It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 348
<< 345  346  347    349  350  351 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cameoii
He's sending the "stimulus" back...I don't disagree

twit

Wow...All this aid to foreign countries was snuck into this bill! And illegal aliens to get $1800, wtf? That’s way more than the $600 we, the LEGAL citizens, get! They shouldn’t be getting anything.

He wants to give $2000 per person and is sending it back to Congress!
edit on 22-12-2020 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Thanks!
So, Biden quotes Jesuit Alfred Delp from his advent meditations. Joe didn’t mention that Delp wrote this as he awaited execution for his part in an anti-Nazi study circle.

Prison Meditations of German Pastor and Nazi Resister Alfred Delp, S.J. (1907-1945), executed by the Nazis in Berlin’s notorious Tegel Prison towards the end of World War II.

During World War II in Germany, Alfred Delp, S.J. (1907 – Berlin, 2 February 1945) was a member of the Kreisauer Kreis (The Kreisau Circle) composed of German men and women from a variety of backgrounds who opposed Adolf Hitler’s Nazi regime. Fr. Delp was arrested by the Nazis in 1944 and, after six months in prison in shackles, the German Catholic priest and Jesuit was sentenced to death for high treason and executed by hanging on Candlemas 1945.
Link

If his execution was delayed by one day he may of been saved by the Allied bombs.

In 2016, Rev. Robert McTeigue, S.J. wrote about Delp, and indicated he has much to say about our own times:

Each age and place has its own gloom. The darkness we can now see and taste and feel can paralyze us—if we let it. Father Alfred Delp, a young Jesuit engulfed in brutal darkness, blazed brightly and thundered eloquently from a Nazi dungeon, because he spent his substance opening his heart to the nearness of God. Let’s ask for his intercession, that we might like him bring light and music to shine amidst the shadows and whispers of the fallen world we have both inherited and made.
Link

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   
There were 3 more POTUS tweets DELETED yesterday; 1 from 21st, 1 from 20th and 1 from 8th. That's 5 now deleted from 8th!

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

a reply to: RsaWarhawk
It was exactly what he needed to say... Lay it all out in the open for all to hear.

Sadly the left don't get it. Did you read any of the comments?
The hate runs deep.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Parksy1981
Big explosion in Taiwan, hydroxycloroquine?

Twit

Rel, weren't you talking about ff's?

China wants Taiwan back. Wouldn't be surprised if they were taking it back.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Q was a digital Paul Revere. The expectation is that those that listen and understand would follow as Midnight Riders. There was no benefit to the enemy in giving us the information that was provided. We received situational awareness that was necessary to hold the line, if and when it comes to that. POTUS doesn’t want blood in the streets. Which is why everything is such a cat and mouse game and taking so darn long.

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

originally posted by: Caled
So, how fast will that role be of value to anyone? I'm getting more than a little antsy.

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Dark Journalist tweeted about this, and had this to say...

This is another major move: "Ezra Cohen-Watnick will serve as chairman of the nine-person Public Interest Declassification Board, a little-known entity based at the National Archives that is supposed to advocate for public access to classified documents."

source

What's concerning me the most, is that if Q is a military operation... is the military itself. I've brought up this guy before, who touted "Something big is coming"... how very exciting I thought. Really, he is pushing for AI and robotic military.
So when this was just tweeted... source

I get a little concerned. The 2 sci-fi concepts he chooses to reference are Enders Game and the Borg.

Enders Game is a fascist future, where they get children to fight their wars... and the Borg need no introduction.
Both concepts he references are dark. He seems excited about them, looking past the implications and merely getting excited about the possibilities. So preoccupied with whether they could, never stopping to think whether they should.

I put huge emphasis on the symbolism people put out, as it is usually very indicative of their inner philosophy... even if they are not knowingly doing so. It is like a universal undercurrent. Subtle expression. Some might look past it, but I cannot.
It is making me very dubious of the whole thing. I'm kind of expecting the evil in this world to destroy each other at this point. And then, the meek will pick up the future from the ashes. Maybe a bleak view, but I can only really control my own thoughts.. how others function is beyond my control. I believe in higher powers, and that is where I continue to put my faith.

Unless it is shown to be otherwise, I reserve my right to remain a sceptic. This doesn't discount anything I have said about God, awakening, light nor freedom. I believe a better future is coming, but the path to it remains illusive. Q still has much to prove. I remain hopeful on that front, despite the above.

Other notes:-

Interesting about the Pope if true. Also, Boris Johnson has apparently stated that we'll be living in a very different world come Easter of 21. So, whatever happens, things are coming down the pike in the next few months. What form that takes, I have no idea. I'd suggest watching the 2012 Olympic closing ceremony for clues... (not that I am certain there will be something there, but if the opening showed Covid and social media taking over everyones lives, then the closing ceremony may show how this period is brought to an end).

EDIT: It doesn't change the fact that I support Don. I just want the world of tomorrow to arrive a little sooner. I very much struggle to figure military thinking with positive futures. But I'm also not naive to the way the world currently stands, of course.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Especially since the FDA just completely did a 180 and reversed course on HCQ. It’s been B.S. this whole time. All because Trump was championing it, and it’s cheap and off patent.

Crimes against humanity. All for power and profit.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff
LookingAtMars just started a thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"H.Amdt. 833 (Escobar) to H.R. 6395: To require certifications be made to Congress when the President deploys active duty military within the United States during civil unrest by amending the Insurrection Act in Title 10, Chapter 13 of U.S. Code."

The Swamp is on the run.

No, they're not. They're trying to make sure they can't be stopped in the future.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Im2keul
Yes. Reading many of the comments for the president gets my blood boiling... There is only so much stupid I can take.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   

a reply to: Im2keul
Yes. Reading many of the comments for the president gets my blood boiling... There is only so much stupid I can take.

I've learned to never, ever read the comments on Trump's stuff. Ninety-nine percent of the people out there are uninformed and/or delusional with unabashed hatred.

They should be ashamed of themselves.

I think that video has been axed by YT. Bastiges.
edit on 12/22/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
The thrilling bell note of pure desperation...

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Watch "Special Message from President Trump" on YouTube
youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
Watch "Special Message from President Trump" on YouTube
youtu.be...

Wow! I assumed you listened to very end. Damn, over 30K comments. Congress needs to be all FIRED!

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
"Maybe the next administration will be me"

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

We have been warned
We have been prepared
We have launch

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

We have been warned

my fellow Americans

edit on 12 22 2020 by dashen because: Trump has laid down the gauntlet

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

RE: twitter.com...

If Congress doesn't shift this bill to favor American families and businesses more than it favors everything else, President Trump should EXPOSE every one of their past rapes, extortion, damning conversations, etc.. Dump it all, in WikiLeaks fashion.

As the CTH analysis showed yesterday, ONLY 30% of the so-called "Covid Omnibus" bill is beneficial to American families and businesses.

Repost: theconservativetreehouse.com... nsent/

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Gina Haspel still MiA

www.google.com/search?q=gina+haspel
www.google.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

C'mon, man. People want to live in a decent country. They're trying to maintain some fricking hope that it won't be completely destroyed.

new topics

top topics

<< 345  346  347    349  350  351 >>

join