It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 265
<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Our star can't blow up. It isn't massive enough. The core has to able to fuse to iron, and there isn't enough mass for that.

It is going to burn out. Before it does that it will consume our solar system. It will expand before it contracts.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Dog Comms
Really?
Rescued dogs were brought into New York over Thanksgiving and now 27 dogs are being brought into LAX on December 19th and the 20th. Rescued from the Chinese meat market. I love dogs but really?
These dogs are then to be dispersed throughout the U.S. and Canada. I wonder what the connection is to the so called "adoptive families"?
Boots on the ground?

www.businesswire.com...

Well we do know that some people in the Trotskyist movement/DNC call girls "dogs". Was this public advertising for human trafficking, saying that supplies are back in stock?

edit on 15-12-2020 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
First of all great find More1. Bombs have been dropping all over the place tonight.

Kind of funny to think of Hillary being controlled by Obama. Shes been in the game much longer you would think it was the other way around. At least Byrne is a little easier to believe than McAffe and all his stories, though Byrne does give him a run for his money.

Side note. I hope whoever the new owners of this site may be that they consider adding a "ignore" feature. Would probably settle down a lot of the problems...

That scenario was the way it was presented to him, not necessarily the truth. The original narrative must be a lie. So if anyone taking the deal demands HRC follow through, said agent gets to say "uh, well renOgade says no, HRC is just taking orders as we told you." All lies.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

That, of course, is all true. Humans won't be around to see it for one reason or another. Odds are that we will be long gone, likely because we'll be extinct, but maybe because we get our act together enough to go elsewhere in the universe long before then.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Obama's PRESIDENTIAL POLICY DIRECTIVE/PPD-41 United States Cyber Incident Coordination.

When Is a Hack an Act of War?

Anthony J. Ferrante former FBI was the author of PPD-41.

Flashback...

HUGE Bombshell- July 26, 2016 -former FBI and Obama NSC official, Anthony Ferrante (linchpin) with PPD-41 and connection to fake Steele dossier and eventually, one of Comey's WH spies. Biggest scandal in this century. Listen to Bongino's Podcast.

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1
a reply to: Trillium

Donoghue served in the 82nd Airborne Division... so did Flynn.

Here is what our soon-to-be new Attorney General has to say about Foreign Election Interference.

Jeffrey Rosen statements: twitter.com...

This seems to be excellent news.
edit on 15-12-2020 by PurpleFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   

a reply to: Enderdog

SolarWinds CEO (Kevin B. Thompson) and Directors sold $15,000,000 of personal stock in the company last month.

Source: insiderpaper.com...

That stock only goes down if Trump has a 2nd term.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Now that MM has declared JB the official President-Elect, it kind of feels like "an expanding "Red Giant" phase".

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Anybody watching Kaleigh briefing right now? Does she seem rattled or a little off?

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: bradychick
idk but shes so fine < 3

edit on 15-12-2020 by PurpleFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Hamlin

You're trying to explain away a "noteworthy" event. It's not like "nothing happened"...

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: bradychick
Anybody watching Kaleigh briefing right now? Does she seem rattled or a little off?

I was coming to post exactly that. She appears uneasy, especially when talking about the covid vaccine.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
G-Max panic...

Ghislaine Maxwell’s husband calls her ‘wonderful and loving’ in letter to judge

Ghislaine Maxwell’s husband called her a “wonderful and loving person” in a letter asking a federal judge to sign off on a $28.5 million bail package, according to newly released court papers.

“I have never witnessed anything close to inappropriate with Ghislaine,” wrote tech CEO Scott Borgerson in a letter attached to the bail application. “Quite to the contrary, the Ghislaine I know is a wonderful and loving person.”

Although Borgerson’s name is redacted, it has been widely reported that he’s her husband.

In a desperate bid to get Maxwell sprung from federal lockup, Borgerson, 44, agreed to co-sign a $22.5 million bond that represents the couple’s total net worth, according to the filing.

Recall last year a few of us did alot of digging on CEO Scott G. Borgerson of Cargometrics; which is partnered with Maersk shipping and funded by Google's Eric Schmidt.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

This rare conjunction apparently has major transformative significance for humanity when it occurs astrologically during a 'WATER' age ("Watch The Water").
Add that this particular conjunction occurs during a solstice ('Sky Event'?)...with 10 days left until the end of the month/year ("10 Days Of Darkness")...and it fits the bill perfectly.

edit on 15-12-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1
a reply to: Trillium

Donoghue served in the 82nd Airborne Division... so did Flynn.

Here is what our soon-to-be new Attorney General has to say about Foreign Election Interference.

Jeffrey Rosen statements: twitter.com...

This seems to be excellent news.

Yes. Rosen is perfect for the present moment in time.

Also, Dominion Voting Systems CEO was subpoena'd to testify in Michigan. He's doing so right now.

As expected: twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=25632166]Flesh699[/post
I am really glad you caught that list. I wonder if we should look at some of these customers because maybe SolarWinds had some help.
I looked at one that seemed to stand out and fit in well with cloud services and other business assist features.
FiberCloud. But that name no longer exists. One would assume that SolarWind would have an accurate customer list. Hiding in plain sight.They have been very busy acquiring companies and have reorganized under the name Lunavi. Lots of name changes to cloud the picture and make it difficult to track. However one thing that also stands out is that they have an office in Toronto and one in Denver.
Now where have we heard those two mentioned before?
www.channelpartnersonline.com...
www.businesswire.com... minate-Path-from-Legacy-Systems-to-Modern-Application-Innovation

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hamlin

This is an open forum to discuss Q. Not a Q supporters only, tow the line thread.
instead.

Q got y'all programmed to think that people who don't follow the Q way must be enemies. lol, and you say this isn't a cult.

What I find difficult to understand is what motivates the anti-Q posters.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

This is exactly why Flynn was at the initial INTEL briefings...to flip the table over.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

LIVE: Dominion Voting CEO Testimony at Michigan Legislature Hearing
Started 50 minutes ago...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: Hamlin

This is an open forum to discuss Q. Not a Q supporters only, tow the line thread.
instead.

Q got y'all programmed to think that people who don't follow the Q way must be enemies. lol, and you say this isn't a cult.

What I find difficult to understand is what motivates the anti-Q posters.

I would be more interested into understanding what "anti-"KU" people think "KU" is? They seem to be either confused about the idea of researching the information yourself, or they have bought into the whole media "QAnon" idea.

new topics

top topics

<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join