It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 268
<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
At least put us in the heartland after all we are next to Kansas and we have the mountains to protect us from California.
If Wyoming can be included there has to be somewhere for us.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
For DJT to concede at this point, would mean that he "knowingly" is caving to global corruption of the most severe magnitude. He would be handing over, not only his own country, but every country on this planet, to a deranged, criminal, murderous mob of elitist thugs & psychopaths. It would be the destruction of everything that he's worked so hard to achieve. He would have to live with this massive defeat for the rest of his life. If he would even be allowed to live. There is a very strong chance, considering everything that's been brought to the open these last four years, that he and his family along with many of his supporters, would be "disappeared" after his resignation. His life and the lives of the people he loves are on the line. Even if he would happen to be controlled opposition of the deep state, he's still just a puppet. He's a disposable slave to the system just like everyone else is. He might get a nice payoff for 'doing his job' but at what cost if he has to spend the rest of his life running or looking over his shoulder & sleeping with one eye open to keep himself and his family protected. If I can plainly see what he's risking then I am certain DJT is well aware of everything that's on the line right now. He really has no other option but to carry this through and finish what he started

Agreed, i also think a lot of docile republicians do not understand the danger he has faced.

The man has a big brass set i must say not only to take on those who can make people disappear, but also those who can rig multiple gunshots to the back of the head and get it labeled a suicide or a robbery gone wrong where nothing is taken AKA seth rich.

but this is a guy who on a whim strolled over into NK with a guy who had his brother murdered with a nerve agent in a freaking airport!

But those that you are speaking of that cannot see the risk, also cannot fathom standing up to protect someone they do not know, or to be willing to fight back in an unfair fight. Thought of risking their mind and body to protect this nation and its people will never understand sacrifice or honor.
They will, when the wolf arrives cower and bleat in fear, cover their eyes or lay down hoping the big scary man ignores them and eats their friends

Those are the sheep and sometimes i wonder if they are worth protecting. It is becoming easy to be a wolf...
edit on 15-12-2020 by RsaWarhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: KnoxMSP
You guys I really do worry the country is going to tear itself apart but don't leave Colorado behind. Deep state is holding us hostage because of our unique position in the telecommunications field.
You will miss us when we're gone.
www.youtube.com...

Well, we may need to carve NORAD out of there.

As a Coloradical, You will miss our 200 breweries, and what about the sex change capital of the world in Trinidad?
www.mentalfloss.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RsaWarhawk
Exactly. I just don't see that there would be any benefit for him to take center stage and taunt the deep state for 4 years and then make a grand exit as if he's going to ride off into the sunset and live happily ever after. His life is at risk. Even as 'controlled opposition' his life is at risk. He's at risk either way and he would have to be a very, very stupid man not to realize this. His safest option is to take custody of these criminals. Round them up and put them away and/or strip them of power once and for all

edit on 15-12-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Air Force humor on one side and for the initiates on the other...

This was the original version of a patch commemorating a flight test series involving a B-2 "Spirit" stealth bomber. The Greek sigma symbol on the test shape's outline signifies the unknown RCS value. The number "509" refers to the 509th Bomb Wing, which operates the United States' stealth bombers from Whiteman Air Force Base in Missouri. The alien is a reference to the 509th's infamous lineage. In 1947, the 509th was based at Roswell, New Mexico, home of the "Roswell incident," which ensued after the 509th's commander, Col. William Blanchard, issued a press release whose headline stated: "Roswell Army Airfield Captures Flying Saucer on Ranch in Roswell Region."

The dog-Latin phrase Gustasus Similis Pullus translates as "Tastes Like Chicken." Note the knife and fork [trident].

This patch was eventually modified when Air Force officials insisted that the phrase "Classified Flight Test" not appear on the design. In an updated version of the patch, "Classified Flight Test" has been replaced with the words "To Serve Man," referencing a classic episode of The Twilight Zone.

Source

BONUS: Gen. Glen David Vanherck - Bio - was Commander of 509th Bomb Wing Whiteman AFB, Mo. Top level intel officer prior to the CIA was Maj. Jesse A. Marcel, well known in the Roswell UFO incident was of the 509th Bomb Group Intelligence Office; the only group who was authorized to drop the Atomic bomb.

So, Gen VanHerck has the direct lineage of Roswell/509th and as of this past August he was promoted to 4 stars and now the Commander of North American Aerospace (NORAD), Northcom, and the obscure COG.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: KnoxMSP
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Don't tease. I am so down with this idea, but I need more.

What happens to the NE? West Coast? Pacific NW? Who get's Alaska? Can Florida have Puerto Rico, please(we love their food and culture down here)?

All the west coast demons will open up their shores for a New China settlement. Idaho, Utah, Nevada, and Arizona will serve as military waste lands where battles with Gulf and Heartland States defend against the further encroachment of the New China forces.

We all will remember the battle of Yuma.

😁I don’t know, sounds like it would make a movie.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Count on me to ditch the GOP.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
CDC Reveals Hospitals Counted 130,000 Heart Attacks, Flu and Bacterial Pneumonia As COVID-19 Deaths

The Centers for Disease Control says hospitals counted over 130,000 deaths from heart attacks, influenza and bacterial pneumonia as Covid-19 deaths.

Over 84% of all Covid-19 deaths are in Democratic states, according to the CDC.

Hospital systems are accused of counting patients who died from serious pre-existing conditions as Covid-19 deaths in order to receive more money from the government for Covid-related deaths.

The CDC updated their death counts to reveal that Covid-19 is rarely the actual cause of Covid-19 deaths.

So one can get a jab, which won't actually "protect" anyone from anything, or one can foolishly rely on the immune system to rebuke the sniffles at a 99.98 percent success rate for people not in a Cuomo Nursing Home.

Said jab can, according to the documentation, cause birth defects if you get preggers within two months of the jab - maybe longer because there was no time to test. Birth defects.

In the meantime, all businesses close, kids locked up, healthy people are now disease ridden until they prove otherwise, using a fake test, and masks are forever if Joe wins.

All for something whose entire existence relies on a test that, said inventor of this PCR test, said is a terrible way to find a virus coupled with the CDC and doctors rigging numbers for fun and profit.

Okay then.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xactamundo
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Count on me to ditch the GOP.

Why though? We are actually screwed then...

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

If my dogs heartworm medicine acts as a "miracle" preventive medicine against COVID, then WHAT THE FUG are we doing with this useless ass vaccine? From what this guy says, it sounds like if everyone in the country took Ivermectin, then none of us would catch COVID. Isnt that the point of a vaccine? What is wrong with the FDA, NIH, CDC and whoever else? Is it because anybody can go online and buy Heartguard right now? Is it because its cheap as hell? Is it because then nobody would die, and there would be no more crisis?

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Xactamundo

I was never part of it to begin with. I am MUCH MUCH more anti-Liberal than I ever was Pro-Conservative.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Did Q talk about secession? Maybe you guys should take that to another thread.

Nothing can stop what is coming.
Nothing!
Q

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 5e38c3 No.9042207 📁
May 5 2020 15:19:02 (EST)
EXKdwOUWsAAO2jR.jpg⬇

Trolling can be fun!
Q

This is a good summary

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Too cheap, safe, and effective. Pfizer, Moderna, and the rest have an investment to recoup.

And bureaucrats to pay off.
edit on 12 15 2020 by underpass61 because: added

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Oddly synchronistic... I'm watching STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS, just as Scottie sneaks aboard a BLACK CUBE hanger hiding behind JUPITER:

a) Black cube represents Saturn so that scene represents a JUPITER/SATURN conjunction?

b) STAR TREK = movement of Jupiter/Saturn into alignment,

c) INTO DARKNESS = into Ten Days. Darkness #88 (which has timestamp encoding Christmas Day!!)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Hey, is there any relevance to this Parler post by Dan Scavino?

parler.com...

Why I wonder; I've been looking at C-40Cs with the minuteman on the winglet, but they never point this way on this side, which indicates to me that the video was mirrored.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Yes, that worked. Very interesting things there.

originally posted by: ModusPonus
a reply to: Caled

www.linkedin.com...:li:activity:6744344650376609793/

Maybe this link will work?
These look and sound like the same campaign emails I’ve gotten from the Republican camp ever since they got my email? I get them from “pence” “Ivanka” “Jr” “Graham” and about 30 other notable republicans. These are just fundraising emails, imo.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: RsaWarhawk
As for the sheep who seem so blind to the truth... my feeling is that the people of this planet have suffered from so much mental and emotional trauma caused by the control system that putting themselves to sleep is akin to a coping mechanism. Just like how victims of abuse learn to disassociate from the abuse as it happens as a way to survive it. Ironically, I believe that the people who are deepest asleep are the cabal/deep state. They are in an absolute full state of denial of the truth. They have fully convinced themselves that money equals power and they (falsely) believe that they can control other human beings. They are so deeply invested and entrenched in this illusion that they have the most to lose when it goes *poof*. Which is why they are literally clinging on for dear life. They're the ones who are going to suffer a most severe shock as they begin to see their dreams of grandeur slipping right through their fingers. That's why suicide weekend could be a real thing

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

top topics

<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join