It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Quantum Watermark Ballots System!

Links to a short 1 min video on Brighteon. I have heard of some ballots being removed by not having a match with the more traditional form of paper watermarks. With a system like this it does take watermarking next level with individually stamped ballots.

I don't know how far all this goes with the statements made by Steve Pieczenik.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I heard Haspel was shot and killed in that raid in Germany.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
If they seat Biden I will never vote again. And this country can go to hell.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Things to remember;

- if the estimates are correct, Trump win in a landslide.

- if that’s the case, the upset “losers” are a much smaller # than they’d like you to believe.

- ANTIFA/BLM will burn down cities for Floyd. They won’t lift a finger for Biden if he’s not sworn in.

- FBI tends not to take on cases/prosecutions without having a strong path to conviction. Sans Gen Flynn and they almost pulled that off.

- Wray is about to have his “fish or cut bait” moment at the FBI. Career save or fail right here...right now.

- This “fraud” or “Constitutional Violations” or “glitches” is beginning to spread to other states. Things are being found so quickly, even in weak recount efforts...as if... the Republican observers and independent investigators were told “where” to look.

- while there are Tier II (I’m thinking Tier I are shielded) black hats that took the lead in this effort but it’s the Tier III average Joe’s that will get squeezed and start singing. Participants will claim to be witnesses...and then it crumbles.

- there are benchmarks to look for;

1) multiple states (check)
2) eye witness testimony/affidavits (check)
3) state assemblies claiming problems (check)
4) non-Trump organizations blowing whistles and uncovering problems (check)
5) MSM starting to cover it (starting)
6) DOJ getting involved (starting)

Whine it’s still an uphill battle, I do think Trump is in a significantly stronger place today than just 10 days ago. The odds seem to improve daily.

Each loss at a lower court is one step closer to the winning court.

Incredible pivot point in American History. When the dust settles, how we vote and the integrity of ejections could be greatly different.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Quantum Watermark Ballots System!

Links to a short 1 min video on Brighteon. I have heard of some ballots being removed by not having a match with the more traditional form of paper watermarks. With a system like this it does take watermarking next level with individually stamped ballots.

I don't know how far all this goes with the statements made by Steve Pieczenik.

Fake watermarks have been showing up and they are not transparent like the real ones.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

While I can suspend my disbelief regarding a possible shootout between opposing US factions in Germany I really doubt the CIA director would have been present in person.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Just what I heard. I cannot verify.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Hi Jane

Yes, Lin's tweets will put the Georgia Republican establishment politicians in a pickle.

Been a few decades since I lived in the southeast of the USA. Will say this -- they at least used to be VERY prickly about matters of honor and accusations of behavior like cowardice.

Their first impulse is probably to stick their snouts in the money trough. But if Lin gets enough Republican voters behind him, they'll squirm in the headlights and seethe (at least privately) over being publicly called out.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

While I can suspend my disbelief regarding a possible shootout between opposing US factions in Germany I really doubt the CIA director would have been present in person.

- if US MIL took possession of any servers in Germany, it would have been German military that carried out the mission and then let DOD take possession of any US GOVT equipment/data.

- If the CIA was an active participant in effort to thwart this election, that would be the end of the CIA and its “mission” likeky turned over to DOD.

- until the DOD and/or FBI state they’ve taken possession of “servers” I’m doubting their existence.

However, it’s 2020.
edit on 29-11-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

- if US MIL took possession of any servers in Germany, it would have been German military that carried out the mission and then let DOD take possession of any US GOVT equipment/data.

Unless it happened on a U.S. military base. No German presence necessary or desirable in that case.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Unless it happened on a U.S. military base. No German presence necessary or desirable in that case.

Cheers

Bingo. Correct.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
As for FBI and voter fraud. If they tackle it like HRC email server, Weiner laptop, and Hunter laptop...

Like I said, Wray/FBI chance to sink or swim.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
If they seat Biden I will never vote again. And this country can go to hell.

It is mildly ironic that you thought you will get to vote again.

The good news when he makes having guns a felony i will be a protected group and there fore untouchable

Anyone have an update on Rel?
edit on 29-11-2020 by RsaWarhawk because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-11-2020 by RsaWarhawk because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-11-2020 by RsaWarhawk because: spelling mistakes not on purpose lol

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Interesting read. Former FBI Special Agent finds fraud votes in Georgia.

therightscoop.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RsaWarhawk

Rel was on the “60” in the German Server Rendition Operation.

He can neither confirm nor deny if he had to kill people but the strudel was to die for.
edit on 29-11-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

I guess you never watched a BOURNE movie.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Usually that means bad crap went down,and its cover up time.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Re: Frankfurt op to secure servers

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Right outside of Frankfurt... US ARMY INSCOM & NSA facility. Dagger Complex.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Interesting read. Former FBI Special Agent finds fraud votes in Georgia.

therightscoop.com...

GA Totals.
Harris: 2,474,507
Trump* 2,461,837

From your link.

FACT: 17,514 of these voters asked the USPS to forward their mail OUT OF STATE to non-APO/DPO/FPO military addresses. 89% are over the age of 25 and likely not college students.

The problem with having a logical look at this is numbers like this defy logic.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

About halfway between Frankfurt am Main and Heidelberg.

Funny place-name. "Darmstadt" translates to "Intestines City".

Cheers

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join