It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 249
<< 246  247  248    250  251  252 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Declass? About time

? that was from Sep 2018...

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

BREAKING: Nevada GOP electors cast ballots for DONALD J. TRUMP.

twitter.com...

Fantastic news!! 😄💥🎉

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Is that true, or were there one or two faithless electors?

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

was overturned by state judge,making them vote biden or go to jail for a long time.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hamlin
Do you really think something is about to happen? Declass or arrests wise? Is it any closer than it was 4 years ago?

Yes, I do...

It is closer for one obvious reason... he only has less than 6 weeks left as President.

So, if anything is going to happen, it has to happen in the next 6 weeks.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Does this mean that NV electoral votes go to Trump, or that this just keeps the contested states thing going?

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

and at the same time announce that they have just discovered another variant of the virus which they believe is the cause in spike to the figures in London and the South East.

They probably copied, pasted, and added a new date to the following news story from May, 2020.

Virus mutations unlikely to mean stronger strain: experts

New headline, same lockdown.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Link?

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
There is a real storm headed for the Northeast (including Washington DC) on Wednesday. Accuweather is playing it up as on of the biggest snowstorms to hit the Northeast in decades.
Just saying, the storm is upon us and whatnot.

link   
Twitter

Michigan Republicans come to the side of the capital building and request entrance. State police stop them

They said that they were the Republican electors there to cast their vote for president. State police declined to let them enter the building or leave votes offered in a manila envelope

link   
Even More Tech Firms Are Leaving Silicon Valley for Texas

Hewlett Packard Enterprise is pulling up its stakes in Silicon Valley and heading for Texas. It’s not the first big tech firm to make the move, and it won’t be the last.

But it’s not just the uber-wealthy who are moving to Texas. According to New York-based fintech company SmartAsset, Texas ranked number two among states where upper-middle class families are moving. Between 2017 and 2018, Texas saw a net gain of 6,706 upper-middle class people, second only to Florida, which saw a whopping 18,876 people, SmartAsset reported in October. The firm defines upper-middle class as those with incomes between $100,000 and $200,000.

California, meanwhile, has seen a net outflow of people. In 2019, more than 653,000 Californians left the state while only 480,000 people became residents—resulting in a deficit of 173,000. Texas was the number one destination for those fleeing the state.

There’s a saying in Texas that you may have heard before: “I wasn’t born in Texas, but I got here as fast as I could.”

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Lin's tweet

Is that a big hint just dropped by Lin?
Muhahahaha.

things to come.
edit on 14-12-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

That is legit strange

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

That is legit strange

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
[I]

Outlaw

Q Drops with [I]

December 23rd delta.

Message sent equals missing [I] at the stadium so we are waiting for [I] to confirm, or the other way around? (assuming DJT tweet held/holds the key )

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: queenofswords

Be pretty crazy if a potus could just right an eo and then use it later to win an election.

He isn’t using it to win an election. He wrote and signed an EO on a specific procedure to correct illegal and treasonous behavior pertaining to elections. He won the election without the EO. I imagine when he wrote and signed the EO he hoped it would never come to this... but they couldn’t help themselves.

Something tells me it just doesn't work that way.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
So, did Biden's "Build Back Better" slogan originate from Bill Clinton?

BBB = 666

Key Propositions for Building Back Better: Clinton

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Sakiale
a reply to: TheBadCabbie
I think he's suggesting what I for one have worried about since day one - that Trump is controlled opposition.

Considering all of the good he has done, and the way he has been attacked non-stop, I can see only one possibility/reason for this to be true, and this would be the full reverse of what many of us think (that this was a master plan for a ting operation to out all of the evildoers) - and that is, if Trump was part of a master plan by the cabal to out all of the Patriots in our military/government as a prelude to a major purge, the way the natzis purged their good guys in their military when Hitler took over.

Is it possible? Of course. Is it likely? I don't see it.

Then when they come to get us, we can say we did what we could do and die with dignity.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Hey, hey, hey. The odds are going down (like right now, in real time). This is interesting. What changed?

www.betfair.com...

originally posted by: Parksy1981
a reply to: Aallanon

Here in the UK, Betfair have it at 34/1

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: queenofswords

Be pretty crazy if a potus could just right an eo and then use it later to win an election.

Something tells me it just doesn't work that way.

It can't work that way unless those committing the violations met the conditions. Then we are back to square one. Do we allow foreign companies to run our election and violate our laws?

NO, but YMMV.

top topics

<< 246  247  248    250  251  252 >>

join