It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 342
<< 339  340  341    343  344  345 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: awhispersecho

Even if he held a press conference, no one would see it.

The media would just put out a cut-up making sound like he eats kittens.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

It's better than not trying. His followers alone would get it spread a bit. Some of his haters would tune and or get the word out just by trashing him. When it comes to Trump and trying to expose the swamp, bad press is better than no press. It creates enough awareness that the story grows legs of its own even if they are small legs. The point is that he isn't and hasn't done any of that. This is the guy who is supposedly behind the most genius plan ever to catch bad guys in the act and bring them all down and yet he can't even properly expose what's in a bill.

It's getting old.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   
POTUS first tweet of the day usually gives us a focus for events... today it is False Flags.

What happened in Nevada?

Here's the story from attorney @jbinnall who testified his whistleblower hotline never stopped ringing.

Yet the mainstream media and the Democrats accused him of making it all up, and the courts ignored his evidence.

t.co... t.co...

1) Timestamp of 01:12:47 points to posts:

Anonymous ID: FAkr+Yka No.148185083 📁
Nov 5 2017 23:46:24 (EST)
Important to archive.
Above & next drops have high probability of shutting down /pol/.

It is being safeguarded for these transmissions but not 100% secure.
Who owns /pol/?
Why is this platform being used?
What recent events almost occurred re: /pol/?
Why is this relevant?
Stay alert in main US cities (DC), sporting events, and other conservative gatherings.
Repeat.
Stay alert in main US cities (DC), sporting events, and other conservative gatherings.
More false flags imminent.
Elections (tues) no longer matter at this stage.

Snow White.
Godfather III.
Above will have context as news unfolds.
Summarize and paint the picture.
Critical.
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes today, Dec 22nd.

Anonymous ID: zGyR4tyi No.147636035 📁
Nov 2 2017 12:08:46 (EST)
You can paint the picture based solely on the questions asked.
Be vigilant today and expect a major false flag.
Does anyone find it to be a coincidence there is always a terrorist attack when bad news breaks for the D's?

What is that called?
Military relevant how?
BO could not and would not allow the military to destroy ISIS - why?

How was ISIS formed?
When?
How has POTUS made such progress in the short time he's been President?
Alice & Wonderland.

Bolded timestamp encodes today, Dec 22nd.

2) Tweet delta of 06:21:26 points to posts:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: a9c289 No.176185 📁
Jan 27 2018 03:23:35 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 803654 No.176166 📁
Jan 27 2018 03:22:00 (EST)
>>175711
Holy crap!!! Q, you're killing me! Took a sleeping pill a couple hours ago and now I'm guzzling coffee to fight it.

God bless you for this amazing work that you are doing.

>>176166
Nobody is sleeping tonight.
Let that sink in.

Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: fd0a4a No.2950995 📁
Sep 9 2018 18:07:54 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 2ff6ce No.2950906 📁
Sep 9 2018 18:01:39 (EST)
>>2950820
Q KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.
Thanks & Godspeed.

>>2950906
How do you know when something VERY BIG is about to drop?
ATTACKS INCREASE FROM ALL DIRECTIONS.

READY THE MEMES.
[FISA CORRUPTION]
You have more than you know.
KEEP UP THE GOOD FIGHT.
WE STAND TOGETHER.
Q

All related to Dan Scavino's recent SITUATIONAL AWARENESS FYSA tweet.

edit on 22-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: awhispersecho

originally posted by: watchitburn

It's better than not trying. His followers alone would get it spread a bit. Some of his haters would tune and or get the word out just by trashing him. When it comes to Trump and trying to expose the swamp, bad press is better than no press. It creates enough awareness that the story grows legs of its own even if they are small legs. The point is that he isn't and hasn't done any of that. This is the guy who is supposedly behind the most genius plan ever to catch bad guys in the act and bring them all down and yet he can't even properly expose what's in a bill.

It's getting old.

While there is some political capital in the bill and with the money spent on other countries it is not worth the press conference however, Trump has been sounding the alarm on the various waste for the last four years and at every rally.
Honestly, anyone complaining about spending is wasting their time we have past the point of solvancy and its see no evil hear no evil at this point we can never hope to balance the ledger on the promised loans right now!

the total spending in coronavirus far exceeds what they have even reported.

Independant of the globalist reset, the US is on track for a total financial reset and crash. The Dems are already gearing up for it and they already have the narrAtive written to blame it on Trump why do you think nancy gave Trump so much in the first round of the CARES bill(s)
I says bills because the money funneled into HUD, Welfare,food stamps, Medicaid/Medicare and PPP was far more the the reported 3 trillion if i remember correctly it totaled 8 trillion by September 2021 which is when a lot of the bills were scheduled to end.

So regardless of Q, Trump or the Great Reset the US will have to default on its money in time there is zero doubt and to bring back an outdated slogan they need to Audit the Fed and Zero out all the outstanding debt (Desolve the FED) and rebuild the financial system with better protections and back to a limited budget no more deficit spending..

But that is all a pipe dream at this point
edit on 22-12-2020 by RsaWarhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Well I just opened my morning paper to this wonderful headlines in the Wall Street Journal: "Cut-Off U.K. Faces Food Shortage."
Let's not let a good crisis go to waste. The U.K's second largest grocery chain has jumped in saying yup that is a reality. Really serious shortages with lettuce and citrus fruit and truckers are sleeping in their trucks with foods supplies to keep them fed until the channel reopens.
Defcon 1 fear spark being fanned at the moment. No doubt they want people rioting in the streets over missing a salad with their dinner.
www.wsj.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Well I just opened my morning paper to this wonderful headlines in the Wall Street Journal: "Cut-Off U.K. Faces Food Shortage."
Let's not let a good crisis go to waste. The U.K's second largest grocery chain has jumped in saying yup that is a reality. Really serious shortages with lettuce and citrus fruit and truckers are sleeping in their trucks with foods supplies to keep them fed until the channel reopens.
Defcon 1 fear spark being fanned at the moment. No doubt they want people rioting in the streets over missing a salad with their dinner.
www.wsj.com...

What's a salad?

edit on Tue Dec 22 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix BB code

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   

www.wsj.com...

Food shortages coming soon to a country near... all of us.
edit on Tue Dec 22 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix BB code

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Something has to be going on right now. Everything I monitor is silent as death. There is no way nothing it going on.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   

@LLinWood We have literally been “Sold Out” by those we should trust most! Already many in charge cannot walk the streets in their towns without security. Jan 6th they will march Biden up on stage to claim his presidency? Right now across this country PATRIOTS are getting ready to caravan into the SWAMP(DC) to see Trump claim his 2nd term as POTUS. How will this all play out? Will Biden be arrested on stage while recordings from hunter laptop play on loud speakers for all to hear?

Is the STORM upon us yet? Where the hell is the PAIN? We demand JUSTICE!!!

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Mildly interesting info:

Commerce Department Will Publish the First Military End User List Naming More Than 100 Chinese and Russian Companies

www.commerce.gov...

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Something has to be going on right now. Everything I monitor is silent as death. There is no way nothing it going on.

Meh....close to Christmas....nobody is doing much.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
In the words of the great Clark W. Griswold Jr., "Take a look around you, we're at the threshold of hell!"

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Meh....close to Christmas....nobody is doing much.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Wowzers...China and Russia violated South Korea airspace with 15 fighter jets. This begs the question if Russia and china have been partners all along and are planning to divide the spoils. They have held joint military training actions before but this looks like a significant ramp up.
While our attention is being diverted trouble is brewing.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I'm more worried about mainland North America. They can have South Korea. If China and Russia want it, there really isn't anything we can do from here short of World War III.

Wowzers...China and Russia violated South Korea airspace with 15 fighter jets. This begs the question if Russia and china have been partners all along and are planning to divide the spoils. They have held joint military training actions before but this looks like a significant ramp up.
While our attention is being diverted trouble is brewing.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
With all that is going on, our loss of confidence in the election system, loss of confidence in our government it makes me think back to the tv series "Incorporated." did anyone watch it?
This show reflects the collapse of government and the takeover of the country by corporations. Dystopian, no question. There was one sees where it showed Chinese seeing starving American children behind fences and the Chinese assuming the role of feeding us with lots of pity.
Really makes me wonder.
scroll.in...

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
My favorite part of the stimulus bill is that not a single person that worked on it missed a paycheck.

When do we storm the capital?

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled
If we are not totally self reliant for all goods, we should be worried. Trade figures show over $12 billion in exports to us and in the top 3 is computer parts. Look at the percentage increases.
The U.S. is moving away from being so dependent on China and relying more on Vietnam, South Korea and Taiwan.
And look at what is happening right now. Just announced an hour ago Taiwan has approved Taiwan chipmaker TSMC to start building a semi conductor plant in Arizona which had been approved by the Trump administration.

www.ustradenumbers.com...
www.reuters.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

I agree! Calm before the storm? I do hope so...getting a bit bored with this impasse right now...been too quiet for almost a fortnight.......

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Also what if TSMC doesn't have enough time to build and move that technology here? China is very close by and they are part of the South China Sea dispute. If China decides to take over Taiwan I suspect they would also take over South Korea at the same time which would result in them having almost complete control over the manufacturing and production of
semi conductor chips.
We need to be self reliant for the most important national security products.
www.nature.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Except nothing is going on. Pence isn't the answer, Wood and Powell have done way more talking than any attorney would if they were legitimately preparing a case with evidence, and the SC is not on our side. While everyone is waiting for something to happen, money is being given to other countries, we are losing everything, and unnecessary vaccines for a virus are being forced on us with the help of our president that gave us 15 days lockdown to start all of this, gave us Fauci, gave us Birx, criticized a governor for opening his state too soon, and is pushing the vaccine.

We are prisoners with half the world's population in every country welcoming the imprisonment, soon to be out of jobs and starving for food. And the "plan" has kept everyone from doing anything and instead had them sitting back with their popcorn waiting for the bombs to drop not realizing they interpreted everything wrong. They were the ones being played, they are the ones who cannot stop what's coming.

We all need to open our eyes. No one should get blind support anymore and until someone actually freaking does something, anything at all worthwhile, they shouldn't be trusted.

new topics

top topics

<< 339  340  341    343  344  345 >>

join