It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 355
<< 352  353  354    356  357  358 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

These vetoes: they sure detract from the theory of some people that Trump is somehow not what he says he 'is'.

I mean to say: they detract from the theory he is also part of the 'swamp', that some folks come back again and again to support. These vetoes are very 'un-swamp-worthy' hahaha

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Does this tweet from President Trump mean a special counsel appointment to examine the election is imminent, now that a new attorney-general is in place?

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad
a reply to: Flesh699

These vetoes: they sure detract from the theory of some people that Trump is somehow not what he says he 'is'.

I mean to say: they detract from the theory he is also part of the 'swamp', that some folks come back again and again to support. These vetoes are very 'un-swamp-worthy' hahaha

When you play in the swamp you are going to get bitten, muddied and covered in leeches ...

I trust trump because i take him at his actions far more then his words.

To put it simply the words he says are the goals he lays out. The actions are plays in the game, we may not like them we may not understand them, but if we win at the end it wil have been worth it.

The fact that the special teams are on the field i.e Miller, Ezra we have to assume we are where we need to be.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I just got laid off for the second time this year due to another lockdown. I'm scheduled to go back to work on the 9th of January providing the lockdown isn't extended.

Plus, it looks like Spotify dropped my favourite podcaster, Michael Moore's 'Paine in the Morning' podcast. So, guess what? That $10 bucks a month I was paying for Spotify will now be redistributed directly to Michael via my new subscription to his Patreon show. Screw Spotify!

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Does this mean we can expect to see more goats in this thread?😆

Kidding and sorry to hear the sad news.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
INFILTRATION
Chinese Communist member data leak shows thousands in US government, companies and more: report

edited

I was under the impression that under their social credit system anyone in China of even the slightest significance pretty much had to become a member of the CCP whether they wanted to or not to get anywhere in life.

So then if any of those people immigrate or become employed in a foreign business, technically, records would show them as a member.

So while it certainly appears that CCP infiltration is a major issue, perhaps it’s not as bad as it appears. Some of the listed names may be members in name only or had to join unwillingly.

Of course that doesn’t stop the CCP from blackmailing them into doing the party’s bidding if those people still have family back in China.

So while it’s a good idea to be on guard, I’m just thinking it might be an over reaction to start viewing everyone on the list as automatically nefarious .

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Is it likely Obama-Biden sent these Rockets to Iran, and now Iran is attempting to kill Americans in Iraq with them?

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Sorry if covered already....

PM Lukashenko said he was offered $900MM from IMF and World Bank if he put Belarus into a Covid lockdown, inc masks and quarantine, etc, ad infinitum.

twitter.com...

Just a Qincidence that this comes out a day after the Congressional Covid Bill with tons of international payouts of massive amounts.

Are we all-in?
twitter.com...

Also, I caught ABC News, not one word about international payments, and they only played a moment of Trump's speech when he said the next admin will have to deal with the Covid package, ....but carefully cutting off right before he said the next administration "might be me".

Funny, in normal times the MSM would make hay out of Trump making such an outlandish declaration. This time....not so much.

edit on 23-12-2020 by FlyingFox because: threadreaderapp.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

care, that latest POTUS tweet, at 18:06:23, certainly looks like something's happening. Let's take a look at the DECODES:

After seeing the massive Voter Fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election, I disagree with anyone that thinks a strong, fast, and fair Special Counsel is not needed, IMMEDIATELY. This was the most corrupt election in the history of our Country, and it must be closely examined!

1) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
a) Base = AVFPEISCIMMEDIATELYTC = #220

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: fX85VkAw No.150681065 📁
Nov 23 2017 22:14:30 (EST)
Reminder.
Unclassified setting.
Monitored and analyzed in RT.
Future answers past.
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes tweet date, Dec 23rd, as well as 24th.

This implies recordings of the election manipulation, which, when shown in the FUTURE, answer the PAST - FAST.
Note this is the only post to use "Future answers past" rather than "Future PROVES past"... indicating it is not proof?

b) RemoveDupes = VFPSDLY = #104

Anonymous ID: hHkrVD7x No.148154137 📁
Nov 5 2017 19:49:15 (EST)
Now is the time to pray.
We're operational.
God bless the United States of America.

Q

Chan post number encodes Dec 23rd, surrounded by 17 = Q.

2) Timestamp points to posts:
#616 Submission complete.

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 66b78b No.2460260 📁
Aug 5 2018 01:00:15 (EST)
FISA.
FISA.
FISA.
[20]
There is a reason why we needed to go mainstream prior to the EVIDENCE being dropped.
You have more than you know.
D5.
WWG1WGA.

Q

Chan post number encodes Boxing Day, Dec 26th.

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: aaf6b0 No.1942596 📁
Jun 28 2018 13:25:13 (EST)
Trying to ‘normalize’.
www.foxnews.com...📁
Who just joined the Board of Netflix?
Who pushed?
What is coming?
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Dec 23rd.

3) Tweet DELTA of 01:29:10 points to posts:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: Dx5TPc5d No.148781546 📁
Nov 9 2017 23:24:35 (EST)
[C]los[I]ng [A]ct:
Dismantled.
Impossible to clean.
Operations --> [N]o [S]uch [A]gency
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Dec 23rd.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 009d84 No.5408814 📁
Feb 27 2019 00:03:22 (EST)
Test 12
Q

Timestamp encodes Dec 23rd and 25th.

4) Other USUAL DECODES point to posts:
1, 18, 23, 108, 207, 224, 274, 2316, 3016, 3516

edit on 23-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Speaking of Stone...

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Well after 24 hours off snowing and more than a foot of snow
still saying snowing for a another 12 to 16 hours
well the firework is dry the bonfire wood is covered
once all the family is in, blocking the driveway with a 4 foot snow bank

Thank Q awesome Storm

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Something does seem to be imminent. The media is now somewhat relieved because President Trump left for Mar-a-largo a few hours ago. And Sidney Powell tweeted this twitter.com... , after 17 hours of silence, and (at least) 3 visits to the White House since last Friday.

Fingers crossed!

edit on 12/23/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Also, I caught ABC News, not one world of international payments, and they only played a moment of Trump's speech when he said the next admin will have to deal with the Covid package, ....but carefully cutting off right before he said the next administration "might be me".

Funny, in normal times the MSM would make hay out of Trump making such an outlandish declaration. This time....not so much.

Thank-you for sharing the info. It's wise to pay attention to the MSM, because they know what we know. When they hide something that they would have normally broadcasted/printed, it shows how concerned they are.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Definitely.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
So do we see what color hat Pence wears by midnight tonight?

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   
President Trump pardons 26 more individuals today, after 20 pardons earlier this week.

Included today are Paul Manafort, Roger Stone, Charles Kushner.

Source: www.cnbc.com...

The Liberal Media is besides themselves with anger!

An excellent sign that President Trump did the right thing.

edit on 12/23/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Is it likely Obama-Biden sent these Rockets to Iran, and now Iran is attempting to kill Americans in Iraq with them?

mobile.twitter.com...

AFAIK, those are Iranian-made 107mm "Haseb" rockets, a copy of the original Chinese Type 63-2.

POTUS: "Some friendly health advice to Iran: If one American is killed, I will hold Iran responsible. Think it over." 🔥

mobile.twitter.com...

Head of CENTCOM says over 20 rockets were fired at the U.S. embassy in Iraq on Sunday, saying it was an escalation as it was the largest such attack since 2010. That's news because earlier estimates put the number at 8 rockets.
ABC News

So, is 2020 going to end like how it started: proxies, Twitter threats, rockets, BOOM!!

USS Georgia sub lurking in Persian Gulf loaded with Tomahawks.🤔

107mm Multi Barrel Rocket Launcher

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

When we hit an Iran military base hard in March, it was in retaliation for Iran firing a bunch of rockets at our troops in Iraq, wasn't it?

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Was the "Pence Card" played today?

Did Pence Save the American Republic Today? Please, say it is so!

Was today, the 23rd, a day of Paine?

new topics

top topics

<< 352  353  354    356  357  358 >>

join