It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 243
<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Can you guys stay on topic, its hard enough following these pages as it is when you keep spamming it with off topic chit chat.

originally posted by: tanstaafl
It is now or never. We must all go all-in.

So if it all comes down to this what is all the other research, undercover rings exposed, all those warrants/arrests etc.

Are they nothing? Why after 4 years of following this does it all come down to trying to prove an election is rigged.
What has been suggested for 4 years is that its EVEN BIGGER than just one election.

This seems like a big failure to let it get to this point where you need a hail mary.

edit on 14-12-2020 by Hamlin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Still catching up from the weekend, I am reading some of yalls post saying that perps will be rounded up during Biden's inaguration speech. Problem is, I heard he was doing it online and not live.

Is this true? Cuz that would destroy that plan.

My idea is to round up CONgress when they meet on Jan 6th.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hamlin
Why after 4 years of following this does it all come down to trying to prove an election is rigged.
What has been suggested for 4 years is that its EVEN BIGGER than just one election.

This seems like a big failure to let it get to this point where you need a hail mary.

No. It was necessary, because the fraud is systemic. I'm not sure what you are failing to understand.

Yes, this is about far more than just DJT or one election, because if the fraud isn't exposed to the point that something is permanently done to prevent it in the future - not just in National elections, but down to the local/State elections - then we don't have a country any more.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Still catching up from the weekend, I am reading some of yalls post saying that perps will be rounded up during Biden's inaguration speech. Problem is, I heard he was doing it online and not live.

Is this true? Cuz that would destroy that plan.

My idea is to round up CONgress when they meet on Jan 6th.

I think if they have enough to start rounding these people up and arresting them then it doesn't really matter if its live or not. Just do it. Do you actually need to see more evidence or any evidence or just happy for the military to perform a coup on behalf of Trump?

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

So its fraud, thats the big reason for Q? To expose the Fraud?

What about everything else? Fraud has only really been discussed as the main focus in the last 6 months, before that there were loads of other "booms" and reasons to arrests Hillary/Comey etc etc.

Have you moved on from these? So instead of preventing the fraud the plan was to goad them into it so they can catch them? Not a great plan especially if saving the world from everything else discovered depends on Trump winning.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
I feel like we may actual be at the point where we commence the popping of popcorn.

Well, we are down to the point where something needs to happen soon.
Within the month, we will see, whether it is something or nothing.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I think if they have enough to start rounding these people up and arresting them then it doesn't really matter if its live or not. Just do it. Do you actually need to see more evidence or any evidence or just happy for the military to perform a coup on behalf of Trump?

its not a coup if its the truth...

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Does anyone know how long it’ll take to release the information from Michigan?

I miss Lance
edit on 14-12-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Right? How can you have a coup on people that are in the middle of a coup?

originally posted by: RsaWarhawk

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Yes onehuman, we did used to consider Bill Barr the Stealth Bomber (B2), so at this point it could refer to either him or Bill Barr!

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Ku post "Rig for Red" or something like that but it has been bothering me because as we have seen the entire election has been rigged for blue. Ket is onto something here but with a twist. The two Georgia senate seats were rigged for red!
Now they know that the fraud will be picked up for certain so they are trying to unrig the Dominion Voting Machines. They can stop the physical part but the software and the internet connections maybe not so easily. They had to take everything offline, shut everything down , make necessary changes and reboot the system.
It doesn't matter who wins to them at this point because they win regardless. They have the Biden/Harris team in place and maybe as a hat trick they get the House, the Senate and the Presidency.

originally posted by: ketsuko
A thought about not voting in Georgia ...

If the part of the horse trade to secure Georgia as one of the infamous 4 states to steal the election was the two senate seats, then they would have to make sure those seats go to the GOP, right? Georgia is a currently GOP controlled state and they had to get Kemp and the Sec State both to sign on as GOP.

So the steal has to be on again to ensure that those seats go red. After all, if Georgia vote red for two senators after going "blue" for Biden, then the presidential election has to be legit, right? People just hated Trump that much ...

Bear with me, right now, they're marshalling all their troops on the progressive side to try to take those seats. This has to be a tight deal with the fewer knowing the better so the outrage/disappointment is genuine when they lose.

How much more glaring the steal again if no one votes red because no one believes in fair elections any more?

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Right? How can you have a coup on people that are in the middle of a coup?

originally posted by: RsaWarhawk

That would be.... coup-coup.

Bah dum tschhh.

I'll leave myself out.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hamlin
a reply to: tanstaafl

So its fraud, thats the big reason for Q? To expose the Fraud?

What about everything else?

-sigh-

The prosecution of everything else must follow the reveal of the fraud, because the fraud is the foundation, the basis, for the power mongers to be able to maintain their power structure. It isn't really hard to understand.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
interesting Quirk

So on one of the Qdrops they mention following thomaspaine1774 .. well paine's podcast starts off with suicide prevention today.

Suicide week?

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Flesh699
We need evidence that a court of law would accept as evidence. Hopefully that's coming.

We already have that evidence. The courts are refusing to consider it.

It's starting to look like the Insurrection Act might be the only way. Remove the bad actors. Place the CIA under military supervision. Publicly name & shame everybody who acts as an agent or shill for the CIA. Reform the FBI/DOJ. Break up the big tech companies.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

BREAKING: Dominion Voting Systems forensic report: "We conclude that the Dominion Voting System is intentionally and purposefully designed with inherent errors to create systemic fraud and influence election results."

Twitter

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Troy, re 10 day lockdown, a few builds:

1) We have had messages, last week, that something important would be happening 15th or 16th,

2) If it started tomorrow it would finish on Christmas Eve!

3) If it starts tomorrow then it is highly likely that we will get KU Posts today, and these may be the final ones.

As an aside, I have to go to ma's in the countryside this eve for my annual Dad's memorial dinner and staying overnight. If I get stuck there then I may be limited in ability to communicate because cell coverage is bad - on the upside it'll be one of the safest places I could be.

On the bright side, surely NO COINKYDINKY... from the last frame of POTUS Army/Navy game video, there is a PEPE frog in the top left corner - DIGITAL SOLDIER side-by-side with the real soldiers!

I can't get picture to upload so check the tweet video at the 49 second mark!

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

BREAKING: Dominion Voting Systems forensic report: "We conclude that the Dominion Voting System is intentionally and purposefully designed with inherent errors to create systemic fraud and influence election results."

Twitter

Now.... will the MSM carry the story, front page? Like, let's say RUSSIA-Gate was carried against Trump?
68% ... that's a big number.
edit on b000000312020-12-14T09:45:46-06:0009America/ChicagoMon, 14 Dec 2020 09:45:46 -0600900000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Flesh699
Why is "Demanding this clown call a Special Session", doing it the hard way? That should have been done long ago.

I don't think thats what he meant by 'the hard way'. He knows that no matter how much we scream/demand, Kemp is not going to do anything. That was just 'cover talk'...

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Thanks I was looking for that

top topics

<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join