It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 358
<< 355  356  357    359  360  361 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

General Flynn says there are MULTIPLE paths.

Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
Proverbs 30:5

Things happening this week:

Trump vetoes the National Defense Authorization Act for 2021, sends it back to Congress
- vetoed an annual military spending bill worth $740.5 billion

Trump threw a wrench into Covid relief. What could happen next?
- Signs it, vetoes it, pocket vetoes it (waits 10 days without signing)...
- If not approved before Congress leaves, bill disappears with new congress

Executive Order Promoting Redemption of Savings Bonds
- Since 1935, US Treasury issued backed by the full faith & credit of the US Gov
- estimated that more than 75 million matured savings bonds, valued at $27 b
- Treasury Hunt set up to help determine owners of unredeemed savings bonds
- Worth sending search link out to family & friends: TREASURY HUNT

U.S. faces risk of government shutdown as Trump balks at COVID-19 relief deal

If it turns out to be aliens, keep this in mind...

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 01:33 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Dec 23rd
0 Posts,
10 POTUS tweets; 4 retweets of which 2 self-retweets, 4 video tweets,
Total 10

KU V19.93 23201220 to 4953 incl DECODE tools

Most linked posts in the day's decodes:
5x 6, 23,
4x 30,
3x 16, 22

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 01:57 AM
link   
UFO Lue is out! UFO Threat op is "Mission Accomplished" according to former CIA Agent. They "knowingly" push the false alien threat narrative because it’s politically expedient.

George Knapp began his interview Sunday night on Coast to Coast AM radio with a simple statement, “Let’s make some waves.” It’s fair to say ‘mission accomplished.’

Knapp’s guest was Lue Elizondo, the former intelligence officer for the U.S. Army and the Department of Defense who has been at the center of many UFO disclosure developments over the last three years.

Elizondo indicated that he, Chris Mellon, and Steve Justice will be departing “To the Stars Academy” (TTSA).

I also have to say my mission has always been very clear, George, and that was to push disclosure forward. That’s it. I think after three years, you know, I can look back and I think we’ve achieved much of what we’ve set out to do. TTSA, it’s no secret, also focuses on it’s entertainment division and, you know, let’s face it, guys like Chris Mellon and Steve Justice and myself, we’re not entertainers. We’re not. So, very much like the History Channel project, we have accomplished our mission. Mission success.
Mystery Wire

Sure, Lue.🤡

Guess we know who is taking over, sorta...

@LueElizondo
More excellent work from Tim & Co at "The Debrief". Glad they are on our side of disclosure, whew! thedebrief.org...

pls be patient, lots of traffic to the site and maybe something else at play may be preventing broad access. Intriguing to say the least. To be continued..
2:53 PM · Dec 2, 2020

@LueElizondo
Update: As most of you know, the good news was Tim's site crashed due to traffic and nothing nefarious. Bad news...I'm still a paranoid CI-guy! a good thing for national security, but a bad thing for Twitter. Mea Culpa! Trying to teach this old dog new tricks is a challenge

9:50 PM · Dec 2, 2020
👽🤡

Overachieving aliens likely annihilated themselves, study suggests

Any aliens in our galaxy have already likely annihilated themselves — the victims of too much progress, a new scientific study says.

Researchers with NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory and the California Institute of Technology have surmised that since past studies show a civilization’s technological advances “will inevitably lead to complete destruction and biological degeneration," any intelligent life previously in the Milky Way has already likely killed itself off.
🤡😂🤣🥁

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: carewemust

Right, I remember him saying that now that you mention it. Bold, confident statement! We know so little whatever is going on behind the curtains that the suspense is tingling.

My wife is going to have a psychotic fit if this # isn't handled soon. She's full blown ready to get suited and booted to hunt commies. Mildly worrying. I thought I was the crazy one.

Ho ho ho.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad
a reply to: Flesh699

These vetoes: they sure detract from the theory of some people that Trump is somehow not what he says he 'is'.

I mean to say: they detract from the theory he is also part of the 'swamp', that some folks come back again and again to support. These vetoes are very 'un-swamp-worthy' hahaha

Really mind bending it is to see people claim he's a dictator or other such nonsense. I understand people that don't pay attention to politics and think both sides are equally swampy, but it requires paying attention for only about three days to see Trump is not swampy, at least not nearly like all previous presidents in recent times.

MERRYCHRISTMAS TO ALL YOU LOONIES OUT THERE!

edit on fThursdayAmerica/Chicago5905699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I remember How?
Showing my age now! Loved the programme!

From your video...Melania seems to have lightened her hair colour no?

Christmas Eve musings I have been having for a while.......
Pence is vying to be POTUS. He'll be out of the country on the 6th to keep him 'safe'.
Pompeo is the 'enemy within'.
There's more, but 2020 is going to look like a walk in the park compared to 2021 for numerous reasons.

Wishing you all a very happy Christmas...I'm heading off to deepest darkest Cornwall for 2 days...but taking my laptop

Christmas Raoinbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff
LookingAtMars just started a thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"H.Amdt. 833 (Escobar) to H.R. 6395: To require certifications be made to Congress when the President deploys active duty military within the United States during civil unrest by amending the Insurrection Act in Title 10, Chapter 13 of U.S. Code."

The Swamp is on the run.

Trump will sign that , no? They are asking themselves this and saying yes I do believe. Idiots just won't stop being idiots.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Seventy million Trump supporters are anxious to see/hear some indication from President Trump that he's executing a plan that doesn't need weak-kneed Republican politicians, or CCP-friendly judges. That would make it easier to shrug-off so much stalling by judges and state legislatures.

This highlights what I think is a key aspect of the challenge.

How can those loyal to the Constitution deal with the fraud and those supporting the fraud ... without destroying the dream of America in the process?

The "dream" is a huge part of the magic of the USA. Demonstrations of executive power, too brusquely wielded, will extinguish the magic and its illumination.

Sure, Trump could declare an insurrection and probably find enough loyalists to deploy plenty of firepower against the coup. But that would be a Pyrrhic victory; resentment and resistance would smoulder on and at times burst into bright flame.

If this is to be a success, any power used will have to be precisely employed. Anything else will badly backfire.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I'm heading off to deepest darkest Cornwall for 2 days

Lucky Jane!

Cheers

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Researchers with NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory and the California Institute of Technology have surmised that since past studies show a civilization’s technological advances “will inevitably lead to complete destruction and biological degeneration," any intelligent life previously in the Milky Way has already likely killed itself off.

Except for the Others on our world. We need better 'experts'.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Enjoy, I'll wave if I see you

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Roger Stone interview with Tucker...

ElectionWiz

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Low 200's ...with TRUMP ahead.

Doesn't matter who's ahead if neither makes it to 270 - if neither does, it goes to Congress (contingent election).

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Decode...

twitter.com...

edit on 24-12-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Low 200's ...with TRUMP ahead.

Doesn't matter who's ahead if neither makes it to 270 - if neither does, it goes to Congress (contingent election).

If the total EV's available is no longer 538 due to state EV disqualifications...the new benchmark is no longer 270...but 50+% of the existing new total of available valid EC votes.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Probably not April fools from 2016

BREAKING: Army scientists successfully 'teleport' Soldiers

NATICK, Mass. (April 1, 2016) -- Army scientists have successfully "teleported" a fully equipped squad from a Massachusetts research and development facility to a training area in Germany, the Natick Soldier Systems Center (NSSC) announced today.

The nine human research volunteers, fresh out of Advanced Individual Training, were participating in experiments in the Doriot Climatic Chambers at NSSC when they disappeared and moments later materialized at the Grafenwoehr Training Area, completely unharmed. The chambers are capable of replicating any climate or weather in the world but have never before been used in this manner.

Teleportation, made famous in the "Star Trek" television series and movies, had been -- until what the Army is calling the "Natick incident" -- a hypothetical way of moving objects from place to place. American writer Charles Fort is reported to have coined the word in 1931.

www.army.mil...
edit on fThursdayAmerica/Chicago1508699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   

If the total EV's available is no longer 538 due to state EV disqualifications...the new benchmark is no longer 270...but 50+% of the existing new total of available valid EC votes.

Actually, I'm fairly certain that is not how it works. If a States EC votes are not counted, that doesn't change the number of States, or the number of EC votes each State is allocated, it simply makes it harder for any one candidate to get to the requisite 270...

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I wonder why we never see repeats or clips from "How?", angelchemuel?

Perhaps because they no longer want us to know some of the simpler and more practical concepts of science!

I would imagine FLOTUS might need to be covering a few grey hairs after the last 3 years, so lightening her hair is no biggy - still looks stunning for her age.

A very Happy Christmas to you too and have fun surfing in the cold cornish water on Boxing Day!

P.s. I'd stay a safe distance from Bude, just in case:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: d9f30e No.2807174 📁
Aug 30 2018 19:12:19 (EST)
GCHQ Bude sent DISTRESS SIG 8:09 EST.
NSA NO MORE.
Q

edit on 24-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I made this back on November 6, but I'd been meaning to dust it off and make it look a little better. Today seems like a good day.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Best wishes for a pleasant and relaxing Christmas to all.

🎄

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 355  356  357    359  360  361 >>

join