It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 252
<< 249  250  251    253  254  255 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

What do we know about barr replacement mr. Rosen.... from Q's Communications?

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

ANother useless tool.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

ANother useless tool.

That doesn't sound like Q.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

It really is freaky how accurate these old Q drops are, exactly a year to the day ! LOL....WTH are we dealing with here Cranky ?

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Keep this in the back of your mind, as we draw closer to January 6th.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   
From June:

U.S. Attorney Richard P. Donoghue addressed the media Wednesday after NXIVM leader Keith Raniere was convicted on all counts in a New York sex trafficking case. Donoghue called Raniere a "con man."

YouTube

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Im thinking the only plan is to get us pissed off enough to kick off a war.

I am sure that has always been the plan. THAT is why we have to do this legally. They are the ones violating our laws. We need some Sheriffs with facts to collect the perps in their areas but they will need a kick start with Citizens arrests of public figures and their entourage. Violence will not be used unless necessary. Expect to send these people to fair trials that are based on our COTUS and not on activist positions.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Big Texas case against Pennsylvania Wisconsin Michigan and Georgia has been reframed to make Trump electors the plaintiffs.

From Sidney Powell..

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Trump:-
"Highly respected Richard Donoghue will be taking over the duties of Deputy Attorney General. Thank you to all!"

May 15, 2018 11:45:42 AM EDT
Q !4pRcUA0lBE ID: 91120f No. 1419464
Time of publish?
[4am]
Timing of drop?
Coincidence?
Fight to reinstall roadblock?
www.bloomberg.com...
Who is Richard DONOGHUE?
Background?
PAIN.
Q

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
If you're ready to give up then you're not a Goonie. Goonies never say die

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Flashback...

The top federal prosecutor in Brooklyn, Richard Donoghue, is now vetting and managing all Ukraine-related efforts by the Justice Department in the wake of President Donald Trump's impeachment over his actions toward the former Soviet republic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Will someone please tell me how it is legal for a state to lock electors out of the building, using law enforcement to do so?

I'm pretty sure that's interfering with the process.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

That is freaky

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
The thing I don't get, trolling and shilling aside, is how folks think that it is all over because the Constitutions says X, but they fail to read the rest of it and see there is REMEDY for fraud.

The system built in REMEDY to avoid huge voter fraud. DJT wrote a gd EO to address it. The effing military were watching it in real time. Hell, CodeMonkey Ron quit is work at Kun to jump in and has some incredible information and insight - why bother if Pedo Joe is in, in fact why is anyone doing anything at all?

The idea that this is not just another four year election should be obvious. The fact that folks think today matters at all is beyond the height of cognitive dissonance. There IS REMEDY, those paths have NOT been closed off at all.

If there was no possible remedy for fraud at this level then sure, today matters, but there IS REMEDY! Those have not be exhausted. Until the are, the "Pedo Joe is in folks" are to be fully ignored.

Joe's goons and ghouls NEW DJT would fight, they prepared, so did DJT, and no where, as in NO.WHERE did those battle, BATTLE plans include rolling over because a shill says "pedo joe is in, just deal with" OR because some electors just signed their own arrest warrant today.

I see it this way. There are folks working themselves to the bone right now, working to make this happen. We are those working the mess hall. If those folks come back from bad day in the field, it seems the way many "supporters" in the mess handle it is by throwing food at them and berating them for not winning. The least we can do is feed them (energy) support them and send them back out feeling good.

Folks really need to stop the hourly news ups and downs, it isn't healthy.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Will someone please tell me how it is legal for a state to lock electors out of the building, using law enforcement to do so?

I'm pretty sure that's interfering with the process.

Please tell me anything Whitmer has done lately that has been legal.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Has there ever been an office of the President elect? LOL its all such a sham.

Listen to this effing moron talk.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

It really is freaky how accurate these old Q drops are, exactly a year to the day ! LOL....WTH are we dealing with here Cranky ?

I have a dozen answers to that, but I'll say some very smart people. Far smarter then the one liner shills & trolls could ever hope to be.

We've known from very early, folks were brought in to do a job. In some cases that job was like Rick Grenell's, to lay waste to the swamp. Others their job was to be swampy and give the resistance hope. Others were there to lay groundwork that would not come to fruition until long after then left - likely Barr.

Very smart people, very smart. An a dozen other answers.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
The thing I don't get, trolling and shilling aside, is how folks think that it is all over because the Constitutions says X, but they fail to read the rest of it and see there is REMEDY for fraud.

The system built in REMEDY to avoid huge voter fraud. DJT wrote a gd EO to address it. The effing military were watching it in real time. Hell, CodeMonkey Ron quit is work at Kun to jump in and has some incredible information and insight - why bother if Pedo Joe is in, in fact why is anyone doing anything at all?

The idea that this is not just another four year election should be obvious. The fact that folks think today matters at all is beyond the height of cognitive dissonance. There IS REMEDY, those paths have NOT been closed off at all.

If there was no possible remedy for fraud at this level then sure, today matters, but there IS REMEDY! Those have not be exhausted. Until the are, the "Pedo Joe is in folks" are to be fully ignored.

Joe's goons and ghouls NEW DJT would fight, they prepared, so did DJT, and no where, as in NO.WHERE did those battle, BATTLE plans include rolling over because a shill says "pedo joe is in, just deal with" OR because some electors just signed their own arrest warrant today.

I see it this way. There are folks working themselves to the bone right now, working to make this happen. We are those working the mess hall. If those folks come back from bad day in the field, it seems the way many "supporters" in the mess handle it is by throwing food at them and berating them for not winning. The least we can do is feed them (energy) support them and send them back out feeling good.

Folks really need to stop the hourly news ups and downs, it isn't healthy.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
If Trump hands the keys to China . Man I dont even want to think about it.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
twitter.com...

Jeff Sessions appointee.
Now let the last part sink-in a bit LOL
Now do you see where we going with this
Military is the only way

top topics

<< 249  250  251    253  254  255 >>

join