It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 298
<< 295  296  297    299  300  301 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I wonder if there were allegations of widespread voter/election fraud in the Philippines around 2008-2010?

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Trump acknowledging the work of 'Bakers'?

SWEET NEWS: Trump Administration Relaxing Tart Rules on Cherry Pie

electionwiz.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

I wonder if there were allegations of widespread voter/election fraud in the Philippines around 2008-2010?

I wonder why the term "successful" election was used in accordance with Smartmatic in the Philippines.
edit on 17-12-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: TheMandolorian

Given what's slowly being brought to light with Zuck's money being used to interfere in the election, I'm going with Zuckerberg. That would certainly shock the world.

I'm just hoping that Trump will force Hillary for once in her life tell the truth when she said "We are all going to hang"

I never heard that. When was that? About what?

Note I haven't been able to confirm it but Supposedly when Trump won she said it . As he is going to go after them and release it all, but hopefully it comes out to be true,. lol

Also been mention numerous times in this thread and on ATS, but again I haven't come across anything that has proved it one way or another.

edit on 301231America/ChicagoThu, 17 Dec 2020 14:30:14 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: butcherguy

Wood makes a specific reference (with date) to a recorded phone convo between Roberts and Breyer.
What did he get his hands on?

And.... WHO gave it to him?

Whistle-Blower...allegedly a current staffer for one of the SC Justices.
(Video)

#SupremeCourt COMPROMISED! Staffer went #WhistleBlower & said he heard Justice #Roberts, suspected of being Dirty & a Mole, seen w' Clinton on Epstein Island, SCREAMING Insisting that the #Texas Case to stop #Elections Fraud not be taken up. WOW!

twitter.com...

I expected it, but thank you for posting some proof. Roberts is just another POS on the wall.

Eight years ago, Donald Trump knew Justice John Roberts was compromised.

From 2012: mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie
IF what we suspect may be so, and there has been a bigger, longer running investigation; IF they have it all, and a workable plan to bring all these clowns to justice; and IF these plans are successfully implemented; then, we next face whatever dead man's hand plans that may still be active and in place. Regardless of any dead hand problems, the globalist machinery will likely kick into gear to engage in some sort of warfare with the US. Whether a hot shooting war or something else, history suggests strongly that this will occur. Regional powers that buck the global order are turned on and subjugated or destroyed. There's probably a plan for that, but these are real threats that I thought I should bring to everyone's attention. I don't want to dash anyone's hopes, I just want you all to be ready for what may be to come.

I would speculate instant initiation of economic warfare, sanctions, etc., probably ramps up to a shooting war after several years. Could be much crazier or worse though.

I don't disagree... but I (and I think butcherguy, but can't speak for him so) meant the waiting to see if Trump is for real and something will happen.

I don't pretend to know the long term ramifications, and you could very well be right that it could devolve intoa shooting war - or, it could evolve into a new enlightened age of Reason. Yes. That is the vision I will put out to the universe.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Could this Friday turn out to be one hell of a Friday?

UK lawmakers request urgent meeting with Julian Assange #Assange

mobile.twitter.com...

edit on 181231America/ChicagoThu, 17 Dec 2020 15:18:42 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Yep. I think we're all thinking the same thing. Seems pretty likely. 👍

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

After nine months of lockdowns. Who has more power over YOU, [a.]Brennan, [b.]Comey, [c.]Page or [d.]Doctors-Medical People-Scientists?

[e]. Sweep the leg.

Yea, I'm a dork. 😎

edit on 17-12-2020 by CoramDeo because: TTT-[ ]

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I can't tell you how pissed off I am at the Supreme Court for quickly leaving town immediately after turning away the big Texas case.

Sidney Powell resubmitted it the next evening with Plaintiffs that had "standing", but the justices had already left for their warm weather resorts! (Not hearing arguments again until frickin January 11th!)

I'm fine with it.

There is absolutely nothing they could do about it anyway. This is purely a political issue/problem, and we have to deal with it at that level.

The best we can hope for from them - once the smoke has cleared, the massive fraud has been proven beyond any doubt whatsoever, the main perps have been or are being prosecuted - is to declare that everything that was done, however extraordinary in nature, was done within the bounds of the Constitution.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Funny you just brought that up. I have said here previously that I have a very good friend who works for the NSA. I literally JUST asked him what he thought about this whole SolarWinds hack.

First I started by asking him if he knew about it, and if he was currently working on it. He said "Yep, its absolutely everywhere". I said "Do we know who did it? China?" He then said "Well, its publicly reported that Russia did it", to which my reply was "Yeah, thats what they say...but is that really the case? I feel like Russia is an easy scapegoat for anything like this that happens".

He said "No Comment"

So we obviously are not getting the real story about this hack and the implications stemming from it. I bet dollars to donuts that its actually China who did it, and for some reason we do not want to admit it to the world. I guess nobody wants to piss off our new Communist overlords?

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

NEW -

@Netflix

posted "praise SATAN" on Instagram, removed it hours later after online backlash.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Given what's slowly being brought to light with Zuck's money being used to interfere in the election, I'm going with Zuckerberg. That would certainly shock the world.

I'm just hoping that Trump will force Hillary for once in her life tell the truth when she said "We are all going to hang"

I never heard that. When was that? About what?

Note I haven't been able to confirm it but Supposedly when Trump won she said it . As he is going to go after them and release it all, but hopefully it comes out to be true,. lol

Also been mention numerous times in this thread and on ATS, but again I haven't come across anything that has proved it one way or another.

Allegedly, about twenty people who were in the "victory" room with HRC heard her screaming into a phone when the vote counts started turning towards President Trump leading. The room became quiet as she screamed "Fix this sh!t!! Fix it now GD it!! If that SOB gets elected we will ALL hang from nooses! Fix it NOW you SOB!"

Thats what I was told. Whether its true or not, IDK...

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
We're a week away from some interesting transition points. Notably, as discussed often here, the Saturn/Jupiter Conjunction (among other convergences).

One of the contentions among some is this sort of energetic change can bring about the destruction of X, in this case the political system.

I see folks starting to suggest they are done with voting for a color. Seems many stopped voting for an individual but a color. Of course the system is so backward and wrong, the false polarity paradigm of Red verses Blue (war) shows how we devolved. Everything is just a football game with team colors being the distinction that matters. In fact, I'd argue the only thing that matters is the score - did Red win, if so back to teeeveee watching, it not, "boooo" back to teeeveee watching.

So destruction can be, or might as well be, the destruction of the totally fake system we live within. I take the sudden "I'm done with the GOP" sentiment to reflect that reality seeping in.

As was pointed out earlier by a few, this isn't salvageable. It just isn't. In part because debt slaves have no rights, that's a fact. In part because voting is to valuable to be left to the masses, that's a fact. In part because too much of the population is so ignorant - especially those who claim to be learned, that's a sad fact. In part because it was never meant to least from the get go (not the principals but the form it took since its inception).

The earlier components of Q direct GOP support etc. was not because the world will become less Blue dominated and more Red dominate, but because in order to reveal the nature of BOTH systems the attention needed to be drawn to both colors.

As Q said, 70% of the system is corrupt, Red or Blue team members, but unfortunately at this point it is IMPOSSIBLE to remove everything and still function (think Toilet Paper wars) and still dismantle the system. It is pretty much unheard of to dismantle the system by using the same exact system.

In times of yore, every time the Controllers initiated a reset they'd just nuke it all - think "Dark City." Literally they blow it all up and create so much strife and pain that they both feed on the energy spewed forth, and force memory loss on the population. Think East and West Germany. The East idiots wanted to free themselves from the oppression they were said to experience, so they created the most repressive regime as an antidote, only to try and flee the regime after they set it up. Memory loss.

This isn't salvageable. The principals of the first few paragraphs of the Declaration Of Independence, YES, but the rest of this no, and it would disappear, by design.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

twitter.com...

So the Clintons were instrumental in introducing Smartmatic to Haiti.

Were Haiti's "successful" elections subsequently 'rigged' too?

Appears so...

Haiti’s Rigged ElectionConfirming what Haitians already knew, a WikiLeaks document shows how US and international donors pushed ahead with a rigged presidential election.

www.thenation.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

a reply to: butcherguy

LOL yeah, Roberts would probably have to recuse himself from his own trial.

But I would think this hypothetical trial would just be held in the regular old DC courts. I dont think the SC hears criminal cases, do they? Roberts would still be entitled to a normal jury trial, just like anybody else. As far as I know, there is not special court system for high level members of the government. If they break the law, they would be beholden to the same process that the rest of us are, wouldn't they?

Would it be possible that Robert's would be a military tribunal given the constitutionality and sensitivity of the case?

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I wouldn't be surprised if it was No foreign actor. Someone/some team on the "inside" deep state faction.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: PokeyJoe
Clowns and jokers, but all apparently on the Left this time around.

Yeah... excellent song...

"Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with you..."

Sorry, now I'm gonna have to go give it a listen or it'll be plaguing me for days...

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

yep that's ehst i hesrd . just like you i csnt confirm it either but sounds plausible as one of her melt downs

top topics

<< 295  296  297    299  300  301 >>

join