It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 345
<< 342  343  344    346  347  348 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Nvm. Formatting F'd up.
edit on 12/22/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
This is the new America post-Trump, where a sympathetic restaurant owner loses his liquor license for helping whom he thought was a hungry, lonely man. Turned out to be a lying sack of sh*t liquor agent.

MICHIGAN.

Michigan state Sen. Tom Barrett (R) recounted a story of a business owner last week about an alleged incident with a compliance agent from the Liquor Control Commission.
According to Barrett, an individual approached Charlie’s Bar and Grill in Potterville, saying he was “really lonely and asked if he could have something to eat”:

The restaurateur “felt bad for the man and served him a meal,” Barrett said.

He said the owner thought nothing of helping someone in need. But, according to Barrett, it was not simply a man down on his luck, but rather an agent of the Liquor Control Commission was who was apparently attempting to entrap the business owner.

A few days later, the liquor license of Charlie’s Bar and Grill was suspended after allegedly violating Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s (D-MI) lockdown orders.

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Joe Biden speaking now. Says America's darkest Covid days are ahead of us. This man can NOT be allow to become our "leader".

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Joe Biden speaking now. Says America's darkest Covid days are ahead of us. This man can NOT be allow to become our "leader".

Care, look what they did with the stimulus package - sat on it for months, both sides conspiring, waiting for that puke to be "elected" - then bent us all over the Resolute desk.

"It" is in.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If he sits in the oval ... eventually, the days of the US are going to be darker than they are here in the UK. He sounds like he gonna lock it down in a big way, not sounding good at all.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Over in the Quantum fascinum realm dept...

"NASA scientists achieve long-distance 'quantum teleportation' over 27 miles for the first time – paving the way for unhackable networks that transfer data faster than the speed of light" - DailyMail

Scientists built a 27-mile long prototype quantum internet in the US

They successfully used quantum entanglement to teleport signals instantly

The phenomenon sees qubits, the quantum equivalent of computer bits, pair up and respond instantly

In a quantum internet, information stored in qubits (the quantum equivalent of computer bits) is shuttled, or 'teleported', over long distances through entanglement.

The 'teleportation' is instant, occurring faster than the speed of light, and the researchers reported a fidelity of more than 90 percent, according to the new study, published in PRX Quantum.

"unhackable" - famous last word.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Just listened to Biden's speech from Delaware on Sky news UK......God help America!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

You guys ever seen that really long blog post from back in the day, from an engineer at NASA who said he found evidence of quantum teleportation from Mars in the 2003 rover? I can’t remember the name but it’s a hell of a read. Still don’t know if it’s fiction or not though.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

If we're hearing about it in the press the military has had it for 30 years.

Probably how they get into my house at night. 😁

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

You guys ever seen that really long blog post from back in the day, from an engineer at NASA who said he found evidence of quantum teleportation from Mars in the 2003 rover? I can’t remember the name but it’s a hell of a read. Still don’t know if it’s fiction or not though.

What was the evidence?

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Very detailed in depth analysis. Apparently they were receiving image files almost immediately after they were sent, when it should have taken some hours. It’s been a while since I’ve read it I probably don’t do it justice.

EDIT: Found it. Check it out.

astroengineer.wordpress.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Three weeks of catching up to do.
I have missed reading y'alls post.
I am also sorry if I made any off hand comments about covid 19 previously. I take it much more seriously now.
It is an odd "virus".
4 people in my house getting over it atm.
My youngest son (20) hardly any symptoms.
My oldest son (25) kinda sever symptoms, fever and breathing difficulties.
My wife (46) many underlying conditions and hardly any symptoms (thank God).
Me (47) 102+ fever for over a week and I still get winded just walking to the bathroom.
First symptoms were on 12/3/20.
Haven't felt like doing anything until today.
Looks like I have a lot of reading to do.
I really have missed y'all.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Yup!

Their fed up and bored with their 'toy' now, so chucked it out the pram for us mere mortals to stand in awe of their technology thinking it is something 'brand new', while they skip along merrily playing with their 'new' toys for the next 30 years

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   

They entangle two bits of matter. Separate them. Then rotate the state of one. What happens to it happens to the other.

There is no signal.

It is “spooky action at a distance”. To paraphrase Einstein.

No way in modern physics to detect unless you can someway see the original bit.
edit on 22-12-2020 by pianopraze because: Changed to to two.... lol... autocorrect corrected.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Yes, I remember reading that one from a few years ago. Fascinating story!! Wonder if I'd have different take on it, now?

Thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Which ironically is the basis for my favorite game of all time:

For the last four years the military, UAC's biggest supplier, has used the remote facilities on Phobos and Deimos to conduct various secret projects, including research on inter-dimensional space travel. So far they have been able to open gateways between Phobos and Deimos, throwing a few gadgets into one and watching them come out the other. Recently however, the gateways have grown dangerously unstable. Military "volunteers" entering them have either disappeared or been stricken with a strange form of insanity--babbling vulgarities, bludgeoning anything that breathes, and finally suffering an untimely death of full-body explosion. Matching heads with torsos to send home to the folks became a full-time job. Latest military reports state that the research is suffering a small setback, but everything is under control.

doom.fandom.com...
edit on fTuesdayAmerica/Chicago1803699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Marie Antoinette and Nicholas II ignored the peasants. They paid for it with their lives.

Killed the Tzar and his ministers; Anastasia screamed in vain.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

Which ironically is the basis for my favorite game of all time:

For the last four years the military, UAC's biggest supplier, has used the remote facilities on Phobos and Deimos to conduct various secret projects, including research on inter-dimensional space travel. So far they have been able to open gateways between Phobos and Deimos, throwing a few gadgets into one and watching them come out the other. Recently however, the gateways have grown dangerously unstable. Military "volunteers" entering them have either disappeared or been stricken with a strange form of insanity--babbling vulgarities, bludgeoning anything that breathes, and finally suffering an untimely death of full-body explosion. Matching heads with torsos to send home to the folks became a full-time job. Latest military reports state that the research is suffering a small setback, but everything is under control.

doom.fandom.com...

The two newest ones are a blast too!

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Very detailed in depth analysis. Apparently they were receiving image files almost immediately after they were sent, when it should have taken some hours. It’s been a while since I’ve read it I probably don’t do it justice.

EDIT: Found it. Check it out.

astroengineer.wordpress.com...

Started reading it and saved it as a PDF. Thanks for the gold!

I've gotten to the point where I've realized - if this stuff is true, you can't believe your eyes, or even what's in your own head.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

My ex's fave aunt had two yorkshire terriers and every time I went to their house they'd jump up n bite my ar*e! Hence terriers aren't my fave dogs... that and the fact that terrier sounds very similar to Terror!

new topics

top topics

<< 342  343  344    346  347  348 >>

join