy. Able to obtain some well paid directorships, including the boards of CBS, Pan Am, and Lend Lease Corporation of Australia. She also served as womens trustee on the board of the University of Pennsylvania. Her friends in the 1980s included Donald Trump, Charles Wrightsman, and President Ronald and Nancy Reagan, the latter of which she was criticized for in the Democratic party.

DJT had/has some very powerful friends.

Reading some of the biographies of these members doesn't just show that the Pilgrims are part of the WASP elite, in fact they are the WASP elite.

"There are several curious things about these Pilgrims functions. In the first place there is present at these dinners an array of notables such as it would be difficult to bring together under one roof for any other purpose and by any other society... Among the guests were John D. Rockefeller and J.P. Morgan, Thomas W. Lamont and other members of the House of Morgan... We are entitled to know what the Pilgrim Society is, what it stands for, and who these powerful Pilgrims are that can call out the great to hear a British Ambassador expound to Americans the virtues of a united democratic front."
- John T. Whiteford asking very reasonable questions in his 1940 pamphlet 'Sir Uncle Sam: Knight of the British Empire'.

"[The aim of the international bankers was] nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system wasto be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences."

- Professor Carroll Quigley, 'Tragedy & Hope', p. 324. Can the Pilgrims, which Quigley never mentioned, verify his story of an Anglo-American Establishment?

“There is an establishment in the United States. The word “establishment” is a general term for the power elite in international finance, business, the professions largely from the Northeast, who wield most of the power regardless of who is in the White House.

“Most people are unaware of the existence of this “legitimate Mafia.” Yet the power of the establishment makes itself felt from the professor who seeks a foundation grant, to the candidate for a cabinet post or State Department job. It affects the nation’s policies in almost every area.

Templar and Masonic orders
Apart from membership in the regular Protestant churches or membership in honorary Templar orders as the Knights of the Garter, the Knights of the Thistle (Scotland) and the Order of St. John, a good number of Pilgrims have also been Freemasons.
Here is a larger list of the orders different Pilgrims have been involved with:

Source for all of above: A study of the Anglo-American Establishment

Related is the obscure "Le Circle" club with direct connections to the Vatican which serves as a private bridge between Vatican-Paneuropean and Anglo-American intelligence.

Le Cercle is a secretive, privately-funded and transnational discussion group which holds regular meetings in different parts of the globe. It is attended by a mixture of politicians, ambassadors, bankers, shady businessmen, oil experts, editors, publishers, military officers and intelligence agents, which may or may not have retired from their official functions. Many important members of this club are affiliated with the aristocratic circles in London or obscure elements within the Vatican.

"I had first learned about it in October 1967 when Carlo Pesenti, the owner of a number of important Italian corporations, took me aside at a Chase investment forum in Paris and invited me to join his group... The discussions were conducted in French, and usually I was the sole American present... Members of the Pesenti Group were all committed to European political and economic integration... My Chase associates, who feared my membership could be construed as "consorting with reactionaries," eventually prevailed upon me to withdraw."
- 2002, David Rockefeller, 'Memoirs', p. 412-413.

"Formed in the Fifties... One of the most influential, secretive, and, it goes without saying, exclusive political clubs in the West... One member contacted by this newspaper said he could not talk about it "even off, off the record". Another simply put the phone down... The source of its funding is a mystery..."
- June 29, 1997, The Independent, 'Aitken dropped by the Right's secret club', one of the very few mainstream reports on Le Cercle.

The rabbit hole here is more of an abyss that will literally eat you alive.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Especially since the FDA just completely did a 180 and reversed course on HCQ. It’s been B.S. this whole time. All because Trump was championing it, and it’s cheap and off patent.

Crimes against humanity. All for power and profit.

PJ,

THAT post bolded by me above should be our rallying cry. We have what is right and good on our side. What do they have?

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

What is BLM all about anyway?

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Stopping The Steal!...

Two Arrested For Stealing Packages While Handing Out Flyers For Georgia Dem Senate Candidates

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I'm sending this video out to a select few of my Lefty friends and family for Christmas, as a GIFT.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

What is BLM all about anyway?

Hm. Let's see. Rhode Island: never been there but that's where my family is from, Pawtucket to be exact. My great grandfather (last name, Kennedy: yes, possibly related to JFK) was in the linseed oil business and moved up to Northern Ontario, late 1800s. Made a FORTUNE peddling his products here. That would be my favourite patch.

Mr. Hugh Kennedy began the manufacture of linseed oil about the year 1750....
~ History of Pawtucket, Rhode Island

I also very much like South Carolina's patch, too. I've been to Myrtle Beach, a wonderful place to visit.

What's BLM all about?

Only people who give a # would know or care.

edit on 24-12-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Tweeted by Gen Flynn:
twitter.com...

A Christmas Eve gift—Bombshell Legal Memo Giving DJT Supporters hope

Excerpt from OP-ED:

Just because Texas did not persuade the Justices that what happens in Pennsylvania hurts Texas does not mean that the United States of America could not persuade the justices that when Pennsylvania violates the U.S. Constitution, it harms the nation.

Article III, § 2, cl. 2 confers original jurisdiction on the Supreme Court in any case suit brought by the United States against a state. Thus, the United States can and should file suit against Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan and Wisconsin.

Like the Texas suit, that new suit would seek an order invalidating the appointment of the electors appointed by those four defendant States that refused to abide by the terms of the Presidential Electors Clause.

That would leave it to the state legislatures in those four states to “appoint” electors — which is what the Constitution requires.

www.westernjournal.com...
(bold mine)

BTW...Happy Birthday to Gen. Flynn.

edit on 24-12-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-12-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
This is off topic but I've been laying down for hours trying to sleep and can't do it. I've never suffered from insomnia and worked my ass off last night. I've gotten about thirty minutes total of sleep in twenty four hours and have zero explanation for it.
I've not experienced this yet in my life up to this point.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Did you get the COVID vaccine?

originally posted by: Flesh699
This is off topic but I've been laying down for hours trying to sleep and can't do it. I've never suffered from insomnia and worked my ass off last night. I've gotten about thirty minutes total of sleep in twenty four hours and have zero explanation for it.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Listen to this with your earbuds on. Always works for me when I can't sleep.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Did you get the COVID vaccine?

originally posted by: Flesh699

Yea, Caled, I check the Q thread daily ran out and got the covid vaccine lmfao.
No I didn't get the vaccine. Haven't received one since I was like 15.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Just saw / shared/ Heard The White House President & First Lady on FB, Together they sure explained a Worthy Reason as to what Christmas really means. Also gave out 'Best Wishes', for a 'Happy New Year'.

new topics

top topics

<< 358  359  360    362  363  364 >>

join