It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 346
<< 343  344  345    347  348  349 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Similarly, in Australia there was a recent outbreak which caused thousands to line up for drive-through Covid testing. The police took that opportunity to fine a number of people $350 for using mobiles phones while operating a vehicle while they were waiting in line to take the test. Most of those fines were rescinded once the media reported on it.

There should be no doubt about how the powers that be in supposedly "democratic" or "free" countries see their citizens.

The application of "The Matrix" storyline to the real world isn't that we are in a simulation, but that we are all plugged into a system that is designed to bleed us dry while distracting us with "entertainment" in order to maintain those who are in power. The energy extracted is our labour, which generates money, which supports power.

If you put the mainstream media into that context it all makes sense. It IS a movie we are watching, one giant Truman Show where the majority don't realise that they are simply living and acting in accordance with a script written for them. NPC theory describes exactly this. The truth, or civil liberties, haven't mattered since Bernays figured out how to manipulate public opinion and it was deployed by the govt and large corporations.

Trump is playing for all the marbles here, if he loses he and his family will be hunted and punished for daring to oppose the machine. The military does look like his final option, unless SCOTUS decides to grow a pair, but what does that do to the USA? I've seen that play out before, in Yugoslavia, where a strong country was destroyed from within by forces that spend decades ensuring people were divided and ready for war.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Metalcrack

Also ironic that in Doom Eternal argent energy is harvested human souls.

Which I think is directly connected to this:

What is brainwashing?
What is a PSYOP?
What happened to the Hindenburg?
What really happened to the Hindenburg?
Who died during the ‘accident’?
Why is this relevant?
What are sheep?
Who controls the narrative?
The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital.
It must be controlled.
Snow White.
Iron Eagle.
Jason Bourne (CIA/Dream).
Q

qanon.pub...

What's woowoo soul/consciousness science to us is probably basic science to Space/Interdimensional People
edit on fTuesdayAmerica/Chicago3604699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Really sick of the propaganda those turds spread about us. They need to look in the mirror. Half the crap they export is carcinogenic. Remember when they poisoned our pets with melamine?

I hear 'ya. Try finding a toy for a two-year old that isn't made in China! I'm SICK of it. Every damn thing, including high-end designer stuff, is made in China. We let this go for too long. CCP is a communist country, for gawd's sake!

Reminded of this drop---#1010

>>894110
MONEY.
POWER.
CONTROL.
People are simply in the way.
SLAVES.
SHEEP.
PAWNS.
MASS EXT EVENTS DESIGNED TO DECREASE THREAT LEVEL OF POPULATION.
GUN CONTROL.
WARS [FAKE][TOP HAPPY][BACKEND DEAL].
ELECTION RIGGING.
CONTROL.
YOUR VOICE DOES NOT MATTER.
PHARMA [CLAS-D]
WATER
AIR
CHEMICALS PUSHED FOR HOME USE CLEANING [CANCER][BABY ON FLOOR-HANDS IN MOUTH - THE START].
VACCINES [NOT ALL].
TOBACCO.
OPIOIDS.
ULTIMATE WIN [DEATH + MONEY].
THE FED.
ROTHSCHILD.
'CONSPIRACY'
'CONSPIRACY'
'CONSPIRACY'
UK/GER [5 days].
Choice is yours.
REVELATIONS.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
Q

(bolding mine)

edit on 22-12-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Now that was an interesting read.

Before getting sick I was reading an article about random number generators and human thoughts. It also mention quantum physics and technology.
I will see if I can find it again.
Thanks for the link.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
So Biden said in his speech that "Trump administration needs to make an official attribution that Russia was responsible for a cyber attack on US Department of Energy."
This got me thinking outside the box a little......
We know the Dems shout "Russia" at the drop of a hat. Now why would they do that?
If Biden's (and his cohorts) are proven to have nefarious connections to CCP and CCP are all out for 'world domination', then the last thing the CCP want is somebody like Russia putting a spanner in their plans especially given Russia is the world's largest land mass with plenty of natural resources. They/CCP will use the likes of Biden to discredit Russia.

Sorry, I know what I'm trying to explain, but making a meal of it. My apologies.

Also, how did I miss the Electoral College vote, a 'institution' the Dems want to get rid of but suddenly carries a lot of weight to Biden's 'win'?

Second glass of wine musings .....
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: zvezdar

The liberal media is spending much of their time interviewing legal experts to find out how the Trump family and Enterprise can be punished after January 20th.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

twitter.com...

From 2010:

Financial collapse imminent...?
Something set for London?...
So called EMP?... Blackout...
Food shortage...?
CyberPandemic...?
Predictive programming peaking...
The energy is eerie...all under the guise of Covert-19.
Has the "Hunger Games" movies been playing over in the UK?

twitter.com...

The only dark winter is the dementia in Biden's head.

John Kerry reveals Biden's devotion to radical 'Great Reset' movement

According to the Great Reset’s supporters, the plan would fundamentally transform much of society. As World Economic Forum (WEF) head Klaus Schwab wrote back in June, “the world must act jointly and swiftly to revamp all aspects of our societies and economies, from education to social contracts and working conditions. Every country, from the United States to China, must participate, and every industry, from oil and gas to tech, must be transformed. In short, we need a ‘Great Reset’ of capitalism.”

“And yes, it [the Great Reset] will happen,” Kerry continued. “And I think it will happen with greater speed and with greater intensity than a lot of people might imagine. In effect, the citizens of the United States have just done a Great Reset. We’ve done a Great Reset. And it was a record level of voting.”

Agenda 2030 + Climate scam, Great Reset, Vatican + "Guardians for Inclusive Capitalism", Globalist dark banksters, Build Back Better, Dark Winter...too much crazy insanity.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
nypost.com...

Cruz and AOC on same page re: Spending Bill. Coming up at 11, Hell experiencing lower than average temps.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
What is the commonality of these appointments? They must be important coming at this moment.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

As Biden is an idiot, I take nothing he says seriously. As Trump is NOT an idiot, I know he would never do something so stupid.

That being said, the Chinese and Russians are playing stupid games, which make me wonder what is really going on.

South Korea scrambled fighter jets on Tuesday as four Chinese warplanes and 15 Russian military aircraft entered its Air Defense Identification Zone (KADIZ).

The South Korean Joint Chiefs of Staff said it appeared to be a “joint military drill between China and Russia” but added the incident “requires a further analysis.”

Reuters quoted South Korean military officials stating a message was received from the Chinese military that its aircraft were conducting a “routine” training mission, but evidently the message was something less than a polite request for permission to enter KADIZ, because the South Korean foreign ministry sent a message to China and Russia telling them not to do it again. Based on various statements from the South Korean government, the presence of the Russian planes seems to have been an unannounced surprise.

According to South Korea’s Yonhap News, the four Chinese planes entered KADIZ first, flying above the Sea of Japan (which South Korea refers to as the “East Sea”). The Russian planes then “flew in from the north.”

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Trump expected to veto defense bill, forcing Congress back to the Hill

President Trump is expected to veto the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) Wednesday, sources tell Fox News, forcing the House and Senate to reconvene immediately following Christmas.

Trump has until Dec. 23 to veto the NDAA, which will force House members to reconvene on Dec. 28 to vote on the override. If they are successful in obtaining a two-thirds vote in favor of rejecting Trump’s veto, the Senate will then vote to override on Dec. 29, sources confirmed for Fox News.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: zvezdar

The liberal media is spending much of their time interviewing legal experts to find out how the Trump family and Enterprise can be punished after January 20th.

Punished for doing a better job than anyone in the last 30 years. Absurd.

They're all drinking the Delusional Kool-Aid.
edit on 12/22/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I like it. Putting some of his own trusted people on the boards of all these places that got money from this new bill.

Also, Ezra Cohen for the Public Interest Declassification Board? Wtf is that?

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
What is the commonality of these appointments? They must be important coming at this moment.

mobile.twitter.com...

Watchdogs? This name & position sticks out:

Ezra Cohen, of the District of Columbia, to be a Member and Chairperson of the Public Interest Declassification Board.

Li nk

'Maggie' is already tweetin about Ezra.

The Public Interest Declassification Board (PIDB) is an advisory committee established by the United States Congress with the official mandate of promoting the fullest possible public access to a thorough, accurate, and reliable documentary record of significant U.S. national security decisions and activities. The Board is composed of nine individuals: five appointed by the President of the United States and one each appointed by the Speaker of the House, House Minority Leader, Senate Majority Leader, and Senate Minority Leader. Appointees must be U.S. citizens preeminent in the fields of history, national security, foreign policy, intelligence policy, social science, law, or archives.

edit on 22-12-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Glad to hear you and yours escaped the worst Quad! Missed you too!

Synchronistic... literally, just had a nurse friend (55) text me that she's just got over 26 days of it!

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I swear everything Biden is saying is scripted to piss off the general population.

Question is, who's writing the script? Sounds like Trump, imo.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

I swear everything Biden is saying is scripted to piss off the general population.

Question is, who's writing the script? Sounds like Trump, imo.

I KNOW it is. That's what they want, angry people. His type eat it like manna. They think our frustration is funny.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Dark Journalist tweeted about this, and had this to say...

This is another major move: "Ezra Cohen-Watnick will serve as chairman of the nine-person Public Interest Declassification Board, a little-known entity based at the National Archives that is supposed to advocate for public access to classified documents."

source

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
So, how fast will that role be of value to anyone? I'm getting more than a little antsy.

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

Dark Journalist tweeted about this, and had this to say...

This is another major move: "Ezra Cohen-Watnick will serve as chairman of the nine-person Public Interest Declassification Board, a little-known entity based at the National Archives that is supposed to advocate for public access to classified documents."

source

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 343  344  345    347  348  349 >>

join