It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 246
<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

BREAKING: Wisconsin Supreme Court says election officials were wrong; ballots may not be counted

The court said the government’s interpretation of Wisconsin’s indefinitely confined was erroneous. “A county clerk may not “declare” that any elector is indefinitely confined due to a pandemic,” the court said. The court further stated that, “…the presence of a communicable disease such as COVID-19, in and of itself, does not entitle all electors [voters] in Wisconsin to obtain an absentee ballot…” Moreover, the court stated that lockdown orders do not meet the requirements under Wisconsin law to allow a voter to claim the status of “indefinitely confined” either. In its final decision, the justices concluded that it’s up to each voter — not the county clerks or anyone else — to decide if and when they qualify as indefinitely confined.

mobile.twitter.com...
edit on 14-12-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Any idea what the pin thing that has the beads on it says? I can't make it out. Also...it does have 10 beads...for the 10 days of darkness!

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Kayleigh McEnany also seems to be hinting at military start with this tweet of her baby wearing a Military MAGA hat!

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Lala lollipop

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Hmmmh...

context

Looks like owl's eyes. Previously playing:

Also Rockefeller Christmas tree owl.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Don’t see the beads you’re referring to but if you’re looking for symbology, there is a big black X in the top right of the picture. X =10.

Edit. Clicked the picture. Saw the beads.
edit on 14-12-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: carewemust

He could come to America
Come out of hiding
Release info
Get medical treatment
Testify

And...

Joint venture with CodeMonkey

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
State Legislatures may want to pump the brakes on which electors they move forward with.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Why Michigan? Why not PA or WI?

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
There is a real storng feeling amongst those that I keep an eye on regarding inside understanding, that today will see the real beginning of action. Julian Assange being the first, but I think that is just an appetiser.

Meanwhile, here in the UK... we have this strange message that started yesterday.

Now, supposedly, this is about "business rules changing because of exiting Europe", but you've got to be mad if you don't read it as an obvious message under a veil. Project fear is in full swing here, and I'm wondering what to expect.
Check out this NHS advert... check out the fear they are trying to induce! Oh and supposedly, we now have "a new strain" of covid. Utter BS

I actually would get prepped if you aren't already. I'm really not sure what is coming, but at the very least, I'd expect internet/communications to go down. Certainly the internet. But it may go further. Be prepared to have ways of staying in touch with family/friends. Make sure your parents/grandparents have food in and that sort of thing. Cus if the internet goes down, so does the supply chain and ability to get money and buy things.

I don't like to say this stuff, but I don't say it under the guise of fear... more security and preparedness. You'd have to be blind to think that nothing is happening.

Oh, one last thing, which brings a smile. With all this antiCCP stuff happening, it is interesting that Billy Gates is being tied to them today... so if the CCP goes down, so will old Billy... and then the covid BS should start to come to an end. All covid roads lead to Gates.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

#DominionVotingSystems uses #SolarWinds software, according to a Dominion web page. SolarWinds software enabled #Hackers to gain access to the US@CommerceGovand, reportedly, the @USTreasury

epoch times

not only does the link time out, but it appears the entire website is down atm...hmmm

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Cheers for uploading the Pepe pic ORRED!

Sufi

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: bradychick
a reply to: tanstaafl

My memories are similar. My husband was with the kids at Awana's and I was sending him updates are states came in for Trump. I stayed up until all the states had been called that night, while late, everything was in.

I mean, I was ecstatic, but extremely surprised, and thoroughly enjoyed the MSM meltdowns going on.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: bradychick
a reply to: tanstaafl

My memories are similar. My husband was with the kids at Awana's and I was sending him updates are states came in for Trump. I stayed up until all the states had been called that night, while late, everything was in.

I mean, I was ecstatic, but extremely surprised, and thoroughly enjoyed the MSM meltdowns going on.

Yeah, those are my memories. Once the dominoes started falling, they all went down. I think we went to bed about 1 amish, and it was obvious the way things were going to be.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Good question

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   

To go farther into my thoughts on this:

I've watched several election nights both Obama ones and farther back.

Nothing about this past election was typical of how they go. None of the calls were typical, nothing. I'm used to them calling states way early, but that always happens when one candidate has an early lead. I don't recall so many calls either not being made even after you have well over 99% of the votes reporting in or being called early when the other candidate has a staggering lead.

That was what happened all night.

It was like a script was being followed rather than actual results.

It was unreal.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Ron/Codemonkey has been quote tweeted by Lin, basically saying that judges and their families have been threatened with death, and this is why the evidence is being thrown out or not seen.. Makes sense.

Source

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Yes they can..
www.bitchute.com...

Love&Light
SatNam

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Virginia bothered me right off the bat and still bothers me the most. I still think that will be a huge state reversal.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Does anyone know the betting odds on trump to win?

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Does anyone know the betting odds on trump to win?

I hate to say it, but at this point, barring something unprecedented, this battle seems lost and the war goes on into different theatres. I think we're looking at a possible state coalition resistance battling every move at the SCOTUS level or even seceding.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Weird, I just noticed the strangest synchronicity between my two previous posts about the Orion/SolarWind hack and the owl's eyes.

FireEye Hack Spreads to SolarWinds as U.S. Agencies Are Breached

FireEye, for real?

Also their ticker symbol FEYE reminds me of FVEY...
edit on 14-12-2020 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join