It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 356
<< 353  354  355    357  358  359 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
dailymail.co.uk/news/FBI-arrests-woman-sent-election-official-pictures-mutilated-body.html
www.dailymail.co.uk...

A New Hampshire woman has been arrested for sending pictures of a mutilated female body and threatening the family of a Michigan election official who refused to certify the results for Joe Biden.

The number was traced back to the app TextMe Inc. Company records that showed a 269 number that was made 10 minutes before Palmer got her first threatening message.

FBI agents then tracked the IP address that was connected to the TextMe account, finding an IP address subscriber that matched the Olivet natives' mother, Linda Jones, according to the affidavit.

'Therefore, the account that used (269) xxx-xx68 that sent threatening text messages to (Palmer) was created at Linda Jones' residence,' Muchiando said in the report.

In addition to the text, Palmer was also sent threatening messages on her Instagram page on November 18 from a user named '@_etfere.' Palmer's address, phone number and her husband's phone number were shared by the user.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
I knew Pence would stab him in the back just like the rest of them. Useless eaters, every last one of them. Pence will be out of the country on January 6th when the election results are supposed to be certified. What a POS.

I've never seen so many cowards concentrated in one place.

DC = District of COWARDS.

President Trump is apparently infuriated by Mike Pence, who the President thinks is “not fighting hard enough” for him and election integrity.

In a report from Axios, White House sources reveal that President Trump is notably angry with many of his supposed “allies” who are not fighting the good fight to defend election integrity, most notably Vice President Pence.

The President allegedly brought up an ad from the Never Trump group, the Lincoln Project, which claims that Pence is “backing away” from him. According to the sources, Trump believes Pence is “not fighting hard enough” – in the Vice President’s case, he has not made any public comments on election integrity since the election.

nationalfile.com...

I could have sworn that I read Pence just said yesterday that “we aren’t done fighting” or something like that. Also, I think Pence leaves on the 6th, he won’t already be “out of the country” when they vote necessarily. I took the travel news to mean he would do what he needed to do and then he’d be “unavailable” for a couple weeks while the fallout takes place.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
At least 16 days on the Island with my wife, all alone, under the same roof, all day long, every single day.

Who else feels like they are a contestant on the 'Survivor' show?

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
WHITE HOUSE;

Just watched Video on FB showing both POTUS and First Lady, in which the President gave Full Christmas , full Christian, Greetings all Global Viewers. Closed with Hymn - 'O come all ye Faithful'.

Heartbreaking tones amidst the whole. If you catch such . you will be Pleased.

Peace and Futuristic Good Will to All

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Jim Watkins' analysis of the situation.

code monkey tweet

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

In a communist country, when you are a member of the party it is party first above all else and you don't leave the party without being seen as a traitor. That's the context you need to view the individuals in question...you don't simply move away and leave the party.

A party member living overseas is there to further the party's cause.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

UK Royal Navy Ships could fire a shell around 38 miles. Practicing out at Sea one day , a Shell was fired in the wrong direction. Flattened one inland Pub. Fortunately no one was Injured, But it sure created a reason to think before repeating such. Quite funny when a few years later I read about such. Hope those Tanks do nt - as History often does - repeat such a Whoops. (Grin).

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: FinallyFree72

This may explain the weird lawsuit...as well as why the Pence Card may not be played tonight.

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Back in June Lukashenko had said that the IMF was looking to make a $940m loan, conditional on lockdown and other measures being implemented. He obviously refused.

There happened to be a "color revolution" in Belarus shortly after that...no coincidence there. Luckily for the Belorussian people that one failed.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Hide all sharp tools.🤪

We're all going through a brutal sick ritual. Crazy times.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
What will that make the electoral vote totals?

originally posted by: IAMTAT

This may explain the weird lawsuit...as well as why the Pence Card may not be played tonight.

twitter.com...

edit on 12/23/2020 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
"[C] before [D]"
[C]lemency before [D]eclass?

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
What will that make the electoral vote totals?

originally posted by: IAMTAT

twitter.com...

Low 200's ...with TRUMP ahead.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Well here's an interesting twist and possible comms... I posted a few days ago, here, a theory that the Mitford sisters may have been Hitler's handlers.

Yesterday, Dec 22nd, famous '90s model Stella Tennant died suddenly, aged 50... she was grand daughter to one of the Mitford sisters - and - she appeared in the CLOSING CEREMONY of the 2012 Olympics with Kate Moss and Naomi Campbell!

Left to right: Lily Cole, Stella Tennant, Kate Moss, Naomi Campbell... What does it mean to be covered in Gold? #194.
Naomi Campbell is the only one with gold on her head (tiara?)

Stella was known for her androgynous looks and was 5 foot 11 tall.

Vogue Obituary

Her grandfather was Baron Glenconner who owned the island of Mustique, where the Queen's sister Princess Margaret spent a lot of time as well as Prince William (who played tennis with Richard Branson there!!) - article giving rare insight on the island

I can't find any reference to HOW Stella died suddenly aged only 50.

Seems to me that the Glenconners/Tennants were part of one of the bloodlines - so interesting that she dies at this time?

edit on 23-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: zvezdar

Yes, he's prosecuting the coup plotters now.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

The two of you could play "Lord of the Flies" on your island?

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   

edit on 23-12-2020 by FlyingFox because: UNLEASH THE KRAKEN!

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Just a guess...Recent separation, depression, pills, death.

The Herald | DailyMail

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

UK Royal Navy Ships could fire a shell around 38 miles. Practicing out at Sea one day , a Shell was fired in the wrong direction. Flattened one inland Pub. Fortunately no one was Injured, But it sure created a reason to think before repeating such. Quite funny when a few years later I read about such. Hope those Tanks do nt - as History often does - repeat such a Whoops. (Grin).

No gun in the Royal Navy could ever fire a shell 38 miles. The King George class were armed with BL 14 inch Mark VII with a range of slightly over 38,000 yards (19 n.m.) This 1600 pound projo would have been arriving at over 1200 feet per second at maximum range. I suspect that this sea story may have been embellished but it often happens that bearing and reverse bearing get confused which is why there is always someone checking that the bullets are going in the correct general direction. If you look at some photos of USN 5"54 mounts, you will see a clear plastic bubble on the top of the gun mount for such observation.

edit on 12/23/2020 by pteridine because: dupe

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 353  354  355    357  358  359 >>

join