It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 267
<< 264  265  266    268  269  270 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
I’m pretty sure the GOP just watched 3/4 of its voters just check out for 2022 mid terms and 2024 general.

Everybody I know is done with them.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Just a quick note on the volume level being turned up to 11, so even the slowest of slow get the message as to who the "baddies" are...

This is exactly the type of message that will wake up the people who I have seen myself say... "Well, we just need to stick to the rules and everything will be ok"... or "Once we have the vaccine, life can go back to normal"...

Nope.

Is this a movie?

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Georgia runoff too

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
I wonder if some of these politicians are following through with their actions even though it doesn't make any sense at all because they or their families are being threatened. They started off believing "The Plan" but then too many cooks in the kitchen disrupted what should have gone smoothly during the election and made the results look ludicrous. Can you imagine their predicament? The fraud is so blatant, so outrageous but now they are stuck. Compromised in a serious situation. Yes, they should confess, but what is the penalty for treason? Death, but maybe with a plea deal jail time and fines.
But Trump does not need to agree to a plea deal because "They Have It All." What they have engaged in is treason and self enrichment. No deals! Then on the other side they are being threatened by China&Co to stick with the plan or else.
What a horrible mess.Either way they are stuck in the middle. Ironic that the name of the group singing are called" The Stealers"
Clowns to the Left of me, Jokers to the Right of me. www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Wow - the Georgia SOS is really switching parties to become a Democrat. Right after being accused of being involved in throwing the election to the Democrats. And right after being linked to Communist China.

The people have no shame. Stevie Wonder can see whats happening here. This guy helped Biden cheat to win, now hes hoping Biden and his party will protect him. What a piece of chit.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

William Kennard serves on the board of directors at AT&T Inc., Ford Motor Company, MetLife, Staple Street Capital which owns Dominion Voting Systems and Duke Energy. He currently serves as a Fellow of the Yale Corporation (Yale University) and is a member of the boards of directors of the International African American Museum and the Center for a New American Security. He is an advisor for the transatlantic think-tank European Horizons. He also serves on Secretary of State John Kerry's Foreign Policy Advisory Board.

William E. Kennard, an Executive Board Member of Staple Street Capital, also worked for The Carlyle Group.

Kennard was nominated as ambassador to the EU by Barack Obama in August 2009 and was a member of Secretary of State John Kerry’s Foreign Affairs Policy Board.

Kennard was also chairman of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission after being appointed by President Bill Clinton in 1997.

Clintons, Bush, The Carlyle Group, and Cerberus who also owns DynCorp.👀

The DELIAN Project: Democracy through Technology - Clinton Foundation > Dominion Voting.

Dominio n Voting Systems Acquired by its Management Team and Staple Street Capital

After election day, Staple Street Capital scrubbed much of their website.
Here's an archived Copy.

Aside from Kennard, note, Scott T. Parker is on the board of various Cerberus portfolio companies and was managing director of The Carlyle Group.

Pluto and Persephone enthroned, with Cerberus at their feet, from Les Echecs amoureux, a 15th-century manuscript produced for Louise de Savoy, the mother of King Francis I of France.
The fix was in and Biden knew it. The hound of hell guarding the votes!

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: tanstaafl

He probably means both, simultaneously.

Both... limited martial law, and holding a new election under military authority?

If so, then, again, just NO. The military aspect should only be for maintaining law and order during the mass arrests and prepping for the prosecutions (military tribunals for the worst offenders, civilian criminal courts for the rest).

The military should have nothing whatsoever to do with the election, only maintaining law and order, while Congress does its job.

And yes - if they elect Biden/Harris, so be it...

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Three New Territories

Gulf States of America
TX
LA
MS
AL
FL

United Heartland of America
OK
AR
TN
MO
KS

Northern Territory
ND
SD
MT
WY
ID
UT
AK

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
Just a quick note on the volume level being turned up to 11, so even the slowest of slow get the message as to who the "baddies" are...

This is exactly the type of message that will wake up the people who I have seen myself say... "Well, we just need to stick to the rules and everything will be ok"... or "Once we have the vaccine, life can go back to normal"...

Nope.

Is this a movie?

What is the point of the vaccine then if you can still get infected. The whole thing is ridiculous and now we are hearing there are mutations so the vaccine will not work for them. The volume has to be raised because people are still asleep and believing this is the answer. All the signs are still up repeating the mantra "Science is real or I believe in Science".
Subliminal messaging constantly going on. Message boards flashing covid fear, wear a mask, messages on the radio and tv, endless articles in the newspapers and people are just being overwhelmed. They want some relief and want to believe the shots will work and that will stop the unconventional warfare but it will not.
Round two no one had better travel or leave their homes because the will get sick again. The entire campaign is to exhaust people and confuse them so that they no longer know what to believe.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
The fix was in and Biden knew it.

In his diminished capacity, he does make some interesting gaffes. He knew it was fixed when he slipped and told one of his overflow rally crowds that he didn't "need them to win."

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

I’m not touching that vax with a 10’ pole.

The treatments and therapeutics are no better or worse. Use them if you catch it. That vax is vaporcure at this point.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
Are you putting Colorado in with California? Nooooo...At least split us between the good guys and the bad guys.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Magick virus strikes again...

Santa Claus Tests Positive for COVID, Exposing 50 Kids in Georgia

But of course. Rudolf is next. Sorry kiddies, Christmas is cancelled.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I haven't seen this clip anywhere here - This guy is the last one big pharma wants you to hear.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Don't tease. I am so down with this idea, but I need more.

What happens to the NE? West Coast? Pacific NW? Who get's Alaska? Can Florida have Puerto Rico, please(we love their food and culture down here)?

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=25633631]PilSungMtnMan[/post
It is funny because people usually want to be first if they believe something is really going to work and make things better. I know so many who just plan to wait and see, which is cover for no, not me.
However I have friends who are D's, capital D's, and they are disappointed that they will not be first. They fully believe the media and that is where they get their source of information.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: KnoxMSP

Don't tease. I am so down with this idea, but I need more.

What happens to the NE? West Coast? Pacific NW? Who get's Alaska? Can Florida have Puerto Rico, please(we love their food and culture down here)?

AK goes to Northern Territory
The rest can remain USA unless they want to rebrand.
PR can stay with USA. Does not prevent travel there.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Are you putting Colorado in with California? Nooooo...At least split us between the good guys and the bad guys.

lol, how does CO split up geographically? You may have to relocate, lol.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: KnoxMSP
You guys I really do worry the country is going to tear itself apart but don't leave Colorado behind. Deep state is holding us hostage because of our unique position in the telecommunications field.
You will miss us when we're gone.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: KnoxMSP
You guys I really do worry the country is going to tear itself apart but don't leave Colorado behind. Deep state is holding us hostage because of our unique position in the telecommunications field.
You will miss us when we're gone.
www.youtube.com...

Well, we may need to carve NORAD out of there.

top topics

<< 264  265  266    268  269  270 >>

join