It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 275
<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

What if it is the other way around?
- This photo = gives off a "Feinstein Threat to Murkowski" photo vibe
- The stare & CC's jacket matches Feinstein's (who wore it better?)
- Feinstein (threat / puppet master) = Murkowski (Fear/controlled/puppet)
- A picture is worth a thousand words.
- Evil be gone.

- More attempts to push a FEAR NARRATIVE for chaos/reaction.
- Hold the line / Pray.

4 POSTS = Feinstein / Murkowski = 2281 - 2282 - 2345 - 2899

QMAP
#BREAKING: Biden taps Charlotte Clymer for U.S. Secretary of Education

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

This rare conjunction apparently has major transformative significance for humanity when it occurs astrologically during a 'WATER' age ("Watch The Water").
Add that this particular conjunction occurs during a solstice ('Sky Event'?)...with 10 days left until the end of the month/year ("10 Days Of Darkness")...and it fits the bill perfectly.

Ok, you are right. However, how many times have we been told or concluded things like this and we got nothing of the sort?

Even though true that it could fit this to a T, this almost has to be a metaphor for something big but not due to the sky event. It will be during the Sky event? A Chinese attack might actually be happening with limited ground forces with only advisors to the insurgent Dems like the US military would do for another nation when offering aide.

edit on 15-12-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: Hamlin

This is an open forum to discuss Q. Not a Q supporters only, tow the line thread.
instead.

Q got y'all programmed to think that people who don't follow the Q way must be enemies. lol, and you say this isn't a cult.

What I find difficult to understand is what motivates the anti-Q posters.

That is not a conundrum if you assume they really are not interested in freedom of speech and the right for you to defend yourself. They are into being the Lord over mankind types if you read between the lines. They would have you believe your eyes are lying to you and that the liars are in fact truthers.

That gaslighting BS almost always means that your and my loss of freedoms are their joy. You have to be sick to think lack of free speech or the right to carry what you feel is appropriate protection in a time when violence rules the streets is the way to the future. They let the violent ones out and tells us we can't defend ourselves. I know we have had enough of that crap.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

originally posted by: RsaWarhawk

We have homeschooled for 7 years and will not change, however biden has promised to end all charter, private and homeschools in the first year

I'm homeschooling also. I'm not stopping.

Could not find link verifying Biden will end homeschool. Just trying to verify not pick holes in your post. Do you have link saying he wants to end homeschool?

Thanks!

nypost.com...

neonnettle.com...

deadstate.org...

townhall.com...

joebiden.com...
page 24

So if you are paying the $950 to 4k plus per child for private homeschool its possible you will be exempt at least for now.
But realize that if they are a for profit homeschool, its getting axed, if it is recieving federal dollars its getting axed
they need the children in the school to corrupt them
youtu.be...

I am not stopping either

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Interesting statement by President Putin, which CNN interprets as congratulating Biden even though Joe Biden is not named!

CNN article

"Vladimir Putin wished the President-elect every success and expressed confidence that Russia and the United States, which bear special responsibility for global security and stability, despite their differences can truly contribute to solving many problems and challenges that the world is currently facing," a Kremlin readout said on Tuesday.

If this is read as President Trump being the President Elect then the paragraph above indicates that Russia will be helping US during the "Ten Days. Darkness" roundup?

This raises Siberian Gulags as an interesting additional prison to GITMO! Maybe the European and Middle Eastern perps go to Siberia? Would the public be more accepting of watching executions happening in Russia than in America? Could Siberia be a "SPECIAL PLACE" for George Soros?

This also adds meaning to the recent Scavino photo of An Eagle landing on Ice - The ICE (russia) is supporting the EAGLE!

That Paul Furber dude said the Russians are the only ones we can trust at some point but I don't remember how long ago. Which actually makes sense because it seems like Russia has had beef with the cabal since WW1.
edit on fTuesdayAmerica/Chicago2911699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Interesting tweet by James Comey on Dec 14th at 11:06

Turning 60 today but not stressing because she got me into yoga this year. Don’t feel a day over 59.

Bigger

May be nothing but this 'back' photo shot seems weird to me for reasons that many of the news networks have been posting a 'back' photo shot of Trump the past 4 weeks.

twitter.com...

Two

Three

Four

Five

Six

Not sure if there is any symbolic connection or message w/Comey.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Justoneman

Actually, thorium decay in Earth's core and mantle produces incredible amounts of heat.

So living near that heat source naturally will be our only choice. The "mole people".. I wonder if we would be able to escape Earth with enough to survive and live somewhere else in the Galaxy if we lost the Sun? It is supposedly near to absolute zero temp in space IIRC. We would need a lot of luck to survive as a species.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Do you believe in coincidences?
How many coincidences before mathematically impossible?

"The new Deputy Attorney General, Richard Donoghue’s father was JFK’s personal attorney. What are the chances?"

www.legacy.com...

www.bostonherald.com...
edit on 16-12-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

What time of day do you think that shadow pic was taken?

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Interesting last tweet of the day from POTUS, at 23:54:23

Poll: 92% of Republican Voters think the election was rigged!

1) With following decode posts, see the prevalance of 911 that links to the 92 in the tweet!

2) Timestamp point to posts:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 531a51 No.1057223 📁
Apr 15 2018 19:59:33 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 8ab961 No.1057113 📁
Apr 15 2018 19:54:38 (EST)
Tarmac.png

>>1056554

Done

>>1057113
Perfect example of why we are here.
Thank you, Patriot.
Thank you ALL!
Q

a) Anon's bolded timestamp encodes 911!
b) Post number of 1154 encodes 911!

c) Look at the POTUS tweet in the picture proof... it ends "(give us all a break)"... this links to:
i) #4685 ends "Only at the precipice will people find the will [strength] to change and break the system of control [be free]. "
The timestamp also encodes 911!

ii) #365 "FLASH_BREAK_"
Timestamp encodes 911.

iii) #314 "It's about the BREAK."
Date stamp encodes 911.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.349 📁
Oct 6 2018 14:28:45 (EST)
https:// twitter.c om/Breaking911/status/1048653590208962560
POLITICAL HIT by D's.
REGAIN POWER BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY.
NEW NARRATIVE COMING.
Q

URL includes 911.

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147446992 📁
Nov 1 2017 00:11:52 (EST)
Note MI has the same SAPs as NSA, CIA etc as designated post 9-11.
Why is this relevant?
Who can be held hostage and controlled?
CIA thinks its foreign offshore assets are strong enough to defend against the US executive (not accounting for military use on domestic soil).
Why does the Constitution explicitly grant this authority to the President and what is it to prevent?
They knew our agencies would grow in power so much so they could/can hold the executive hostage or engage with bad actors.
Trump nominated someone new to direct every agency but one. He controls the top.

3) Tweet DELTA of 38:04 points to post:

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: e8a64a No.7946899 📁
Jan 28 2020 18:50:51 (EST)
www.youtube.com...📁
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes 911.

URL=This Video Will Get Donald Trump Elected

All these together suggest the BREAK includes DECLAS on 9/11?

edit on 16-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RsaWarhawk

Good to hear you're both not stopping.

Here's a short article I had bookmarked from earlier this year...

Harvard Summit to Discuss Regulating Homeschooling

Dr. Rachel Coleman, founder of the Coalition for Responsible Home Education and co-founder of Homeschooling’s Invisible Children. She is expected to reiterate her organization’s views that homeschooling must be more firmly regulated by the government. Proposed regulations include a call for annual evaluation of every homeschooled student.

GTFO!

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

What time of day do you think that shadow pic was taken?

High noon.?

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   

At high noon, there would be no shadow, would there?

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

High noon doesn’t always place the sun at a vertical 90 degrees, it’s usually at around 85-89 degrees. That being said, looking at the shadow in the pic I would say the photo was taken between 2-4pm.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Ok, fail. I was thinking mid afternoon but high noon was in my mind.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   

I wonder if the "back" photos are a visual message of "Get the behind me, satan!"?

Alternatively they could be drawing attention to this key "back" photo in posts #4908, #4149, #3950, #3858:

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE
0 Posts,
19 POTUS tweets; 10 retweets, 0 video tweets,
Total 19

KU V19.85 20201215 to 4953 incl DECODE tools

Most linked posts in the day's decodes:
7 9,
4 59,
3 32, 56, 532, 1232, 1732

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Hey Trill,

From your pic source link that's not the right "Donoghue" as the photo is of Richard K. Donahue and his family. Acting Deputy Attorney General is Richard Donoghue.

Nice photo though! Wow, she gave birth to 11 kids!!

From your Legacy link:

Donahue was a co-founder and chair of the Greater Lowell Community Foundation. He also served on the board and as chair of the Lowell Plan, Inc. He was a director of The Joyce Foundation in Chicago where he served with a young attorney and community organizer named Barack Obama.

Small world.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   

SPREADSHEET UPDATE
0 Posts,
19 POTUS tweets; 10 retweets, 0 video tweets,
Total 19

KU V19.85 20201215 to 4953 incl DECODE tools

Most linked posts in the day's decodes:
7 9,
4 59,
3 32, 56, 532, 1232, 1732

Havent you figured out yet that this is DISINFO? Q was a set up apparently.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Non Mordero

new topics

top topics

<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join