It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 266
<< 263  264  265    267  268  269 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Enderdog

SolarWinds CEO (Kevin B. Thompson) and Directors sold $15,000,000 of personal stock in the company last month.

Source: insiderpaper.com...

That stock only goes down if Trump has a 2nd term.

Maybe Kamala thinks Trump will get that 2nd term? She still has not vacated her California Senate seat.

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
To get a dopamine fix when someone engages them in communication.

originally posted by: Hamlin

This is an open forum to discuss Q. Not a Q supporters only, tow the line thread.
instead.

Q got y'all programmed to think that people who don't follow the Q way must be enemies. lol, and you say this isn't a cult.

What I find difficult to understand is what motivates the anti-Q posters.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Yes, that worked. Very interesting things there.

originally posted by: ModusPonus
a reply to: Caled

www.linkedin.com...:li:activity:6744344650376609793/

Maybe this link will work?

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

This is an open forum to discuss Q. Not a Q supporters only, tow the line thread.
instead.

Q got y'all programmed to think that people who don't follow the Q way must be enemies. lol, and you say this isn't a cult.

They do what the MSM/Democrats tell them. MSM/Dims know that Q has dispensed enough accurate info to make him "dangerous". If MSM/Dems lash out at Q, so do their mentally dulled keyboard warriors.

Speaking of fear: Georgia Secretary of State Raffensperger thinks the Democratic Party will protect him, if he becomes a Democrat.

twitter.com...

Short answer: NOPE!

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SilverRocket
To get a dopamine fix when someone engages them in communication.

instead.

This ^^^,

SkyF...

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Something that never made sense to me is how the UK treated Julian Assange. It's not like us to allow that sort of discrimination on our soil, even if at another nations embassy.

Also, I've been pretty confused by a lot of the PM's and governments actions recently, like declaring Joe Biden the winner so early, getting rid of a lot of the pro Brexit advisors and seeming to go a bit soft on Brexit in general. From a US perspective, it probably makes more sense, a lot of you would view the UK as a Deep State capital.

But from a UK perspective, it makes less sense. Boris is very different to Trump personally, but very close politically, ie. a free market, free speech, Liberal conservative. They also seemed to get on like a house on fire. We are also our closest allies mutually. We have the same problems with deep state intelligentsia, entrenched civil servants and lots and lots of corrupt money passing through London. Then we had a big push towards Brexit and a more proud outlook on Britishness, patriotic people started voicing up more often.

I could certainly see Theresa May being a deep state pawn, but Boris? I just don't see it, some do, but I don't and I trust my instincts. He just doesn't seem the type.

Anyway, what am I getting at? This is part guess and part unbridled optimism.

I'm hoping, that if the US were to ask any other military or nation to help in this attempted take down of the globo-communists, it would be the British. I also do think the US would have looked for international friends to help out.

So hear me out. Think Mirror. I think this refers to their "rules for radicals" approach of always claiming your enemy is doing that which you are doing yourself. So for example, the Trump - Ukraine call was "leaked" and turned out to be a nothing burger, but actually it turns out Joe Biden did the exact thing they accused Trump of doing and is on video admitting it. There have been other examples of this that escape me right now, but I think some of these leaks were strategic from Trump camp to set up release of future drops involving the DS. But also, that many of the things he had been accused of by the media over the last 4 years, will turn out to be their own crimes. Maybe they actually HAVE to accuse their enemies of their sins, if you want to look at the spiritual side of it. Maybe it's one of their dark commandments - symbolism will be there downfall.

What has this got to do with the UK and JA? It just got me thinking, maybe the Steele dossier was bait and maybe the UK helped set that first trap. It was ridiculous in all honesty, I am surprised any ex intelligence officer could put his name on it. But not surprised they took the bait such was their hatred of DT. It's really left the good guys with a strong hand now when it comes to digging deep and investigating the hell out of the DS. Door is wide open.

Julian Assange? He was in the UK for a long time. He also had "no access to internet" for a long time. He also probably knows enough to bring the whole world to it's knees. He's also clearly a genius and knows how to talk in code and military tongue. He had a whole lot of time on his hands over the last few years.

Q said we would freak when we found out who (s)he was, so it has to be someone of some notoriety. Like most, I though probably Flynn... but it doesn't sit right with me, he looks like the kind of guy who would ask you how to reset their phone. I may be way off base on that, but I don't seem him as a technophile type, dropping coded bombs on the Chans.

But Julian Assange would fit and he had cover and protection, and if the UK were working with the US on this...

By the time the UK leaves the EU, I'm pretty confident we will have a lot more information, but I could certainly see Trump and Boris announcing a free trade deal in January and a higher level of cooperation between our two nations.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

instead.

They do what the MSM/Democrats tell them. MSM/Dims know that Q has dispensed enough accurate info to make him "dangerous". If MSM/Dems lash out at Q, so do their mentally dulled keyboard warriors.

Speaking of fear: Georgia Secretary of State Raffensperger thinks the Democratic Party will protect him, if he becomes a Democrat.

twitter.com...

Short answer: NOPE!

DJT ReTweet

I wonder how many took a jail deal instead of an execution deal, and in that deal they had to follow through with their CCP promise? Even an child can understand what is going on. Even a child understands that to push through and NOT win will result in jail or execution.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Also, 2yr delta.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

I wonder if any of these mask types/brands violate OSHA rules for adults and/or kids.?
I could see a huge class-action lawsuit coming.

They do - we had a local OSHA expert here in MI that was firing off about it back in the spring/summer when the mask orders started. Iirc she used to be an OSHA inspector but now has her own business where she consults with corporations to make sure they are in compliance and also serves as an expert witness for hire during litigation. She was on a radio show and gave all the specific code violations (there are several as it pertains to the characteristics of the mask, the actual wearing of the mask and the process that an employer must go through to determine if someone is healthy enough to wear a mask to begin with. All of those pesky laws became irrelevant just like the other things that didn’t fall in line with feeding the lockdown and mask narratives. Like special needs students and domestic abuse victims.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

I almost forgot who I was rioting for...I mean protesting....against?

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled
No it doesn't work. The messages sound rather panicked.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

He probably means both, simultaneously.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Actually, thorium decay in Earth's core and mantle produces incredible amounts of heat.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Bigger

Could "walk down the street" be code for "walking boot?"

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Star of David.

link   

Have sent post

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

This rare conjunction apparently has major transformative significance for humanity when it occurs astrologically during a 'WATER' age ("Watch The Water").
Add that this particular conjunction occurs during a solstice ('Sky Event'?)...with 10 days left until the end of the month/year ("10 Days Of Darkness")...and it fits the bill perfectly.

December 21st, the same day as the Mayan Calendar Apocalypse back in 2012. Also my wife's birthday. I hope something actually happens this time (not in a bad way, the wife's pretty awesome).

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

You mean Ghislane didnt tell her new husband about the juicy details her decades long relationship with an international child pimp? Gee....big shocker there.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I’m pretty sure the GOP just watched 3/4 of its voters just check out for 2022 mid terms and 2024 general.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
For DJT to concede at this point, would mean that he "knowingly" is caving to global corruption of the most severe magnitude. He would be handing over, not only his own country, but every country on this planet, to a deranged, criminal, murderous mob of elitist thugs & psychopaths. It would be the destruction of everything that he's worked so hard to achieve. He would have to live with this massive defeat for the rest of his life. If he would even be allowed to live. There is a very strong chance, considering everything that's been brought to the open these last four years, that he and his family along with many of his supporters, would be "disappeared" after his resignation. His life and the lives of the people he loves are on the line. Even if he would happen to be controlled opposition of the deep state, he's still just a puppet. He's a disposable slave to the system just like everyone else is. He might get a nice payoff for 'doing his job' but at what cost if he has to spend the rest of his life running or looking over his shoulder & sleeping with one eye open to keep himself and his family protected. If I can plainly see what he's risking then I am certain DJT is well aware of everything that's at stake right now. He really has no other option but to carry this through and finish what he started
edit on 15-12-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 263  264  265    267  268  269 >>

join