It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 344
<< 341  342  343    345  346  347 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

"First Amendment Praetorian Leadership"?

Sounds like that is coming from former Green Beret, @RobertPLewis of 1A Praetorian.
---------------

twitter.com...

How the 1876 Election Tested the Constitution and Effectively Ended Reconstruction

The U.S. Constitution provided no way of resolving the dispute, and now Congress would have to decide. As Democrats controlled the House of Representatives, and Republicans dominated in the Senate, the two sides compromised by creating a bipartisan electoral commission with five representatives, five senators and five Supreme Court justices.

Though the commission was supposed to be comprised of seven Republicans, seven Democrats and one independent, the independent—Supreme Court Justice David Davis—ended up dropping out when he was offered a Senate seat, and a Republican was named to replace him. In the end, after a series of votes along strict party lines, the commission awarded Hayes all three of the contested states in early March 1877, making him the winner by a single electoral vote.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Pretty ironic name. 🙄

A powerful wind that sweeps through, does its damage and disappears.

Intentional, I think.
edit on 12/22/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Latest POTUS tweet, at 10:29:24, is ALL CAPS with 3x!!!

THE DEMOCRATS DUMPED HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF BALLOTS IN THE SWING STATES LATE IN THE EVENING. IT WAS A RIGGED ELECTION!!!

1) The CAPS only gematria is 1119... cranky: how would you interpret this in relation to 9/11?

#1119 Picture of NoName, Lyndsey Graham and OBL: Fake
Is it possible that the only fake bit is the insertion of Lyndsey Graham?

2) Timestamp points to posts:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 19b49c No.913746 📁
Apr 5 2018 22:35:21 (EST)
Thank you for your prayers.
Forced reaction.
One of many vehicles.
Intercepts.
Night [2]
Birds.
Fast movers.
Force projection.
April Showers.
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes today, Dec 22nd.

#2924 CONFIRMATION POST: Q Proofs are IMPORTANT

3) Tweet Delta of 01:03:08 points to posts:

Anonymous ID: hHkrVD7x No.148152047 📁
Nov 5 2017 19:34:57 (EST)

Anonymous ID: WlbWZggC No.148151281 📁
Nov 5 2017 19:29:50 (EST)
>>148149435
For a God and Country.

>>148151281
POTUS
You are all heroes.
Come home safe.
Godspeed

Bolded timestamp encodes Dec 24th and 25th.

MONDAY Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 571cae No.60201 📁
Dec 9 2017 13:21:38 (EST)
Tangent.
Expand your thinking.
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Dec 23rd.
Note also that this post is one of the very few with a username used = MONDAY

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
MORE Biden/CCP Family Ties:

#ChinaJoeBiden has more #CCP ties. Son-in-law #HowardKrein is the Chief Medical Officer of StartUp Health, which received $250M from #Tencent in 2019, $19.3M from #PingAn Global Voyager Fund, etc. Tencent and PingAn are 100% #CCP's companies.

twitter.com...

This is what continues to keep my faith.

There is no way in hell Trump/Military allows a known China puppet to take Office.

None. Zero. Zilch. Nada.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

They weren't cheating electronically in 1876.

Hundreds of thousands more votes were cast in the 2020 election than there are eligible voters.

I also think a huge problem is that many Americans were never properly educated about the Constitution, well, our founding documents in general, or exactly how the government is supposed to function.

Zero understanding of the purpose of the Electoral College is going to allow the Dems to eliminate it and screw us over permanently.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

originally posted by: IAMTAT
MORE Biden/CCP Family Ties:

#ChinaJoeBiden has more #CCP ties. Son-in-law #HowardKrein is the Chief Medical Officer of StartUp Health, which received $250M from #Tencent in 2019, $19.3M from #PingAn Global Voyager Fund, etc. Tencent and PingAn are 100% #CCP's companies.

twitter.com...

This is what continues to keep my faith.

There is no way in hell Trump/Military allows a known China puppet to take Office.

None. Zero. Zilch. Nada.

Expect 2 weeks of Biden/Chicom revelations.
The whole Biden cut-off from Pentagon briefings was the result of a targeted-test 'Black Hat Hunting Leak'...which showed Biden already leaks like a sieve to the commies.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel, reading your post just made me sicker.

There is a serious cancer in our government. It is the lack of ethics, moral bankruptcy, and the willingness to lie, cheat, and steal to get whatever they want. The willingness to break laws in defiance of We the People, who employ them, to unlawfully use law enforcement in the pursuit of their heinous goals, and destroy what they are charged with protecting.

When that b*tch Pelosi ripped up the SOTU address, I knew exactly what we are dealing with.

HUMAN. GARBAGE.

Marie Antoinette and Nicholas II ignored the peasants. They paid for it with their lives.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
The SolarWinds hack seems to have infiltrated chip maker Intel, Cisco Systems, Nvidia VMware Inc back in October 2019. Concerning to see semi conductor chips once again in the spot light.

NVIDIA and Intel used compromised SolarWinds software

But so far, tech companies seem to be downplaying its severity, while saying little else. Intel told The WSJ that it “has found no evidence the hackers used the backdoor to access the company’s network,” while NVIDIA told the paper it has “no evidence at this time that NVIDIA was adversely affected.” Likewise, Belkin said “there has been no known negative impact identified to date,” and Cisco said “there is no known impact to Cisco offers or products.”

I used Solarwinds software back in early 2000s when I was a network engineer @ Intel. It had it's benefits over other similar software but back then nobody had a single solution to fit all desired functionality and Marketing snake oil had alot of holes. Intel has (had?) some of the best damage control teams in the world when it came to covering up hacks/leaks even to the point of blacking out msm and silencing anyone who dared to tarnish the 'brand'. An inside slogan some of us had regarding the 'Corporate PR Dept.' was, F*$K with us and find out what happens!

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Looking at the Date Time Group, DTG, it seems that the originator of the document thinks that GMT is EST +3 when it is +5.
1800 GMT is 1300, not 1500. West Greenland time is GMT +3.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Intel's attitude is exactly what is wrong. If you piss us off we'll break the law and ruin you.

That's moral bankruptcy.

Power is poison.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

When that b*tch Pelosi ripped up the SOTU address, I knew exactly what we are dealing with.

I watched that live over here in the UK. My jaw nearly hit the ground and I remember thinking "that's tantamount to treason is it not?"

For example, say the leader of the opposition here suddenly rushed up to the Queen when she makes the State opening of Parliament speech in our House of Lord's and tore it up....there would be untold condemnation from all parties I'm pretty sure! I was gobbsmacked that there wasn't any kind of disciplinary action of some sort taken against Pelosi...she should have been removed there and then and charged with sedition/treason....much like it's against your laws to burn your flag no?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Oh, I agree! She should have been removed permanently as unstable, but we are now the land of unreality where illogical behavior is normal.

Through the Looking Glass all right.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

I watched that live over here in the UK. My jaw nearly hit the ground and I remember thinking "that's tantamount to treason is it not?"

For example, say the leader of the opposition here suddenly rushed up to the Queen when she makes the State opening of Parliament speech in our House of Lord's and tore it up....there would be untold condemnation from all parties I'm pretty sure! I was gobbsmacked that there wasn't any kind of disciplinary action of some sort taken against Pelosi...she should have been removed there and then and charged with sedition/treason....much like it's against your laws to burn your flag no?

Rainbows
Jane

It's not against the law to burn the flag. It was ruled under the 1st amendment by SCOTUS. It's protected free speech.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
DOG COMMS in the White House calendar for 22nd...

Bigger

Bush's black terrier!

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Yes! Right after Obama entered Office the whole work environment turned toxic & weaponized all the way down to us lowly worker-bee engineers. I don't remember what year exactly (2010?) when the company valuation went from $38 billion to ~$52 Billion in ONE year we all knew something nefarious was going on. At first we were all ecstatic and morale got a huge power boost thinking we would all get a big bonus. Nope, only the CEO and VPs. Many talented & senior engineers had left by 2012. Prior to that, year-over-year the norm increase was around ~3 billion.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Bigger

Bush's black terrier!

Used to have a Scottie named Angus.
Stubborn lil guy...I miss him.

Didn't FDR also have a Scottish Terrier?

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
The SolarWinds hack seems to have infiltrated chip maker Intel, Cisco Systems, Nvidia VMware Inc back in October 2019. Concerning to see semi conductor chips once again in the spot light.

NVIDIA and Intel used compromised SolarWinds software

Here's a little esoteria for you... NVIDEA... or Invidea...

Invidia
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In Latin, invidia is the sense of envy, a "looking upon" associated with the evil eye, from invidere, "to look against, to look in a hostile manner."[1] Invidia ("Envy") is one of the Seven Deadly Sins in Christian belief.

Source

The English word "fascinate" ultimately derives from Latin fascinum and the related verb fascinare, "to use the power of the fascinus", that is, "to practice magic" and hence "to enchant, bewitch". Catullus uses the verb at the end of Carmen 7, a hendecasyllabic poem addressing his lover Lesbia; he expresses his infinite desire for kisses that cannot be counted by voyeurs nor "fascinated" (put under a spell) by a malicious tongue; such bliss, as also in Carmen 5, potentially attracts invidia.

Source
edit on 22-12-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Thank you for the correction, sincerely.
Sorry, but there are some things that should be respected....so now I have zilch respect for your SCOTUS

Sad rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Bigger

Bush's black terrier!

FDR's Scottie was named 'Fala' which translates: 'To Silence'...or 'To call to account'.
Interesting that Bush also had a Scottie in the WH.
edit on 22-12-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: imthegoat

Thank you for the correction, sincerely.
Sorry, but there are some things that should be respected....so now I have zilch respect for your SCOTUS

Sad rainbows
Jane

For me, that was a major blow. I was a fool. I believed it was the last place in the United States that was still free and honest.

I've been disabused of that notion.

new topics

top topics

<< 341  342  343    345  346  347 >>

join