It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 274
<< 271  272  273    275  276  277 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Reminds me of Jim Morrison (The Lizard King ) from the Best of the Doors album cover.
edit on 12/15/2020 by cimmerius because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/15/2020 by cimmerius because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Is this exact moment theCalm Before The Storm?

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

If this is true we are in serious trouble. This Clymer dude is deranged. He needs to be as far away from children and their education as possible.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alchemst7
a reply to: combatmaster

Interesting to see her opinions on Twitter. If she gets in, our education system is screwed!

Charlotte Clymer Twit

Anyone familiar with the Truman Project? Hunter Biden was Vice Chairman of Board.
Truman National Security Project

Fixed your link. Didn't know about the Truman Project.
It's the trans-Obama 2.0 Administration. Hurry and pull your kids out of public schools NOW!!

What's up with Charlotte's odd British twit banner & avatar??!! WTF? She/he is a Texan Army veteran. What in hell is going on? Going to be a crazy insane clown world 2.0. Probably will implode within a year or two.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Interesting statement by President Putin, which CNN interprets as congratulating Biden even though Joe Biden is not named!

CNN article

"Vladimir Putin wished the President-elect every success and expressed confidence that Russia and the United States, which bear special responsibility for global security and stability, despite their differences can truly contribute to solving many problems and challenges that the world is currently facing," a Kremlin readout said on Tuesday.

If this is read as President Trump being the President Elect then the paragraph above indicates that Russia will be helping US during the "Ten Days. Darkness" roundup?

This raises Siberian Gulags as an interesting additional prison to GITMO! Maybe the European and Middle Eastern perps go to Siberia? Would the public be more accepting of watching executions happening in Russia than in America? Could Siberia be a "SPECIAL PLACE" for George Soros?

This also adds meaning to the recent Scavino photo of An Eagle landing on Ice - The ICE (russia) is supporting the EAGLE!

edit on 15-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thank you! I tried fixing but every time copied and paste, ATS coding kept changing it.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

If that's true, and you are currently healthy, then why even bother getting the vaccine to begin with? So far the message has been if you get the vaccine you can still get the virus, if you get the vaccine you can still pass it to others, if you get the vaccine you still have to hide under your dinning room table since it changes nothing... NOTHING!

What if the vaccine is just a super special placebo? šŸ˜‚

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: derfreebie

That's actually a form of the kid's novelty, slime. It grabs the dust, but peels off without leaving residue.

Cranky, Biden is a bully, and certainly no leader. He believes leading is talking tough with the expectation that people will comply. When they don't get their way they suggest you step outside and solve it in the parking lot.

Bullies are actually giant pussies.

Dealt with A LOT of his type when I was working. He probably still wets the bed.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Oh, I'd love to see that. I was researching temps there last week. They are ranging between -40Ā°F and -60Ā°F.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Interesting statement by President Putin, which CNN interprets as congratulating Biden even though Joe Biden is not named!

This raises Siberian Gulags as an interesting additional prison to GITMO! Maybe the European and Middle Eastern perps go to Siberia? Would the public be more accepting of watching executions happening in Russia than in America? Could Siberia be a "SPECIAL PLACE" for George Soros?

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

"Clymer tweet: Sweetie, you may think Iā€™m unqualified to be Secretary of Education, but as a proud trans woman, Iā€™ll have you know my transitionā€™s going a lot better than the Trump administrationā€™s."

This sounds more like the Secretary of Indoctrination position.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Indeed! My blood is boiling over this one tonight so will hold my tongue.

Biden Administration: Here's Who Has Been Named So Far

Wiki: Cabinet of Joe Biden

The LGBTQxyz person in question tonight is not yet listed.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

If this is true we are in serious trouble. This Clymer dude is deranged. He needs to be as far away from children and their education as possible.

So far I haven't seen a legit source to confirm this level of wokeness. However, it looks like in his/her twitter she/he claiming is true or just busting balls (pun intended)?
edit on 181231America/ChicagoTue, 15 Dec 2020 22:18:39 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The shadows behind them in that JC pic seemed to be the focus for me. Do you have a read on what those might indicate?

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Ogre from Revenge of the nerds,thats a dude baby

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Is this exact moment theCalm Before The Storm?

It better be

@Endthemadnessnow

We have homeschooled for 7 years and will not change, however biden has promised to end all charter, private and homeschools in the first year

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

If that's true, and you are currently healthy, then why even bother getting the vaccine to begin with? So far the message has been if you get the vaccine you can still get the virus, if you get the vaccine you can still pass it to others, if you get the vaccine you still have to hide under your dinning room table since it changes nothing... NOTHING!

What if the vaccine is just a super special placebo? šŸ˜‚

It appears to be just as effective as the masks.

Itā€™s a practice in obedience.

Tradition trumps truth.

We wonā€™t be back to normal until everyone is vaxed.

Remember all those get out and vote post all over social media.
Get read for go get your vax post.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Comey's shadow looks a bit like an alien head and neck, with the light forming the triangular eyes?

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RsaWarhawk

We have homeschooled for 7 years and will not change, however biden has promised to end all charter, private and homeschools in the first year

I'm homeschooling also. I'm not stopping.

Could not find link verifying Biden will end homeschool. Just trying to verify not pick holes in your post. Do you have link saying he wants to end homeschool?

Thanks!

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I wonder who took that picture. And I wonder what they were thinking. Was it ā€œugh, now I have to make them breakfastā€ or was it ā€œdouble tap time, glad I donā€™t have to clean upā€?

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: queenofswords

Comey's shadow looks a bit like an alien head and neck, with the light forming the triangular eyes?

new topics

top topics

<< 271  272  273    275  276  277 >>

join