It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 334
<< 331  332  333    335  336  337 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

No Interrupt42, I am NOT saying Trump is encouraging that, quite the opposite.

I am musing that the un-pilled general public may "lash out" emotionally when they hear the truth and therefore we need to settle them down quickly and AVOID that happening!

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Too easy.

It absolutely does happen a lot. I know of some bad ones. I have one friend who is traumatized from trying to save two cars stacked on top of each other in flames with his wife. They didn't see it but were the very 1st there and hopped out to help. The gas cap blew off as it exploded and whistled by my friend like shrapnel in modern warfare.

Those pintos were blowing up a lot in the 70's.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I think this is true. I’ve been expecting Q to disappear when no longer needed. They are right. At this point, there is nothing more to tell us without compromising the plan. People’s eyes have been opened to what’s going on, ours more than others.

I’ll be really surprised if things don’t get bad. Like really bad. Everything in that statement resonates truth with me.

If people are advising POTUS to concede, it may just be because of how bad it will be.

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
fwiw:

https:/ /8kun.top/qresearch/res/12107803.html#q12108004

edit on 12/20/2020 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD

....weird, I edited this post and the thread now seems to be broken.
[/post]

I recently retired from the federal law enforcement/intel apparatus. That’s precisely how we seeded certain compartmentalized information. We kept track of which people had which single nuggets of (dis)info so we could more easily locate a leak down the road. Think I’ve touched on this on ATS many years ago.

Did I ever see the concept applied? Yes. Did I ever see it point us to a compromising person? That’s the funny part— not at all. I was privy to a couple of instances of suspected information exchange, however oddly nobody close to me would ever admit to being asked about it by investigators for more than a cursory inquiry. Certainly not the serious and in-depth investigation that one would expect. I never heard another word about the situations I was asked about, although at the moment the investigators seemed to be making progress. My tax dollars working well to pay for all of that time spent, I suppose.
edit on 20-12-2020 by therainmaker because: Formatting

edit on 20-12-2020 by therainmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   
twitter.com...

file....__._/file/

edit on 20-12-2020 by FlyingFox because: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

No Interrupt42, I am NOT saying Trump is encouraging that, quite the opposite.

I am musing that the un-pilled general public may "lash out" emotionally when they hear the truth and therefore we need to settle them down quickly and AVOID that happening!

But, in the case of such a thing happening, what truth might that be? There are many.... would it be the deep state manipulation? ties to foreign powers? the child traffic? the special access programs of tech that we are not meant to know? the cults that sacrifice and worship to dark entities that happen to actually exist that control most of the world system etc etc etc?

What 'truth' would it be first?

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Why is that tweet not on Cynthia McKinney's Twitter page?
twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Twice now

twitter.com...

The Election Wizard
@Wizard_Predicts

NEW: Sidney Powell Spotted Leaving the White House Tonight

12/20/2020 Sidney Powell was spotted leaving the White House, says Jeremy Diamond with CNN. Diamond says when he asked Powell what she was doing, she said, “It would be none of your business.” See …

electionwiz.com
9:14 PM · Dec 20, 2020

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   
50% to 75% chance of winning the Congressional fight on December 6th. "Protest" is the only kind of gathering that's acceptable outside in D.C.. Can't say "rally". DC Mayor is a nutjob.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium
Sidney may about to be named Special Prosecutor in charge of investigating election interference. The question is, who has the authority to empower her to that position? Barr has already said there's no meaningful election interference. The next guy up (Jeffrey Rosen) starts on 12/24. But he can't say differently, without making his old boss (Barr) look corrupt.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Who's to say the "protest" will not be an outpouring of protest against the deep state (DS) who will have been shown to have lost over Christmas week?

I suppose we will find out this week if your view is correct.

We should be aware that this will also be a dangerous time, as the people may want to "hunt down the collaborators"

Are you saying trump is encouraging civilians to go and be put on harms way by attending the protest?

That's The Plan

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Reports: Trump Alarms Aides As He Mulls Naming QAnon Lawyer Sidney Powell As Special Counsel Huffpocracy post.

Donald Trump worried aides Friday when he revealed in an Oval Office meeting that he was considering naming fringe conspiracy theorist attorney Sidney Powell as a special counsel to probe imagined election fraud, The New York Times reported.

For a good time call Mary Papenfuss.🤡😂

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
twitter.com...

Check her replies. Located HERE

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Raises an interesting question combatmaster... will the releases be sequential? Or will they be quickfire (like the videos of helicopters Brrrrrttting)?

I think they'll Brrrt it, such that people only have time to sink in the headlines before moving onto next item.

This has the following benefits:

a) People will not have time to fully digest the implications - so they will essentially gloss over the pain that would come with knowing all the detail in one foul swoop. The detail can sink in in a more measured way, over time - It's taken us 3 years to get to our understanding and we still have huge gaps in our knowledge... and I'd note that there have been VERY few outbursts, in this thread, threatening to take personal action - because we have assimilated the detail slowly and measuredly,

b) If the info release were sequential then you would get a bottle neck... people would cling to news item 1 like a magnet and be unable to focus on news item 2 when it came out - it would just be "fog" in the background. This would be self-defeating,

c) If the release were sequential then people would subconsciously rank the news in the order it comes out - but I'd argue that the information is more "tiered" than sequential... e.g. one might headline that:

i) "China, Iran, North Korea, Northern Ireland, Syria, Ukraine and Serbia were all deep state C_A outposts doing harm to the U.S.",
ii) "Keith Raniere, Jeffrey Epstein, Richard Branson, Peter Nygard, Hugh Hefner were all using sex to blackmail anyone in power",
iii) "Mossad, C_A, MI6, FSB, ???, ??? were all secretly controlled by the deep state to fulfil their agendas",
iv) "Plane crashes 1, 2, 3... 99 were all deliberately caused by deep state and often just to ensure the death of one person on the flight",
v) "Government taxes, in all countries, never needed to be above 5%, everything above that was just lining the pockets of the cabal"?

edit on 20-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
twitter.com...

Above my pay grade.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Appreciate that input... i agree with you... but the effect of such a release in such a rapid fire way would have obvious implications, i wouldnt exclude a civil war as one of them!

One could argue that this was the DS plan all along! I dunno just thinking out of the box here!

Heres hoping that something at least does happen this week if that post was for real!

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

care, I still had the Cynthis McKinney tweet up so here's a screen grab of it...

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Note that there are 22 posts that are 3 year DELTAs tomorrow the 21st: #399 to #420, and lots are about "testing" comms and Q listening to anons to make more public!

Some key stringers in them:

#417 22_WH_POTUS_PRESS
#416 Day of Days. Game Over.
#415 We are in this together. No one person is above another. We stand together. Watch the news.
#414 Hope you enjoyed the Xmas decor! POTUS will verify directly to provide crumb auth for dissemination.
#409 Correct exchange. Anon(s) changed our mind re: Private / Public.

Also 2 year DELTAs = #2639 and #2640
#2640 THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE WAKING UP TO THE TRUTH

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Paranoid thought: Has anyone considered this yet?

“This was a very significant effort and I think it’s the case that now we can say pretty clearly that it was the Russians that engaged in this activity,” Pompeo said in the interview with radio talk show host Mark Levin.

www.inquirer.com...

It's probably very easy for the Clown People to generate Pompeo's voice via phone call.
I mean look at his twitter, still very clearly he's gunning for China:
twitter.com...

The TardFarm is running wild with the Russia story but there's no reason to believe unless we physically see it come from Pompeo's mouth.

Normal Thought:

QUESTION: From my pedestrian point of view, and that’s all it is, I agree with you 100 percent that they need to be on that list. Now, this attack, I guess our government is still sorting it out and so forth. Reports are coming out this is a massive attack on our computer systems and our software systems, correct?

SECRETARY POMPEO: That’s right. I can’t say much more as we’re still unpacking precisely what it is, and I’m sure some of it will remain classified. But suffice it to say there was a significant effort to use a piece of third-party software to essentially embed code inside of U.S. Government systems and it now appears systems of private companies and companies and governments across the world as well. This was a very significant effort, and I think it’s the case that now we can say pretty clearly that it was the Russians that engaged in this activity.

time.com...

He's not saying Russia did it, he's saying they've engaged in that activity. Big difference, at least to me. It certainly shouldn't be enough for the media to run wild and say RUSSIA DID IT GUYS!

Lizard Thought:

edit on fMondayAmerica/Chicago4601699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I'm no expert at sifting Wikileaks files, for the record. That's why I shared them here. I think the most relevant search would be stuff about the Big Guy.

new topics

top topics

<< 331  332  333    335  336  337 >>

join