It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 299
<< 296  297  298    300  301  302 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Clinton-backed SMARTMATIC also ran Haiti's entire National ID system.
Haitian children's birth certificates run by Smartmatic sound good?

THE IDENTIFICATION SYSTEM FOR HAITI’S CITIZENS: FOR TRUTH AND HISTORY

In 2012, a contract was awarded to SMARTMATIC, a Venezuelan company, to complete the work initiated by OAS, to modernize the existing technological system and to enable the registration and generation of NINs for each citizen from birth. Thus, in December 2014, SMARTMATIC deployed a new Identity Management System with a biometric component that recorded the citizens’ 10 fingerprints and generated a 14-digit NIN.

www.haitian-truth.org...
edit on 17-12-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyFree72
As for all the other swamp creatures in the R party - I voted in the primaries. I used my vote to hold them accountable.

You sure about that? Dominion, SmartMatic, etc etc...

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie
IF what we suspect may be so, and there has been a bigger, longer running investigation; IF they have it all, and a workable plan to bring all these clowns to justice; and IF these plans are successfully implemented; then, we next face whatever dead man's hand plans that may still be active and in place. Regardless of any dead hand problems, the globalist machinery will likely kick into gear to engage in some sort of warfare with the US. Whether a hot shooting war or something else, history suggests strongly that this will occur. Regional powers that buck the global order are turned on and subjugated or destroyed. There's probably a plan for that, but these are real threats that I thought I should bring to everyone's attention. I don't want to dash anyone's hopes, I just want you all to be ready for what may be to come.

I would speculate instant initiation of economic warfare, sanctions, etc., probably ramps up to a shooting war after several years. Could be much crazier or worse though.

I don't disagree... but I (and I think butcherguy, but can't speak for him so) meant the waiting to see if Trump is for real and something will happen.

I don't pretend to know the long term ramifications, and you could very well be right that it could devolve intoa shooting war - or, it could evolve into a new enlightened age of Reason. Yes. That is the vision I will put out to the universe.

All this election shenanigans, combined with virus lock downs which many aspects of were un-Constitutional, and the riots that were tolerated earlier this year, has chafed a lot of asses on normally easy going people.
If something doesn't get done to fix this s--t, I fear that we will see a shooting war.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42
There comes the [PARDON] Yesss it sure will be a blow in the face of many..

edit on 0b24America/ChicagoThu, 17 Dec 2020 15:17:24 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 17 Dec 2020 15:17:24 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Q866:

Mar 6 2018 13:06:24 (EST)
https://__._/clinton-emails/emailid/629📁
So much is open source.
So much left to be connected.
Why are the children in Haiti in high demand?
How are they smuggled out?
‘Adoption’ process.
Local ‘staging’ ports friendly to CF?
Track donations.
Cross against location relative to Haiti.
Think logically.
The choice, to KNOW, will be yours.
Q

Immigration Minister Jason Kenney said Friday the exact number of Haitian children approved for adoption in Canada and expected to arrive this weekend likely won't be known until the plane carrying them leaves Haiti.

Kenney cautioned that the situation is "very fluid," adding that they won't know how many of the 86 children fully approved for Canadian adoption are on the first flight until it takes off from Haiti.

CBC News

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
...so NOT JUST elections were being rigged.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Everything is rigged. All the time.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Imagine being able to officially change citizens' age...all official information...the same way Dominion changes votes.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

a reply to: butcherguy
But I would think this hypothetical trial would just be held in the regular old DC courts. I dont think the SC hears criminal cases, do they? Roberts would still be entitled to a normal jury trial, just like anybody else. As far as I know, there is not special court system for high level members of the government. If they break the law, they would be beholden to the same process that the rest of us are, wouldn't they?

Correct, but I guess it depends on what he is charged with. If it is sedition/treason, could he be tried in a military tribunal?

(post by Hamlin removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I don't THINK so? I'm not 100% sure but I think in almost all cases Military Tribunals are strictly for people who fall under the Uniform Code of Military Justice and/or the Geneva Conventions.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie
IF what we suspect may be so, and there has been a bigger, longer running investigation; IF they have it all, and a workable plan to bring all these clowns to justice; and IF these plans are successfully implemented; then, we next face whatever dead man's hand plans that may still be active and in place. Regardless of any dead hand problems, the globalist machinery will likely kick into gear to engage in some sort of warfare with the US. Whether a hot shooting war or something else, history suggests strongly that this will occur. Regional powers that buck the global order are turned on and subjugated or destroyed. There's probably a plan for that, but these are real threats that I thought I should bring to everyone's attention. I don't want to dash anyone's hopes, I just want you all to be ready for what may be to come.

I would speculate instant initiation of economic warfare, sanctions, etc., probably ramps up to a shooting war after several years. Could be much crazier or worse though.

I don't disagree... but I (and I think butcherguy, but can't speak for him so) meant the waiting to see if Trump is for real and something will happen.

I don't pretend to know the long term ramifications, and you could very well be right that it could devolve intoa shooting war - or, it could evolve into a new enlightened age of Reason. Yes. That is the vision I will put out to the universe.

All this election shenanigans, combined with virus lock downs which many aspects of were un-Constitutional, and the riots that were tolerated earlier this year, has chafed a lot of asses on normally easy going people.
If something doesn't get done to fix this s--t, I fear that we will see a shooting war.

You want to see people of all kinds starting to go incandescent?

Wait until they start trying to tell people that just getting vaccinated isn't enough to let them go free again, but they have to keep staying home, wearing masks, etc., like some idiot MD was saying on one of the MSM outlets.

link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: interupt42
There comes the [PARDON] Yesss it sure will be a blow in the face of many..

if it comes tomorrow its going to be fun watching the msm go crazy over it .

link   
I forget where it was posted, but earlier in one of the threads this is clarified that it can apply to anyone now.

a reply to: tanstaafl

I don't THINK so? I'm not 100% sure but I think in almost all cases Military Tribunals are strictly for people who fall under the Uniform Code of Military Justice and/or the Geneva Conventions.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
So destruction can be, or might as well be, the destruction of the totally fake system we live within. I take the sudden "I'm done with the GOP" sentiment to reflect that reality seeping in.

That actually makes perfect sense, and I'm all for it.

Don't vote for a party/color... vote for the right person, regardless of party/color.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe
some specific agencies that were breached:

Nuclear weapons agency breached amid massive cyber onslaught

The Energy Department and National Nuclear Security Administration, which maintains the U.S. nuclear weapons stockpile, have evidence that hackers accessed their networks as part of an extensive espionage operation that has affected at least half a dozen federal agencies, officials directly familiar with the matter said.

They found suspicious activity in networks belonging to the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC), Sandia and Los Alamos national laboratories in New Mexico and Washington,

The attack on the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission may have been an effort to disrupt the nation's bulk electric grid. FERC doesn't directly manage any power flows, but it does store sensitive data on the grid that could be used to identify the most disruptive locations for future attacks.

politico

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

It’s all just props and backdrops

Description This stunt kit includes two hypodermic needles; one real needle that has been dulled and one that is capable of retracting. Each needle is capable of mimicking the action of EXTRACTING and/or INJECTING fluid of your choosing.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

a reply to: cherokeetroy

Funny you just brought that up. I have said here previously that I have a very good friend who works for the NSA. I literally JUST asked him what he thought about this whole SolarWinds hack.

First I started by asking him if he knew about it, and if he was currently working on it. He said "Yep, its absolutely everywhere". I said "Do we know who did it? China?" He then said "Well, its publicly reported that Russia did it", to which my reply was "Yeah, thats what they say...but is that really the case? I feel like Russia is an easy scapegoat for anything like this that happens".

He said "No Comment"

So we obviously are not getting the real story about this hack and the implications stemming from it. I bet dollars to donuts that its actually China who did it, and for some reason we do not want to admit it to the world. I guess nobody wants to piss off our new Communist overlords?

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Consider this:

(post by Hamlin removed for political trolling and baiting)

top topics

<< 296  297  298    300  301  302 >>

join