It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Ok but how does that explain the guy from that sworn affidavit saying he’s also from the 305th? An Army people here wanna weigh in on this?

Training Battalions do train but someone graduates with that specialized training. It very well could be the Cadre are involved with and training the Cadets/troops to use the new tools to fight our enemies. A unit does have to maintain it's mission but the Commander of that Battalion has orders and if these graduates of this training are being selected for something special that will be 'skuttle butt' only info available.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Hi Jane

Without going too far into the topic of new American political parties, you may find this tweet of Lin Wood interesting.

My take is that the Dem Party is headed for the history books. Repub Party may not be far behind.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

FYI xuenchen, that Jenna Ellis "ipdaye" tweet now gives "This Tweet is unavailable."

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel... you freaked me out dude! A big relief to see you back. Had me very worried about you.
Everything ok?

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Ooohhhh errrrrr!
I must stop reading the 'tea leaves'

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

2 degrees of separation.

You said...

The 305th is actually an AIT Intel school for new Army Intel analysts to get training.

Take a look at Q305

From 2017, a thank you tweet from POTUS to Pensacola.

The 344th Military Intelligence Battalion, subordnate to the 111th Military Intelligence Brigade headquartered at Ft Huachuca, Arizona conducts it's AIT at NAS Pensacola Corry Station, correct?

I thought you said you went through that school, or am I mistaken? Maybe someone eslse on these threads?

My daughter got her training as an Analyst there, then ended up being stationed at Buckley AFB working hand-in-hand with the NSA.

December 9 will be a 3 year delta for Q305, and Dec 9 is one day after the elector safe-harbor date of Dec 8.

the “safe harbor” date becomes a notable step in the path to Inauguration Day.

Federal law (3 U.S. Code § 5) frees a state from further challenge if it settles legal disputes and certifies its results at least six days before the Electoral College meeting, which occurs this year on Dec. 14.

“Whatever final decision that state reached by (Dec. 8) — that’s conclusive and final and binding and nobody has any right to second guess it,”

I see a lot of frayed ends, but I'm not doing a good job tying things together.../

Is there a Christmas Present incoming?

edit on 29-11-2020 by CoramDeo because: TTT-[ ]

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

He just said “The 305th Military Intelligence Battalion is the Kraken”. The 305th is actually an AIT Intel school for new Army Intel analysts to get training. I HIGHLY doubt they have anything to do with election security or anything to do with real world Intel operations. They’re still students!!

Also, that electronic signals Intel guy from the sworn affidavit recently posted here also says he’s from the 305th. Again, a TRAINING Battalion. Training Battalions do not participate in real world ops. Especially ones as important as this election. Something is fishy here. Perhaps a deployed unit also is the 305th somewhere?

FWIW: HERE Swore under oath, so it is more then just him talking.

edit on 29-11-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Jane,

A PM for you.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Matt Braynard is someone the FBI takes seriously.

electionwiz.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Is this a good thing or a bad thing given it doesn't seem like anything gets checked out.

link

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Is there a Christmas Present incoming?

edit on 29-11-2020 by CoramDeo because: TTT-[ ]

Aren't Christmas presents usually delivered in December by a red-suited, SC?

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Where would you have the most state of the art tech & methods? At the training school. Students need to graduate and be ready to contribute at their permanent duty station.

An elite at this skill set would certainly be assigned to the “school” at some point.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: bradychick
Is this a good thing or a bad thing given it doesn't seem like anything gets checked out.

link

Very good thing;

- he’s a serious brainiac
- FBI has seen enough smoke to feel the heat from the flames.
- Matt has confidence in FBI then I do.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
From the link above regarding VIP;

“In Arizona, VIP sampled 2,044 voters and found 44 percent did not request an absentee ballot, even though they reportedly received one. Arizona law prohibits sending a ballot to a voter who has not requested one. The project also discovered nearly 6,000 people voted in the 2020 election who no longer met the Arizona’s residency requirements. Moreover, the sampling revealed 157 people who voted twice in the state.”

In just a few short weeks this VIP outfit (Matt Braynard) is finding all kinds of fraud. Not irregularities. Fraud.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: FinallyFree72
On Thanksgiving day, President Trump said, "Over the next week or two, some things are going to happen that will be very hard for a lot of people to believe."

I didn't hear the press interaction which triggered that statement. President Trump also scolded a reporter for being disrespectful to the President... "You don't talk to the President like that. That's very disrespectful!". (Sounded strange coming from a man who's been treated worse than dirt by the media for 4 years.)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
It must have been Matt who was feverishly making the media rounds right after the election, telling everyone that analyzing just 2,000 sample ballots, randomly pulled from the batches of mailed-in ballots in PA-GA-AZ-NV would tell us if there was much fraud and/or Election malpractice.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Catching up after some family time-out, pteridine and just saw your reference to Abramovic...

On Dec 5th (D5) Marina Abramovic will "takeover Sky Arts"!

A gewg search of this throws a couple of links that now throw "page not found" but this Sky community link still works.

edit on 29-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Received and replied

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

And it's gone! Page not found! Anyway, glad to see you back. As you are catching up you will see we were a bit worried for you.

ETA:

Working link from Oct 16
Marina Abramovic TV: five-hour takeover will teach you everything you need to know about performance art
edit on 29-11-2020 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

There's also this Tweet by him.....
Tweet

Hope that works....

Rainbows
Jane

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join