It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 296
<< 293  294  295    297  298  299 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyFree72
...snip
You may not like that reality but it is still the facts - destroying the Reb party and building a new one from the ashes is something that will take decades IF it ever happens and in that time, our country will be destroyed by all of the Democrat Progressives who will be elected, benefiting from the split votes on the other side.

The thing is, there are ALREADY Independent thinking republicans who are trying to run for office but they are losing at the primaries because too many people blow off voting in those. If you want change and you want it quick, start voting in primaries and boot these RHINOS to the curb.

We can change the movement of the Republican Party in just 2 elections (assuming the election fraud is cleaned up) - mid terms and 2024 - if we put an effort forward to do so. From there it will be a snowball rolling down a hill. We’ve already wasted four years, I suggest we don’t waste anymore.

Thank you for being far more eloquent than I was willing to even try to be...

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
MY MY guess I was to easy on you
How many time do you have to be shown

Until you actually prove your claim?

Don't respond, I'm done arguing something neither of us can prove one way or another.

I just hope Q is real, and Trump can pull this off...

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Lin Wood has been spitting fire about topics most people in the public eye won't seem to touch. And I'm not certain how to feel about it. Is it a charade to keep us occupied until January? Or is he privy to more information and he knows something is actually coming. Perhaps the "delay" and big vacuum people seem to be feeling after the election truly is to have more people incriminate themselves publicly, such as the Supreme Court.

Lin Wood Twitter
edit on 17-12-2020 by TheMandolorian because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-12-2020 by TheMandolorian because: added thoughts

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMandolorian

Wood makes a specific reference (with date) to a recorded phone convo between Roberts and Breyer.
What did he get his hands on?

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: FinallyFree72
The only thing that is killing third parties is effective leadership. The closest you've seen recently to a coalescing around a third part leader was with Ron Paul. Paul and libertarians, had/have solid ideas, but the leadership was weak.

Ummm... Ron Paul lost consistently until he ran as a Republican.

So, your own point disproves your argument.

Oh, and I bet the 10% number (of decent Rs) is much higher now, after just one cycle of Trump Republicans winning elections.

Imagine that after one mid-term and another Presidential election, minus the fraud/cheating machines/processes!

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Wood makes a specific reference (with date) to a recorded phone convo between Roberts and Breyer.

And.... WHO gave it to him?

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

WHO has the ability to record phone conversations between the Supremes?

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

NSA surveillance program reaches ‘into the past’ to retrieve, replay phone calls

A senior manager for the program compares it to a time machine — one that can replay the voices from any call without requiring that a person be identified in advance for surveillance.

The voice interception program, called MYSTIC, began in 2009. Its RETRO tool, short for “retrospective retrieval,” and related projects reached full capacity against the first target nation in 2011. Planning documents two years later anticipated similar operations elsewhere....

In the initial deployment, collection systems are recording “every single” conversation nationwide, storing billions of them in a 30-day rolling buffer that clears the oldest calls as new ones arrive, according to a classified summary.

The call buffer opens a door “into the past,” the summary says, enabling users to “retrieve audio of interest that was not tasked at the time of the original call.” Analysts listen to only a fraction of 1 percent of the calls, but the absolute numbers are high. Each month, they send millions of voice clippings, or “cuts,” for processing and long-term storage.

edit on 12172020 by MetalThunder because: I know - You Knew this already -

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

They also use art as a front for human trafficking. Some ppl on Twitter did some some digging into this gallery that's hosting Hunter. They found some weird stuff

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Whistle-Blower...allegedly a current staffer for one of the SC Justices.
(Video)

#SupremeCourt COMPROMISED! Staffer went #WhistleBlower & said he heard Justice #Roberts, suspected of being Dirty & a Mole, seen w' Clinton on Epstein Island, SCREAMING Insisting that the #Texas Case to stop #Elections Fraud not be taken up. WOW!

twitter.com...
edit on 17-12-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-12-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Good Morning All..

Geez soo many things I want to talk about today, lol, OK ML, edit yourself, winks at DTOM

Want to give a shout out to all the parents of school age kids here and I hope some encouragement. This is one of the places that I think parents have a real window of opportunity. First off, God Bless you all, lol, this unnecessary disruption of your kids lives is unforgivable.
. However, this whole doom and gloom about your kids getting soooo behind, they are damaged for life is nonsense!!

I still can’t get that common core math test Cranky posted out of my mind, lol, the “ Karen “ in me wants to demand how this teacher could possibly take the classic word based math problem, which taught language, math and logic, good stuff, and turn a subtraction problem into a percentage ?!
Outright gaslighting kids to not trust common sense. If you’re able to make this work, this is the best thing that ever happened to your kids. The most important values I ever learned was from my Family , lol, “ Mom, what does fascism mean ? “ Mom would say “ Look it up “ we had a dictionary on a dictionary stand and we used it a lot! Once we looked up the word, she would discuss it with us.

Good Teacher’s are worth their weight in gold, most of us probably have a few that expanded our understanding of things in profound ways. Sadly we also have a lot of teachers who have clearly shown they’re not the kind of people you want to entrust your kids with. This is the perfect time for people to start private schools, hire the good teachers and absolutely INSIST on school choice. All of this at the end of the day is about preserving a Free society, where people can pursue happiness without being crushed by psychopaths, Hell bent on controlling Humanity!

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

What if they actually do have it all?

I am down with Lin's apparent penchant for the truth - good, bad, or ugly. What is a little disconcerting is the repetition of "buckle up" through a variety of sources. I think we all imagined something might come out of the EO this week, but what if the DNI stalling is an attempt to look weak or inept and SHTF anyway. In my mind, if they watched what happened real-time and were as prepared as Q stated, then this is all song and dance for the public to be made aware and to make the perps squirm.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I made sure L.Lin had a copy of this just a few days ago...

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

ALERT: US cybersecurity agency: hack of federal agencies poses ‘grave threat’ to all levels of government, private sector (AP).

Twitter

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Q and Lin Wood seem to have the same spiritual mindset. It is possible they communicate.

"Back channels are important."
-Q

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I don't know about anyone else, but the scary level is scary AF and seems to be ratcheting up quickly.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Hmmmm, interesting. That is a VERY specific claim. How could he know about this? Only thing I can think of is that Wood has friends at the NSA? Perhaps there is an active FISA warrant against the Chief Justice of the US Supreme Court? Geez....wouldn't that be a twist?

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Q said that the first arrest will shock the public into taking notice. There are a few candidates that might fit this bill, but at the moment I'm almost willing to bet it will be Roberts, arrested for conspiring to defraud the American people of an honest election.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Q said that the first arrest will shock the public into taking notice. There are a few candidates that might fit this bill, but at the moment I'm almost willing to bet it will be Roberts, arrested for conspiring to defraud the American people of an honest election.

If evidence has already been taken from Roberts' staffer (WB)...this has been underway for some time.

top topics

<< 293  294  295    297  298  299 >>

join