It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I will say this, a Trump blowout win on the night of the 3rd would have been disheartening for Left/MSM but if Trump is the true winner after a month + of “Office of President Elect Joe”.... oh my the meltdown will be historic.

On the other hand, if Biden is the ultimate winner, Trump kicks off his 2024 run with a rally on Inauguration Day, lol. Out draws Joe.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

The danger here is that at this point in time, no one on either side will have any faith in the electoral process which may have been the intended outcome all along.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I would not vote for him. They fix this right here right now or screw him and screw the country.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

The danger here is that at this point in time, no one on either side will have any faith in the electoral process which may have been the intended outcome all along.

Voting is a state problem. If you’re SOS/GOV allowed the mail in voting corruption, time to replace them.

Hell, COVID restrictions, riots, and now election fraud will cost a lot of mayors, governors, AGs, and Sec of States their jobs.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Will it? I wish I had the same confidence that you do.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Will it? I wish I had the same confidence that you do.

Even with an insane election fraud scheme, the House Dems got crushed. Damn near flipped. Senate holding fast for now. POTUS is TBD. State Legislatures flipped more Republican controlled.

Short of the POTUS hacking, it was a Red Wave.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Here's a good Twit thread unroll about all the mathematical impossibilities to Biden's win.

There are just too many improbable coincidences taken altogether -- things that never happened before, etc.

Good thread, thanks! I've become numb & confused due to all the 'noise' out there. Arizona has puzzled me from day one given it's been red since I think '96 and not even Obama was able to flip the state.

And from your link this too...
"Midwestern states Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin always swing in the same direction as Ohio and Iowa, their regional peers."

Bizarre indeed!

Yes, been thinking along same lines. Also, there was a Q drop saying something like [D] party no more. It will cease to exist. They spent all of 2020 doing a good job of committing political suicide from my viewpoint.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: crankyoldman

It was such a Trump blowout it wasn’t even funny. They will uncover just enough to show a Trump win. They won’t/can’t do a 50 state full audit. No need and cost and no time.

The 2020 election will go into the books with an asterisk.

If states do not perform voting enemas to restore confidence, their tenure in office will come to an end. Any future candidates running on “voting reform” will get swept in easily.

I know this is correct in that they will only uncover enough to win but I completely disagree with that strategy. I think they need to blow this thing out of the water, they need to show how big of a landslide it was, and the rigging system and players need to be destroyed. A landslide Trump win also empowers Trump/America supporters and creates some more motivation for people to stand up and resist the Covid and Reset events that are fast approaching. There is power and safety in numbers and right now people need to know they have the numbers and the other side needs to see that they don't.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Voting is a state problem. If you’re SOS/GOV allowed the mail in voting corruption, time to replace them.

Hell, COVID restrictions, riots, and now election fraud will cost a lot of mayors, governors, AGs, and Sec of States their jobs.

There will be no freedom left to stand up to them, there will be no elections to cost them their jobs, and there will be no reversing or fighting back what comes. It is now or never.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Ivanka 2024!

Beat them at their own game.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

The fact GA Governor, SOS, and Assembly are letting the runoff go just like the General Election... pitiful.

Depraved Indifference.

Message from General Flynn.

Federal judge in Georgia feels there is enough evidence to stop everyone from reprogramming and erasing the voting machines there. He has ordered them all to be impounded immediately.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Dog sends Joe Biden to the doctor.

www.wsls.com...

Every dog has his day, lol.
edit on 11/29/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Hi saladfingers, all ok here... just took a night off getting drunk with family.

However, I am a bit concerned that dropbox is down! Is it still unavailable for you?

Ps I'm catching up on yesterdays pages (up to p19 now), then I'll update decodes/tweets.

There were 9 tweets yesterday and 5 so far today.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

My body is Ready

It is time brethren and sistren

Its gonna be biblical

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

He overturned his own order. Wiping has resumed.

mobile.twitter.com...
edit on 29-11-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Fascist, Marxist, communist, transhumanist Kraken high priest Demonic team:

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

mobile.twitter.com...

That's a mystery. Also a mystery is the return of the boot. Cindy McCain now has a boot on her left ankle.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Watch for some black eyes next.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

mobile.twitter.com...

That's a mystery. Also a mystery is the return of the boot. Cindy McCain now has a boot on her left ankle.

mobile.twitter.com...

Not protecting those machines for inspection will cost GA in Circuit/Supreme Courts.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Do you know if the Trump legal team public Hearing in Arizona tomorrow morning will be live streamed like Pennsylvania was last week?

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join