It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 250
<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I find these go together.

"We conclude that the Dominion Voting System is intentionally and purposefully designed with inherent errors to create systemic fraud and influence election results."

IP
CM

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
Lin's tweet

Is that a big hint just dropped by Lin?
Muhahahaha.

things to come.

Oh, wow...Sounds to me he’s saying Epstein is alive. I never believed he was really dead!

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

Nevada votes we're supposed to be cast by both Trump and Biden electors.

It's a strategy being set up by a few states in case a big boom happens to Biden between now and January 6th when the Congress meets to certify the election results.

I started a thread on this yesterday evening.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Agreed. I think they made it too obvious. First, why did they have his face uncovered outside so we can see, and second, the earlobes never looked right to me.

a reply to: texasgirl

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

Lin's tweet

Is that a big hint just dropped by Lin?
Muhahahaha.

things to come.

Oh, wow...Sounds to me he’s saying Epstein is alive. I never believed he was really dead!

So obvious as to just as likely be misdirection although Epstein is more likely to be alive than JFK, Jr.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Interesting short video about Arizona politicians, TGEN, In-Q-Tel and Covid. Arizona another cabal hub of the deep state.

TGEN (@tgen) = Translational Genomics Research Institute.
Dr Patrick Soon-Shiong (Billionaire) = Pelosi's (Hillary, McCain & other top Dems) specializing in Bio-tech cloning and genetic therapy at a facility in Phoenix...according to an interview with @realJeffreyP which of course the video was memory-holed long ago. Might be another rabbit hole of exploration for our resident Lizard researcher.

TGEN caught my attention because of the X in their logo.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
So, did Biden's "Build Back Better" slogan originate from Bill Clinton?

BBB = 666

Key Propositions for Building Back Better: Clinton

Yep...looks like it.

Further reading leads to the current iteration as stemming from the UN and the Sendai Framework for Disaster Risk Reduction document. LINK

Interestingly, there is a book called "The Shock Doctrine: The Rise of Disaster Capitalism", and it states the following about it's central premise on wiki

"This centers on the exploitation of national crises (disasters or upheavals) to establish controversial and questionable policies, while citizens are too distracted (emotionally and physically) to engage and develop an adequate response, and resist effectively. "

That sounds about right for covid... in fact, I think this needs to be talked about way more.

Build Back Better History on Wiki

Sendai Framework

The Shock Doctrine

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Oh, snap. 9/II again.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

I'm getting bet suspended????

EtA - Electoral voting, of course

edit on 14-12-2020 by Parksy1981 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Cool, thanks for additional info/links. Shock Doctrine / Shock and Awe seems to be at play on various levels.

Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment.

JFK Library

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
So, did Biden's "Build Back Better" slogan originate from Bill Clinton?

BBB = 666

Key Propositions for Building Back Better: Clinton

Yep...looks like it.

Further reading leads to the current iteration as stemming from the UN and the Sendai Framework for Disaster Risk Reduction document. LINK

Interestingly, there is a book called "The Shock Doctrine: The Rise of Disaster Capitalism", and it states the following about it's central premise on wiki

"This centers on the exploitation of national crises (disasters or upheavals) to establish controversial and questionable policies, while citizens are too distracted (emotionally and physically) to engage and develop an adequate response, and resist effectively. "

That sounds about right for covid... in fact, I think this needs to be talked about way more.

Build Back Better History on Wiki

Sendai Framework

The Shock Doctrine

Naomi Klein voted for Biden. Now regrets because she found out AFTER he's going with masks forever. He mentioned it like 100x before the election. That was the only reason it seems...

She does reflect a certain type of person that is a problem. Those who live lives within a research bubble. Folks who stopped actually living and wound up in an hybrid reality. It is very often seen in comedians, very funny until they become famous and step out the world that creates the humor and into the bubble.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Well, Sky News UK have just this minute announced that Florida Electoral College has just voted for Biden which means he has over 270 electoral votes, so he is now officially the President of the US.....words to that effect.
Not a good day for USA today adding the hacking to the mix too

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Well, Sky News UK have just this minute announced that Florida Electoral College has just voted for Biden which means he has over 270 electoral votes, so he is now officially the President of the US.....words to that effect.
Not a good day for USA today adding the hacking to the mix too

Rainbows
Jane

Electors has turned into a goat rodeo.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Betfair suspended all presidential betting

www.betfair.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

When the new Congress meets on January 6th to certify the winner of the election, there will be a lot of fireworks.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

'23' days until the 6th......

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   

BREAKING: President Trump announces Attorney General Bill Barr will resign just before Christmas.

Twitter

DJT

Just had a very nice meeting with Attorney General Bill Barr at the White House. Our relationship has been a very good one, he has done an outstanding job! As per letter, Bill will be leaving just before Christmas to spend the holidays with his family...

Deputy Attorney General Jeff Rosen, an outstanding person, will become Acting Attorney General. Highly respected Richard Donoghue will be taking over the duties of Deputy Attorney General. Thank you to all

edit on 14-12-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Breaking: Barr out!!

I guess he wasn't the B2 stealth bomber after all.
edit on 14-12-2020 by srb2001 because: N/a

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Trump won Florida. This will be interesting...

Watch to see of Harris resigns before the 6th. That will show confidence.
edit on 12/14/2020 by pteridine because: ETA

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I wonder what their reasoning is. They did this when Trump got COVID too.

originally posted by: Aallanon
Betfair suspended all presidential betting

www.betfair.com...

top topics

<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join