It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 341
<< 338  339  340    342  343  344 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
I bet if President Trump names Sidney Powell as Barr's replacement, Justice Roberts will call an emergency session of the Supreme Court to try and block her ASAP.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
POTUS tweets stopped at 18:51:23 today... so far.

“Conservatives Call on State Legislators to Appoint New Electors, in Accordance with the Constitution”

1) Timestamp points to posts:

#1851 Guardians director James Gunn at pedophilia themed parry + Bill Maher "Kid Love productions"

#23 MI has the same SAPs as NSA, CIA etc as designated post 9-11. Why is this relevant? Who can be held hostage and controlled?

2) Tweet delta of 02:03:13 points to posts:

#203 Bad bread.
Timestamp encodes Dec 21st and 23rd

#313 Renegade: A person who deserts and betrays an organization, country, or set of principles. They always knew.

Not a lot seems to be happening that I can help with tonight, so I'm going to get some shut eye!

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
What authority does he have to do that?

originally posted by: carewemust
I bet if President Trump names Sidney Powell as Barr's replacement, Justice Roberts will call an emergency session of the Supreme Court to try and block her ASAP.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Documentary: 2020 Election Investigation | Crossroads with Joshua Philipp

Due to many requests from viewers, we have decided to release this documentary on YouTube. If this video is removed from our channel, you can still watch it on The Epoch Times.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Actually my friends this "Bill" isnt as scary or messed up as it appears because as you can see it is an "OmniBus Spending Bill"

WASHINGTON — House Appropriations Committee Chairwoman Nita M. Lowey (D-NY) today released the text of an omnibus spending bill consisting of all 12 fiscal year 2021 appropriations bills, coronavirus relief, and authorizations. The legislation, a product of bipartisan, bicameral negotiations, is expected to be considered in the House today.

Link for above

What difference does it make? Well,
The Constitution requires the President adhere to a Budget set forth by Congress and direct the expenditures as provided therein.
This Omnibus Spending Bill is just another Big Pork Bills

An Omnibus Spending Bill may have some ‘instructions’ as to how the money will be spent, but DJT can decide when and where and how it’s spent And Congress can not, and will not be able to do a thing about it.

First, there are two different parts to the Federal Budget: Mandatory Spending and Discretionary Spending. Mandatory spending is for programs such as Medicare and Social Security. These are regulated by law and are over and above the appropriations process.

Discretionary spending is supposed to be from 12 appropriations bills passed by Congress for things such as the Military, grants, agriculture, etc. This omnibus is full of discretionary spending. Meaning Trump can do with it (within some Rules and parameters) however he sees fit.

This link will explain it all much better for you: What Makes a OmniBus Bill Different

Lol POTUS beat them again!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

PM 4U

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   
When was the last time POTUS spoke in public?

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Going by this transcript site...

Dec 8 - Operation Warp Speed Vaccine Summit.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
When was the last time POTUS spoke in public?

Do not answer that
keep them GUESSING

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
In regards to these prior posts by me:
a reply to: Guyfriday
a reply to: Guyfriday

I'm glad nothing to the degree that I had feared happen, but given the timing of these stories and the stress of Congress to prove something to show for their efforts this year, I was expecting worse things to happen over the weekend. Luckily I was wrong, but I think we should note that the media has done just as much to hide their messages from the public, while also exposing that same message to the public as much as "KU" has.

To coin a phrase:
"We are all at wars, and since all sides only have the same tools, we are fighting a massive stalemate that can only be won through the hard effort of one side to use their pure will power to overwhelm the rest of those fighting."

Let's all hope that this Friday isn't the beginning of "Suicide Weekend".

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: Justoneman

In basic at Fort Mac we were "vaccinated" three times for polio. Massive overkill.

Fort McClellan in AL is where I went. I was one of the last to stay in those WW2 concrete Billets. I have it burned indelibly in my mind.

That was exactly where the multiple polio's were taken. Also there were "Hey soldier, we think we may need to send some of our unit over seas we need everyone vaccinated again." WTH?

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Not to put too fine a point on it but the order of the day is for government officials to do whatever they want and “having the authority” to do it is irrelevant.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
Actually my friends this "Bill" isnt as scary or messed up as it appears because as you can see it is an "OmniBus Spending Bill"

WASHINGTON — House Appropriations Committee Chairwoman Nita M. Lowey (D-NY) today released the text of an omnibus spending bill consisting of all 12 fiscal year 2021 appropriations bills, coronavirus relief, and authorizations. The legislation, a product of bipartisan, bicameral negotiations, is expected to be considered in the House today.

Link for above

What difference does it make? Well,
The Constitution requires the President adhere to a Budget set forth by Congress and direct the expenditures as provided therein.
This Omnibus Spending Bill is just another Big Pork Bills

An Omnibus Spending Bill may have some ‘instructions’ as to how the money will be spent, but DJT can decide when and where and how it’s spent And Congress can not, and will not be able to do a thing about it.

First, there are two different parts to the Federal Budget: Mandatory Spending and Discretionary Spending. Mandatory spending is for programs such as Medicare and Social Security. These are regulated by law and are over and above the appropriations process.

Discretionary spending is supposed to be from 12 appropriations bills passed by Congress for things such as the Military, grants, agriculture, etc. This omnibus is full of discretionary spending. Meaning Trump can do with it (within some Rules and parameters) however he sees fit.

This link will explain it all much better for you: What Makes a OmniBus Bill Different

Lol POTUS beat them again!!!

I've just been reading about this spending bill.
So far, everyone commenting about it on social media are climbing the walls with rage that $billions of their tax money, covid-assistance money, is being given away to foreign govts for 'gender issues' or whatever, whilst broke American citizens get $600 and American businesses get $0.

I don't know the political leanings of those I saw commenting, but I doubt anyone would applaud this bill. Even the Dem fans/Trump-haters. After almost a year of covid-hardship and near destitution for American citizens of any political party, this bill is a kick in the teeth for all - many are furious that it passed and are calling for Trump to veto it.

Your post, however, throws a different Light on things.
How many Dem voters will be opposed to Trump when he decides all this money can't be wasted on stupid stuff that doesn't help Americans? How can anyone not agree with him?
What Dem voter will support more destitution for themselves and give away their $billions to foreign countries instead?

How will/can will politicians convince voters that giving away most of the covid-relief spending bill to foreign govts, will help Americans thru the covid crisis? Gonna be a hard thing to do lol.

I think this bill will end up gaining more support for President Trump. Even from Dem voters.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

It's the Marxists setting up the demand for a UBI.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 03:03 AM
link   

The better question is, Who can stop him? SCOTUS can make their own rules, and Roberts seems to have all of them under his control.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Now here's something I pondered about, after following the story about Barr and Brennan and the false five eyes information of Russian collusion delusion as of the Smartmatic indirect relation to the rigged elections of 2020 handled by Dominion software.

My searches and ideas expanded a bit on Sir Mark and his views on Trump way back ...

Trump’s evident lack of personal chemistry with British Prime Minister Theresa May – and the Anglophobia of his new national security adviser, John Bolton – ensured that this was never going to be the best of times for the United Kingdom.

But it also doesn’t help that generations of British foreign-policy hands have regarded themselves as ancient Greeks to America’s Rome. To a Brit like myself, this analogy always seemed too confident. Having lived in America, I suspected that US leaders did not heed the advice of British diplomats nearly as much as those diplomats liked to think.

Social Europe

Now further if some do, or do not know is that Sir Mark has been trained by her majesty herself (MI5)

Malloch-Brown, adequately
trained by Her Majesty’s Service,
serves the interest of the offshore banks
and the City of London by helping to
procure the much-needed liquidity to
keep the imperial wheels greased.

Drugfree.Org

Think and expand the box..?

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: tanstaafl

I’m telling y’all, straight from the horses mouth it wasn’t Russia.

If it was, maybe it was with our permission and blessing via some secret agreement.

But I doubt it. They've specifically mentioned 'Cozy Bear', which I believe is a code name for malicious C_A actors.

If it was bad guys, then likely China/Iran and maybe others, likely assisted by those same seditious/treasonous C_A actors.

If good guys, it was hopefully white hat MI actors, and they have all of the evidence.

Trump keeps making that exact claim, they they 'caught them all'... I hope he can prove it.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

In 2014, he was appointed chairman of the board of directors of election technology manufacturer Smartmatic's holding company.

Baron Mark Malloch-Brown

I wouldn't trust him further than I could throw him.....

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Well, them working all together each with their own agendas to get him out and maybe revealed seems to be closer by the day.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 06:58 AM
link   
If Trump is who we all seem to think/hope he is, he should call a press conference and tell the people of America where every dollar of this bill is going. Then ask if they really want hundreds of billions going overseas while none goes to businesses here. Twitter doesn't count. This is the type of thing he should have been doing about of everything for years instead of tweeting something and acting as if that counts as him standing up against the swamp. I'm not holding my breath.

new topics

top topics

<< 338  339  340    342  343  344 >>

join