It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 244
<< 241  242  243    245  246  247 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Michigan legislative office have been shut down because they believe there is going to be violence when the Electors are certified. All the news reports are showing this as just emerging news in the last hour. This is troubling because they had already planned to close and made that known last night. We can observe by remote viewing.
The police offer some contradictory information that as far as they are aware there has been no threat. so what do we have going on here.
Drum roll...Media has been weaponized to incite violence since there has not been any. They need and plan to show that Trumpers are deranged and ready to engage in violence, meanwhile all we have seen for months now is violence from the other side. I sincerely hope that no one rises to the bait, because this is all it is about and this will give that governor even more control and power over the people of Michigan.
Wow that was fast 404'd. Remember this was planned for and announced last night.
www.forbes.com... lege-vote/

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
that was really hard to time it right but I got it. veddy interdasting...

link
edit on 12/14/2020 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: forgot link

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Does anyone believe Attorney General Barr did NOT tell President Trump that several criminal investigations are in effect with the Biden family?

I refuse to believe it. Nevertheless, President Trump is labeling AG Barr as a "Big Disappointment": twitter.com...

All part of the LARP...

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
What time are they supposed to certify?

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Your link worked for me.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

BREAKING: Dominion Voting Systems forensic report: "We conclude that the Dominion Voting System is intentionally and purposefully designed with inherent errors to create systemic fraud and influence election results."

Twitter

Yape

From the Antrim, Michigan audit results:
FEC guidelines for allowable election error rate: 1 in 250,000 ballots, or .0008%
Antrim County's error rate: 68.05%

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
This led me to thinking about the 2016 elections. Of course the chatter has been Hillary and company tried to pull it off during that election. The consensus though has been they didnt cheat enough to pull it off. Explaining the over kill this round.

I actually heard that some white hat military hackers prevented them from doing enough to swing it to Hillary.

Now I recall going to bed that night thinking she had it in the bag because of the number reports I was seeing. Then it appears it all took a turn after midnight and everything started popping up for Trump.

I'm not sure about you, but my recollection is the exact opposite.

This memory is clear as day for me. I didn't vote, but my family was in our favorite Mexican restaurant on election night, and the numbers I was seeing on the TVs in there were the exact opposite of what you are saying. Trump was winning, and they had called 2 or 3 States for Trump by the time I left, and by the time I went to bed, I was ecstatic that Hillary had lost...

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   
electionwiz.com...

Wowza. Designed for fraud.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
LOL the Dominion machines/software are designed to cheat.

This is the roulette wheel in the 1920’s speakeasy with the magnetic ball.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
So does that mean they can’t certify?

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon
It means they can't certify legally, and those that knowingly did so illegally.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

My memories are similar. My husband was with the kids at Awana's and I was sending him updates are states came in for Trump. I stayed up until all the states had been called that night, while late, everything was in.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
electionwiz.com...

Wowza. Designed for fraud.

YUP!
Antrim MI Election Forensics Report:
www.depernolaw.com...
edit on 14-12-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

404 TAT

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

“We Conclude that the Dominion Voting System is intentionally and purposefully designed with inherent errors to create systemic fraud and influence election results.”
Allied Security Operations Group, Antrim County Forensics Report

Oops.

Quote found here.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

httpx://www.depernolaw.com/uploads/2/7/0/2/27029178/antrim_michigan_forensics_report_[121320]_v2_[redacted].pdf]

BUT with https vice httpx

Cheers
edit on 14-12-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-12-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: IAMTAT

404 TAT

fixed
www.depernolaw.com...
edit on 14-12-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Hamlin

Hamlin, have you actually studied the Q drops for yourself? I mean, spent a good few hours of your time reading through them? I ask, because it kind of feels like you think everything should be cut and dry.

The large body of conspiracy talk that has filled this site over the last decade+ is largely connected. I think with the right moves, the whole thing comes crashing down. From what I can see, this counter plan is actually a long time in the making. It is certainly way older than the 3 years of Q posts. The posts just serve a purpose. What is happening behind the scenes is a big, very deep game... with a huge amount of resources being used. The battlefield in part is our perceptions.The human domain.

Honestly, I do understand your reservations and scepticism... even more so if you haven't been paying close attention.

Follow the white rabbit...

Do you think the above is mere coincidence? Trump is standing in front of this rabbit (who is in that suit?) and talking about totally rebuilding the military. The rabbit claps.

25 Mar 2010 - White Rabbit Manifesto: Chapter 5 "Q"

Nothing is delivered on a plate. Do you think climate change is about the weather? Most do.
When does thinking for yourself matter? When someone does something with a wink.. how does your perception change?
What if someone does something without winking. Deception.

When someone performs a magic trick, you don't know what is coming and afterwards you can't work it out. But you know that there are laws. The rabbit didn't really materialise in the hat. But unless you know, then the only options are magic, or slight of hand. Some choose to believe in magic, others learn to appreciate the trick, and others choose to learn the secret because the manipulation of their mind drives them to distraction. But each option comes with a cost.
Ignorance, or a loss of wonder.

The option of learning the trick requires a certain drive and a whole lot of thinking for yourself. It can take a long time to work out a trick. But so long as you know you're at a magic show, you know that there must be one.

And then, of course, there is real magic. And that is the hardest pill to swallow of them all.

The operation is real, but it's a magic show with some very serious planning. A one time show. In a sense, the only important thing is the intention. Is the intention to rob you, or enrich you?
The symbolism and messages are important when looking at intention. We've been under a spell as humans for generations... a dirty trick, that never intended to reveal itself, preformed by those that wish to keep people ignorant and blind. I believe Q is popular here on ATS, because "deny ignorance". When a performer is telling you to think for yourself, there is no stronger signal that they want you in on it, without breaking the trick. But it isn't just a show. This is the fate of mankind, a most serious game, with the most light and most dark of us at war.

Q is the winking of the eye. Enough to let you know that a trick is in play, but not enough to put the trick in danger of being revealed, lest it fail. Because if it fails, we remain in slavery, and if the signs from the darkness are anything to go by, they want to get rid of many of us to maintain control. Depop.

Trust is earned. So to trust the plan, is for it to be earned. Trump says, "We're just begin to fight".

I believe, after all this time, that they are about to try and earn it. The shot heard around the world.

First indictment [unseal] will trigger mass pop awakening.
FIRST ARREST will verify action and confirm future direction.
They will fight but you are ready.
Marker [9].
Q

We haven't seen this yet. This will be a public action. Anything else is misunderstanding and assumption of action behind the scenes. But to think that nothing is happening behind the scenes, and that the first arrest isn't a show for the narrative might be naive too. You should watch the video I posted up with the CIAs chief of disguises if you haven't already.
It would seem that "Mission Impossible" isn't all a fantasy after all.

I'm not sure what else I can say to you. Your posts can be frustrating, but I don't want to lash out at you. We're all trying to look under the table, and we can all be right and wrong at different times, but there are lots of clues. But I won't be having a go at anyone for their ways of decryption. Everyone who has posted while I've been here has brought something to the table. If one of the key things to freedom is to think for yourself, then everyone here is a success. Right or wrong.

And for goodness sake, don't get me onto spiritual matters! Because that is in play too... maybe even more than the material trick. But that entirely depends upon your point of view... but if we are to believe in free speech, then to suppress anothers unique perspective is to deny ourselves a more detailed picture.

I hope this makes sense.

Peace.
edit on 14-12-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-12-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: bradychick

Hi Brady,

Yes, sorry... I also read LW's & POTUS Tweets before adding that.

POTUS Tweet on GA signatures = Easy vs Hard Way

It looks like a busy week with lots of "be prepared" posts.
So reaching out calmly / checking in on others is a good thing.

Judge to conduct hearing on whether to lift protective order, release Antrim County results
- MI Judge set to rule Monday morning on "an issue of national security."
- Antrim Co first uncovered voting irregularities tied to 22 Dominion system
- They are trying to get judge to lift his protective order currently in place

Just to add:
0311Warriors last 3 post dates = only contained 0,1,2s
Cranky finding more 22
IAMTAT pointing out the = 1-20-2021 ("mirror date")
Another date being mentioned = 12-21-20 (Winter Solstice)
Difference between 2 dates = 30 days (done in 30 / exactly 30)

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   

#DominionVotingSystems uses #SolarWinds software, according to a Dominion web page. SolarWinds software enabled #Hackers to gain access to the US@CommerceGovand, reportedly, the @USTreasury

epoch times
edit on 14-12-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 241  242  243    245  246  247 >>

join