It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 343
<< 340  341  342    344  345  346 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

WHEN DID SPY GATE REALLY BEGIN? PART 3

-KU2794 Feb 18, 2019 = LP Testimony & photos from London
- 6 people in photo - 5 (LP + PS + 3 unnamed individuals) = 1 extra person?
If she only travelled to London in Dec 2016, explain boat colors in background?

VI LISA PAGE
- LP files a 23 page lawsuit against DOJ/FBI on Dec 11, 2019
- LP worked for DOJ: Oct 2006 - Sept 2012 & FBI: Sept 2012-May 2018
- At DOJ, Bruce Ohr was her direct supervisor for 5-6 years
- POTUS Dec 2, 2019 "insurance policy" "scrubbed emails" (LP lawsuit -p20)
-KU3645 Dec 2, 2019 = (LONDON photo of Tattershall Castle)
-KU3646 Dec 2, 2019 = Why provide the date of FISA release? Ammunition is finite

6 MONTHS AFTER FIRST LONDON PHOTO:
-KU784 Feb 16, 2018 = First photo of LONDON (NSA_Traf.cam)
-KU1923 Aug 16,2018 = BBC Hit Piece of Q 3m 55s (Badge of Honor)
-KU1924 Aug 16, 2018 = "UK has problems"
-KU1925 Aug 16, 2018 = Timeline changes. Watch the budget.

VII JUDICIAL WATCH NOTES : NOV - DEC 2014 TIMELINE
Judicial Watch Releases State Department Emails Showing Dossier Author Christopher Steele’s Close Relationship with State Department
1) Jonathan Winer = Special Coordinator for Libya / former John Kerry aid
2) Close with Steele, arranges Steele intros - DC visit Nov 20-21, 2014
3) Nov - Dec 2014 leads to creation of "O Reports" (State Dept "high side")
4) "High side" = State Department Secure Email System
5) Steele Report = JW = Nina Miller = "O Reports" to small group at State Dept
6) O Report = sent from JW private email /strip out identifying source info

VIII STEELE - OHR - HANDLING AGENT 1 2014-2015 TIMELINE
- Bruce Ohr first met in late 2007
- Mutual interest in Russian organized crime (Steele expert)
- Spring 2010, Ohr introduces Steele to HA1
- Ohr pushes for Steele to become a CHS for FBI (direct link)
- 2014 - Fall 2016 : Ohr knows Steele working with HA1
- July 2016 : HA1 advises Steele approached him with Trump collusion story

STEELE 2014 = Ohr, Winer, HA1, State Department group
Yes, DC Intel Community using him as a reliable source /Russian expert.

Sources:
Emails: State Department Officials Grappled With How To Handle Christopher Steele’s Intelligence Reports
Documents Show Senior Kerry Aide Used Private Email to Send Steele Reports to State Department Colleagues
Supposedly Reliable Steele Acted 'Crazy,'
EXCLUSIVE: Transcripts of Lisa Page’s Closed-Door Testimonies Provide New Revelations in Spygate Scandal
Catherine Herridge Tweet - Intended to INFLUENCE as well as INFORM
edit on 22-12-2020 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
My favorite part of the stimulus bill is that not a single person that worked on it missed a paycheck.

When do we storm the capital?

What makes you think they care about the peanuts we call their official pay?

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: Caled
If we are not totally self reliant for all goods, we should be worried. Trade figures show over $12 billion in exports to us and in the top 3 is computer parts. Look at the percentage increases.
The U.S. is moving away from being so dependent on China and relying more on Vietnam, South Korea and Taiwan.
And look at what is happening right now. Just announced an hour ago Taiwan has approved Taiwan chipmaker TSMC to start building a semi conductor plant in Arizona which had been approved by the Trump administration.

www.ustradenumbers.com...
www.reuters.com...

Cold turkey. If you don't cut it off, we will never be self sufficient. We can be. It's just cheaper (for now) not to be.
edit on 12/22/2020 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Yes. From what I’ve been told, they used “Cozy Bear TTPs” among other things, but that alone hardly means it was the Russians. After all, we all know our very own CIA has the capability to make a hack look like anybody they want it to.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Looks like the Democrats are busy little bees.

H.R.9043 - To require social media companies to establish an office dedicated to identifying and removing violent or extremist content associated with or distributed by any entity identified as a terrorist organization.

www.congress.gov...

I'm sure "QAnon" and anything conservative will be first on their list.

Really, really busy. Look at this one:

H.R.9041 - To amend the National Emergencies Act to provide for a sunset of a national emergency declared by the President 2 days after the declaration unless Congress enacts a joint resolution affirming such declaration and the emergency powers approved for use by the President, and for other purposes.

www.congress.gov...

Now why would they want to do that?

What in the actual...are these people doing?

H.R.9040 - To protect aliens seeking asylum in the United States, and for other purposes.

www.congress.gov...

This is a good one...the things that seem to be important, but too important to fix in the official record online:

H.R.8998 - To designate a peak in the State of Washington as "qʷəɬtmáyqn-ʔistiqayuʔ-Mount Cleator".

www.congress.gov...
edit on 12/22/2020 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

VPN Service Used by Cybercriminals Disrupted in Global Law Enforcement Operation

A VPN service used by many cybercriminals has been disrupted in a global operation that involved law enforcement agencies in Germany, the United States, the Netherlands, France and Switzerland.

Europol reported on Tuesday that the operation targeted a service called Safe-Inet, and the U.S. Justice Department clarified that three associated domains have been seized, namely insorg.org, safe-inet.com and safe-inet.net. The domains currently display a banner informing visitors that they have been seized.

more info ....

Detroit FBI helps the government take down criminal network

The seized domains are in the custody of the federal government. Related servers in at least five different countries have been shut down.

So, how do they operate? Law enforcement officials explained many of these services are advertised on online forums dedicated to discussing criminal activity........

The seized domains are in the custody of the federal government. Visitors to the sites will now find a seizure banner that notifies them that the domain name has been seized

edit on 12222020 by MetalThunder because: Communications Disrupted - C Before D

edit on 12222020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Does anyone know if Dan Snyder was on the Epstein flight logs?
Dan Snyder has been embroiled in controversy for awhile now.
404'd already. Apparently he settled a sexual misconduct allegation about a cheerleader on a private plane flight that occurred in 2009. I wonder why they are trying to bury this article?
www.yardbarker.com...://calvinayre.com/ 2020/07/16/business/dan-snyder-ousted-by-scandal-updated-washington-redskins-name-odds/

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: awhispersecho

Totally agree with you!

Also, something a friend brought to my attention last weekend that I have been mulling.
The one thing she sees as being very odd is that there is no reports of what is happening in various 'mmigration/refugee camps all over the world. They live cheek by jowl and one would have thought in such close proximity this virus would have gone through the camps like a dose of salts no?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
The SolarWinds hack seems to have infiltrated chip maker Intel, Cisco Systems, Nvidia VMware Inc back in October 2019. Concerning to see semi conductor chips once again in the spot light.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
The problem is most people using SolarWinds probably had the affected versions installed if they were keeping it updated (like most good organizations do). I'm curious why everyone is ignoring the fact that, while the affected version was installed, backdoors were likely installed, and now that the organizations have moved on to new versions of SolarWinds there would still be backdoors in their systems.

The SolarWinds hack seems to have infiltrated chip maker Intel, Cisco Systems, Nvidia VMware Inc back in October 2019. Concerning to see semi conductor chips once again in the spot light.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

A bunch of the affected users really need to review how many of those systems and networks need to be connected to the internet. There is too much "but it is so convenient" mentality. Security ain't about convenience.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: Justoneman

In basic at Fort Mac we were "vaccinated" three times for polio. Massive overkill.

Fort McClellan in AL is where I went. I was one of the last to stay in those WW2 concrete Billets. I have it burned indelibly in my mind.

That was exactly where the multiple polio's were taken. Also there were "Hey soldier, we think we may need to send some of our unit over seas we need everyone vaccinated again." WTH?

I was over in the MP battalions by the PX.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Thoughtful1,

Governmental inconsideration is becoming a real problem. It screws over the working man who is only trying to do his job and, in doing so, serve other people who are in need of whatever - food, medicine, toilet paper, you name it.

No one higher up knows how to look at the big picture, or think past the end of their stupid nose.

So, Christmas week, let's screw over the truck drivers and their customers based on hysteria.

Buttheads.
edit on 12/22/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

We can't feed 20%of our population?

That's why we're all fata**es over here, right?

Really sick of the propaganda those turds spread about us. They need to look in the mirror. Half the crap they export is carcinogenic. Remember when they poisoned our pets with melamine?

I bought an aerator for the kitchen faucet and had to return it. In small writing on the back it warned that, in the state of California, the product contained parts that are known to promote cancer. It shouldn't have been sold, PERIOD, in this country.

LOOK IN THE MIRROR, CHINA.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
My favorite part of the stimulus bill is that not a single person that worked on it missed a paycheck.

When do we storm the capital?

And they never mention the fact that Trump hasn't taken a paycheck for four years.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Well, this is interesting, from a couple of points of view...

Tweet

Firstly, confirmation of censorship (and yes, we know this is happening... in fact, it has always happened, but perhaps not to the degree we are seeing this year).

Secondly... and this is the more important bit, the BBC reporters are not asleep, and are clearly distressed about what is happening. So much so, that they are sending them to someone who is now outside of the MSM.

This is a very positive sign of change. Once the cogs of the machine start falling off, there is no machine... it begins to break. Imagine a whole bunch of independent reporters actually doing their job, burned by an institution that they have put a lot into. Axes to grind. It could be a revolution.

I think we are on the cusp of big change.

EDIT:- I'd also like to point out that the following is trending in the UK... and has yet to be vanished from the "what's happening" panel...

I'd also just briefly like to point to Katy Perry. The following was just released.

Too long, didn't watch... (though you should)

Aliens/others, abduct Zooey Deschanel, the Katy Perry "twin"... a conspiracy all of it's own. That aside... The basic jist, is that the end of the world is stopped by unplugging the internet... with the aliens/others help.

To note:- the internet population at the unplug moment is about 40 days out if you look at current world population counts.

But here is something weird... that population count, since I originally checked a few hours ago has changed... because my previous calculation had it much sooner. A little odd. It could just be my brain screwing up. EDIT: I think on my original calculation, I added one too many zeros to the daily population increase, which is around 200,000... but I think I was adding 2,000,000 instead. So now makes sense.

Whatever happens, strange things are afoot. Without doubt we're entering a period of serious weirdness and awakening. Seems impossible to really determine how that will look. But I firmly believe we are moving towards positive change, even if things seem so messed up. Darkest before the dawn and all that. Only time will tell. Hope you're all hanging in there.
edit on 22-12-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: LurkNoMore
I bought an aerator for the kitchen faucet and had to return it. In small writing on the back it warned that, in the state of California, the product contained parts that are known to promote cancer. It shouldn't have been sold, PERIOD, in this country.

Well, in all fairness, virtually everything under the sun fulfills the requirements of that 'law' in CA that requires that warning.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Does anyone know if Dan Snyder was on the Epstein flight logs?
Dan Snyder has been embroiled in controversy for awhile now.
404'd already. Apparently he settled a sexual misconduct allegation about a cheerleader on a private plane flight that occurred in 2009. I wonder why they are trying to bury this article?
www.yardbarker.com...://calvinayre.com/ 2020/07/16/business/dan-snyder-ousted-by-scandal-updated-washington-redskins-name-odds/

No Dan Snyder in the unredacted logs leaked a few days ago. But, who knows how many people used aliases or otherwise covered their tracks.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
MORE Biden/CCP Family Ties:

#ChinaJoeBiden has more #CCP ties. Son-in-law #HowardKrein is the Chief Medical Officer of StartUp Health, which received $250M from #Tencent in 2019, $19.3M from #PingAn Global Voyager Fund, etc. Tencent and PingAn are 100% #CCP's companies.

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Exactly. The original SolarWinds hack was just to gain access. Once that happens it really matters not if they upgrade their software or patch the vulnerability. They have been in the system for so long at that point that really nothing short of a complete shut down and reformat will give 100% certainty that they are gone. This is a big big deal and I highly doubt that anybody has a real solution for it yet. They are discovering that literally EVERYTHING has been compromised. Now, the real question becomes what did the hackers really do with that access? What has been exfiltrated from these systems? What has been damaged? Stolen? Seems nothing thus far....but that begs the question of what was really the point? Was it all just intel gathering? Quite the operation for no apparent pay off.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Linky linky please? Where did you hear this? First I've heard of this hack affecting firmware/ROM/nvRAM.

Methinks you may be mistaken. Unless (I'd have to check) any of the affected Solarwinds packages are also capable of updating firmware/ROM/nvRAM on hardware.
edit on 22-12-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 340  341  342    344  345  346 >>

join