It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 248
<< 245  246  247    249  250  251 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Here in the UK, Betfair have it at 34/1

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
With about $2.25 billion in bets, right?

originally posted by: Parksy1981
a reply to: Aallanon

Here in the UK, Betfair have it at 34/1

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Adding to previous post:

That would also explain a lot re Denver!

The airport, Colorado becoming a major intelligence hub, etc. see post from 2019. Oh, and look just recently:

Why Did Palantir Technologies Move Its Headquarters From Silicon Valley to Denver?

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
A question.

Does the law allow civilians to be tried under military tribunals for sedition or treason?

Not sure about the 'wording' in the articles i found.

Would a civilian be classified as an enemy combatant if suspected to be treasonus?

Hello my friend,,,

Yes, it does.

Recall this is another tool Warrior said they were in fact using. H.R.6166 - Military Commissions Act of 2006

Oddly, most of what DJT and team are using are "laws" written by BC, Shrub and renOgade, just using the laws agains them and not us.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

I was just wondering if the reason to flip Texas, Georgia, Florida etc is The Water too. Yet, maybe in a different way.

Control the Gulf States, The Coasts and The Great Lakes and you control????

Is water about to become a hot commodity or access to it?

It sure fits with The ol' Skull and Bones Cult and supposed Pirate Theme though. Sailing and robbing the 7 Seas and all.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

BREAKING: Nevada GOP electors cast ballots for DONALD J. TRUMP.

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: butcherguy

To cause the world to "go dark" it would have to be one powerful storm to knock out/disrupt communications.

Maybe it's not a solar storm but the start of the storm we've been told it's coming and we can't stop it. Just a thought.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

LMFAO

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

twitter.com...

This is beginning to matter.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Apparently the Assange pardon thing is false and from a faulty source. That said, I still think it may happen in time. I just thought I'd better update on this.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

twitter.com...

This is beginning to matter.

Duel is beginning to be set up for the OK Corral @ High Noon.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

What "IF"...

...DS hase reason to believe Edgar Cayce style earth changes are coming in the near future?

- can't create panic
- need to move "essential assets" to safe regions

Artificially create deep political rift between Americans resulting in secession as a cover for the (mirror) physical rift...

Nothing can stop what's coming
It's gonna be biblical
Watch the water
Sky event

That has crossed my mind in the past. Almost like a 2012 movie scenario where the Gov't & techno-globalists remain silent through many distractions until the impending doom becomes obvious.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Can’t find confirmation of this

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

That map has no liberal strongholds.

Works for me.

God will punish the wicked

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I thought this was an interesting take...

THE SHOT HEARD AROUND THE WORLD.
THE GREAT AWAKENING.
A WEEK TO REMEMBER.
Q

Post 559 also concludes DECLASS POTUS - Shot heard around the world.
Trump has been saying about declass, so maybe this is the correct interpretation. We seem to find the vaccine/covidd stuff as code. So maybe... and this week should be big! One week until the solstice, the great conjunction, and today we had an eclipse of the sun.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
News is saying PA, NV, AZ, and GA electoral votes all went to Biden.

www.afr.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: queenofswords
Be pretty crazy if a potus could just right an eo and then use it later to win an election.

Something tells me it just doesn't work that way.

It does, if the EO declares a national emergency with regard to potential cyber-attack on our elections systems that were recently designated as 'critical infrastructure' for national security purposes, and specifies the potential penalties for those who actively engage in or assist those engaging in the attack.

This EO puts all of the assets - and the liberties, and in some case the very lives - of many public figures (Ds and Rs), large public companies like Google, Facebook. Twitter, and many others, at grave risk.

They'd best come clean, cooperate, and beg for mercy.

link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

God will punish the wicked

A few... He’ll mostly just move them right on top of us.

link   

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Some thoughts on Jesus, it has always confused me how Jesus could have literally saved us. ie. what physical thing is the bible trying to explain. Again it could just be metaphysical, but I never could quite accept that. It can't just be "magic" that his life and death brought redemption to humanity.

My two sort of theories are a) Jesus effectively "invented" and inserted into the human consciousness, the idea of empathy. It's hard for us to imagine the world 2000 years ago, but frankly, unconditional love and feeling the pain that others do, is COMPLETELY anti survival. I can certainly imagine a world in which empathy didn't exist at all, in fact it would be the common sense foundation of physical life, to fight purely for your own survival. By living the life he led he showed humanity how to care for others and then to die for us was the physical manifestation of that love.

b) Going on from what you were saying regarding the feminine aspect being removed from Christianity over the last 2 millennia, I could definitely see any woman of Jesus being covered up. So the other idea would be that he physically injected the DNA of God into humanity by bearing children. This is obviously not a new idea (DaVinci Code anyone) and also brings up a lot of silly "racial superiority" issues, but could also explain the aristocracies obsession with bloodlines in the first place (although the Queen is a descendant of Mohammed and don't think she claims descent from Jesus!)

At least some of the western esoteric schools of thought teach that what Christ did was to raise the consciousness of humanity with his experience.

It's like, we're all connected through our energies. All of reality is printed on the fabric of reality. Within this framework, there is an exchange of information amongst consciousnesses, a spiritual evolution that tends to permeate humanity based on the vibration level of this energy exchange. Christ elevated that vibration level. At least, that's what the one Jerry Springer show I saw that covered this stuff said. a) then, according to some esoteric western dogmas.

Great observation on Christ. I think we have to follow that lead, of course I think that. You all repeat to yourselves that you will strive to love your neighbor and give them a whole lot of patience. That is how we dig out of this mess IMO. We can still be in our leaning camps but we have to be for freedom together or this is over now and the Cabal wins a monopoly.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Yeah the judge for the state overturned that. and made them vote for biden.

top topics

<< 245  246  247    249  250  251 >>

join