It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

It was such a Trump blowout it wasn’t even funny. They will uncover just enough to show a Trump win. They won’t/can’t do a 50 state full audit. No need and cost and no time.

The 2020 election will go into the books with an asterisk.

If states do not perform voting enemas to restore confidence, their tenure in office will come to an end. Any future candidates running on “voting reform” will get swept in easily.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
A YT vid referenced in one of the articles of the Voter Integrity Project and Matt Braynard's findings:

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The fact GA Governor, SOS, and Assembly are letting the runoff go just like the General Election... pitiful.

Depraved Indifference.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
So I read that thread about the Most Dangerous Game, and today I saw some post on here about it.
I don’t have any interest in soccer or their hero’s, but this showed up on my IG feed today.

Instagram - One37pm

This is what the posted picture says:

EA Sports is paying David Beckham over $17 million annually to appear as an “icon” in FIFA video games.

The interesting part?

That’s more than he made during his playing days.

I found it int that this shows up for me when in that thread about the dangerous game, David Beckham was mention as who he was picking as his hero.

I also thought this somewhat Q relevant with the $17 million number.

Juts a coincidence, synchronous observations.
That Dangerous game thread was intriguing.

edit on 29-11-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to
EndtheMadnessNow

a reply to: Quadrivium

that episode came up in thread 2

Made me think of this

Hendricks G Loos.

Does Chris Carter like my threads?

I have heard from a few members who have Hollywood movie connections that some screenplay writers get some of their ideas from ATS threads so wouldn't be surprised, especially Chris Carter.

Interesting, never heard of this guy till now...

ATS thread: Hendricus G Loos, Master of Mind Control

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Did any see this short video from Powell yesterday? At the end she mentions some pretty nasty pictures of pedo that even made NY detectives throw up. That's got to be some very sick sh*t. My question is why the hell aren't the cuffs on any of these people, including Hunter? I just don't get it. Any average Joe would already be in prison and afraid to bend over to pick up the soap.

www.youtube.com...

I know there's an edit button. I hit enter accidently before going to get the video link. Sorry.

edit on 29-11-2020 by summer5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-11-2020 by summer5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: summer5

There’s an edit button ya know?

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

There’s an edit button ya know?

Yes. I know. Fixed.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Today's concern over Rel's delay in posting has me reflecting.

I think that the Rel-ATS SpreadSheet is the single most important document in the entire Q, Q+, Anon process. When the Q library is opened, I imagine the wall to the left is covered with Qdrops, with the wall to the right covered with DJT Tweets.

As you enter, there is a table set up with several monitors which show the Spreadsheet and the History of ATS. Here is why that needs to be the first thing one sees.

When this began no one was cataloguing. It was here that idea was born here with the QWiki, but outside forces prevented fruition - much too early. But the idea became a thing within the collective and Qmap plus plus plus was born later and many other versions of cataloguing now exist. The seed was planted here.

But more then that, the Spread Sheet shows a history of the process of learning and growing. From Linear Reads of the drops, to Magic Squares, to All Caps Gematria, to DJT Tweet Connects, to TimeStamp Matches, to Future Proves Past Markers, etc.

That document, and this thread, from whatever POV one views it from, is in fact a history showing how folks progressed from there to here. It follows us along with our journey. It reveals how we flailed about at the outset, and how now, many simply look and know what's what.

It isn't edited, it isn't curated, it isn't altered, it is a pure accurate reflection of the journey.

I myself know of no other thing in human history that is represented that way. A reflection of EXACTLY how it was/is.

The Library will be full of interesting stuff, but one must be greeted by that document and the history of ATS. I recall our friend who cannot be named twitting "ATS Does It Best" and a reply was "but they are a small group." This is not, nor has it been, a small group, as evidenced by the ideas sprung from the great energy here that spread to millions. A seed is a small item, a rain drop is a small item, an idea is a small item, but size is not the point, what matters is the dedication.

I have no idea how any of this will all be needed in the end, or even the middle, but I know what these 32 threads and the Spreadsheet represent right now.

No matter if one is a lurker, regular poster, occasional poster one should be pretty proud.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Trillium

who is in control of this account?

This is weaponized trollfare memetics

Two Kraken's - @krakenwood

Has a countdown timer on website: kraken-wood.com...

Disinformation That Kills: The Expanding Battlefield Of Digital Warfare

2011: University professor with background in robotics presented an idea that seemed radical. After conducting research backed by DARPA Dr. Robert Finkelstein proposed the creation of a brand new arm of the US military, a “Meme Control Center.”

Tutorial Military Memetics [PDF]

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Lin Wood gets court order to stop GA from jacking around with voting machines.

mobile.twitter.com...

edit on 29-11-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

100% agree. I don't contribute much, but lurk multiple times a day. The work you guys put in is amazing, a constant flow of information. Rels archiving, spreadsheets and decoding will be part of this history for years. .

On a betting site in the UK, Trump was, at one point, 36/1, it's now down to 19/1, to be the next president (2020)
edit on 29-11-2020 by Parksy1981 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Lin Wood gets court order to stop GA from jacking around with voting machines.

mobile.twitter.com...

Your link takes me elsewhere, is it this one?
LLinwood

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
It's now getting interesting...😎

The 'Smartest Man In The Room' Just Joined Sidney Powell's Team

In her Georgia complaint, Sidney Powell included the declaration of Navid Keshavarz-Nia, an expert witness who stated under oath that there was massive computer fraud in the 2020 election, all of it intended to secure a victory for Joe Biden. Dr. Kershavarz-Nia's name may not mean a lot to you, but it's one of the weightiest names in the world when it comes to sniffing out cyber-security problems.

This is going to be tough evidence for Democrats to counter. Back when the naïve Democrats thought Trump would be the one to commit fraud, they held congressional hearings and wrote articles about the voting machines' vulnerability. And with the New York Times touting Dr. Keshavarz-Nia's brilliance and his ability to sniff out fraud, they'll struggle to that he's not a reliable expert. Things are getting fun.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Navid is serious business.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Fun game to play in the coming days.

Me: "did you hear about the US Election server confiscated in Germany?"

Friend: "no."

Me: "I get why the US Election results go through a German server, I get that, no reason for them to be in DC." "What I don't get it why a fire fight by the US soldiers was needed to get access to them?"

Friend: "wait what?"

Me: "I know right, the US military had to go to a base in Germany to get them and it seems the CIA weren't keen about the removal of the servers." "My confusion is what was with the guns?"

Let it spin.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

lol. I simply state, “Does a Biden Presidency seem more or less likely than it did a week ago?”

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Lol

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Pattern picked up in Dominion algorithm by smarter-than-me analyst:

What I picked up on was a pattern 1, 1, 2, 2, 3, 3, 4, 4, 5, 5 and repeat from 1 in 2’s, 3’s then 4’s back to 1’s after a big adjustment...

twitter.com...

5:5
Read his entire thread.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Here's a good Twit thread unroll about all the mathematical impossibilities to Biden's win.

There are just too many improbable coincidences taken altogether -- things that never happened before, etc.

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join