It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 297
<< 294  295  296    298  299  300 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan
Wow, talk about a Constitutional crisis.
The Executive Branch arresting the head of the Judicial Branch.

Thinking about this... who would hear the case?
It would have to be the USSC... minus Roberts. He would have to recuse himself.

edit on b000000312020-12-17T13:34:29-06:0001America/ChicagoThu, 17 Dec 2020 13:34:29 -0600100000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

The Tree Flag (or Appeal to Heaven Flag) was one of the flags used during the American Revolution. The flag, featuring a pine tree with the motto "An Appeal to God" or, more usually, "An Appeal to Heaven", was used originally by a squadron of six cruisers commissioned under George Washington's authority as commander in chief of the Continental Army in October 1775.

"AN APPEAL TO HEAVEN"
The phrase is a particular expression of the right of revolution used by British philosopher John Locke in chapter 14 of his Second Treatise on Civil Government which was published in 1690 as part of Two Treatises of Government refuting the theory of the divine right of kings.

"And where the body of the people, or any single man, is deprived of their right, or is under the exercise of a power without right, and have no appeal on earth, then they have a liberty to appeal to heaven, whenever they judge the cause of sufficient moment. And therefore, though the people cannot be judge, so as to have, by the constitution of that society, any superior power, to determine and give effective sentence in the case; yet they have, by a law antecedent and paramount to all positive laws of men, reserved that ultimate determination to themselves which belongs to all mankind, where there lies no appeal on earth, viz. to judge, whether they have just cause to make their appeal to heaven.”

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
(Sigh) I will hear the case, with a heavy heart. I mean, you've gotta do what you've gotta do.

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan
Wow, talk about a Constitutional crisis.
The Executive Branch arresting the head of the Judicial Branch.

Thinking about this... who would hear the case?
It would have to be the USSC... minus Roberts. He would have to recuse himself.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Hamlin

And I made mine in one night high off my face.

Bravo.

First time caller, long time listener. I had to log in simply to give you a star for the best chuckle I've had (not to mention touché I've witnessed) in some time. That being said, I offer my sincere thank you to ALL who make this thread a must for I can't even imagine how many devoted lurkers there are out there.

All best. Godspeed.
AM

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Q said that the first arrest will shock the public into taking notice. There are a few candidates that might fit this bill, but at the moment I'm almost willing to bet it will be Roberts, arrested for conspiring to defraud the American people of an honest election.

That sure makes a lot of sense considering the tight time restraint. The traditional method of starting at the bottom and working your way up would take many months.

Re: mobile.twitter.com...

"The STORM is upon us" time?
edit on 12/17/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Hamlin

I mean it's not weird for someone to start posting about something they are clearly interested in, is it?

It arises suspicion for someone to spend so much time posting about something they clearly think is BS.

Inb4 - "I'm just trying to help", "I can post what I like and how do you know I'm not interested" and "I'm not interested at all just blah blah snowflakes, drumpfffff"

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Caled

It was. According to the Wachowski Brothers (now sisters) "The Matrix" movie is all about transcendence to transhumanism.🤪🙄

Blew my mind but after hearing one of the sister's explain it I've never watched that movie or the sequels the same ever again.😳 Matrix 4 expected Dec 22, 2021.

Blatant case of revisionist history. I cannot remember the name of the guy who gave them all the information for the film, but it wasn't their gender issues "post years with a dominatrix" related. What is odd about that is the current nonsense will now imprint that as the explanation, the current generation will accept it, and poof, like that the deeper meanings will be reduced to a little girls emotional problems and nothing more.

Not about gender bender stuff but the merging of man and machine which is what their future is all about in removing the human spirit.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Q said that the first arrest will shock the public into taking notice. There are a few candidates that might fit this bill, but at the moment I'm almost willing to bet it will be Roberts, arrested for conspiring to defraud the American people of an honest election.

If evidence has already been taken from Roberts' staffer (WB)...this has been underway for some time.

Given what's slowly being brought to light with Zuck's money being used to interfere in the election, I'm going with Zuckerberg. That would certainly shock the world.

The Amistad Project, an election integrity watchdog group, highlighted in its recent press conference how Mark Zuckerberg placed constraints on the nearly half-billion dollars he funneled into the 2020 elections, including the ability to rescind donations if counties didn’t meet all of his demands.

Sauce

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

a reply to: TheMandolorian

Wood makes a specific reference (with date) to a recorded phone convo between Roberts and Breyer.
What did he get his hands on?

And.... WHO gave it to him?

Whistle-Blower...allegedly a current staffer for one of the SC Justices.
(Video)

#SupremeCourt COMPROMISED! Staffer went #WhistleBlower & said he heard Justice #Roberts, suspected of being Dirty & a Mole, seen w' Clinton on Epstein Island, SCREAMING Insisting that the #Texas Case to stop #Elections Fraud not be taken up. WOW!

twitter.com...

I expected it, but thank you for posting some proof. Roberts is just another POS on the wall.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
Wait, so all we have to do is replace 90% of the elected officials in the Republican party, and it's smooth sailing.

Probably more like 75%, even less, after the Trump effect has really impacted the R party - or haven't you noticed? It is now the true party of the blue collar working man, for real (the D used to make the claim, but they never walked the walk).

Look, I saw every single one of my local state officials, including my state senator, state rep, and my congressional representative, ALL solid , logical thinking (or so I thought), conservative representation in central pa buckle 4 days after the election making statements that there was no fraud in the election. Since then, its been nothing but silence.

Maybe they had you fooled. Maybe they're afraid. Who knows.

But you seem to think that you'd have better luck starting from scratch with a 3rd party... I don't think so.

If Trump pulls this out, then he will absolutely OWN the R party for the rest of his life, and he will draw real patriots to it like moths to a flame, for years to come.

We'll see which way things go, but if he doesn't pull this off, then ... I fear for my children's futures.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Memorandum on the National Strategy for Space Nuclear Power and Propulsion (Space Policy Directive-6) Issued on: December 16, 2020

SPD-6 establishes the following principles:

The United States will pursue goals for SNPP development and utilization that are both enabling and ambitious:

Develop capabilities that enable production of fuel suitable to a range of planetary surface and in-space SNPP applications;

Demonstrate a fission power system on the Moon;

Establish technical foundations and capabilities that will enable options for in-space nuclear propulsion; and

Develop advanced radioisotope power systems to enable survivable surface systems and extend robotic exploration of the solar system.

Space Policy Directive-1, Reinvigorating America’s Human Space Exploration Program

Space Policy Directive-2, Streamlining Regulations on Commercial Use of Space

Space Policy Directive-3, National Space Traffic Management Policy

Space Policy Directive-4, Establishment of the United States Space Force

Space Policy Directive-5, Cybersecurity Principles for Space Systems

SpaceRef Network

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I'm wondering if that cybersecurity hack that poses a "grave threat" to government and private infrastructure is an inside job attempting to wipe the system clean of all incriminating data and evidence. Could it be a potential lead in to the blackout we've been forewarned of

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Here is a summary of the 2020 election cheating and constitutional malpractice report that was given to President Trump today.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

ALERT: US cybersecurity agency: hack of federal agencies poses ‘grave threat’ to all levels of government, private sector (AP).

Twitter

They just need to hire Dominion since clearly they are the most impenetrable secure system ever.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Given what's slowly being brought to light with Zuck's money being used to interfere in the election, I'm going with Zuckerberg. That would certainly shock the world.

I'm just hoping that Trump will force Hillary for once in her life tell the truth when she said "We are all going to hang"

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
One of the legal cases against Michigan has made it to the U.S. Supreme Court.

mobile.twitter.com...

This will not be turned away due to lack of standing.

link   
a reply to: butcherguy

LOL yeah, Roberts would probably have to recuse himself from his own trial.

But I would think this hypothetical trial would just be held in the regular old DC courts. I dont think the SC hears criminal cases, do they? Roberts would still be entitled to a normal jury trial, just like anybody else. As far as I know, there is not special court system for high level members of the government. If they break the law, they would be beholden to the same process that the rest of us are, wouldn't they?

link   

originally posted by: interupt42

I'm just hoping that Trump will force Hillary for once in her life tell the truth when she said "We are all going to hang"

I never heard that. When was that? About what?

top topics

<< 294  295  296    298  299  300 >>

join