It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 227
<< 224  225  226    228  229  230 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
That's true, everything in this shared experience has a dual nature. I think of it as the quantum effect. If you think of Shrodinger's cat, where the cat is simultaneously dead/alive. Or the double slit experiment where energy is both a particle and a wave until its observed. That's how I believe reality works. With every decision, we have two paths to choose from and I've simplified those paths to fear vs. faith. Fear leads you back to the karmic loop we've always been in, where we'll keep recreating what we've already created. Faith breaks out of that loop, leading us off the beaten path to create something new

From my perspective, the point of waking up is to become more consciously aware of what's going on within our own systems and learn to be reliant on our own inner guidance. Rather than investing faith in what's outside, we recycle that energy internally and learn to trust ourselves. It's taking yourself off of autopilot and forging your own path. In order to do this with confidence, you have to trust that you're not going to steer yourself wrong

I know that we don't actually need this technology to program our DNA. We can switch our genes on/off from the command center of our own minds. But everything in this world was created by us for our own benefit. Everything is here for us to use at our discretion and when we're awake there's no fear of anything being dangerous

I don't know Dr. Sinclair's intent. I do know he works closely with doctors who associated with Epstein. But the subject he's researching, age reversal, is open to any researcher. I trust my intuition when it confirms to me that anyone who is awake and following their heart rather than chasing money will take action to help humanity not harm

There is also the strong possibility that this technology already exists. If that's the case then it should be made available to us rather quickly once the dust settles. Maybe through DJT's National Quantum Initiative Act

edit on 12-12-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Apologies that I didn't manage to post this on page 223 which would have been more appropriate...

POTUS has not tweeted for 8 and a half hours, so his last tweet, at 14:23:25, must be important as he gave us time for it to sink in:

If failing Governor @BrianKempGA would allow signature verification, David & Kelly would WIN!

It took me a few hours to spot the relevance... plus I was distracted by the pharma/vaccine synchronicities in Kingsman - The Golden Circle - ASIDE ALERT... watch this in relation to the virus (bad language):

Poppy Adams is P... or was it Poppy Bush?

1) Back to the tweet... look at the timestamp 2:23:25 PM:

223 is a Skull&Bones 322 MIRROR/Completion!

25 = 5by5 = Eyes On

EYES ON Skull & Bones completion?

2) Timestamp points to posts:

Q !CbboFOtcZs No.92 📁
May 20 2018 12:40:46 (EST)
NSA_Traf_CAM_ROT1.png

NSA_Traf_CAM_ROT2.png

NSA_Traf_CAM_ROT3.png

DXnq2TRUQAAZUvF.jpg

Note the time.
Note the vehicles on the road.
Compare against 2.16.18.
[6] surv [value targets].
UK:US
US:UK
Q

a) The Chan post number is 92 = 9/11, is this a link to 322/Skull&Bones?

b) 2.16.18 may refer to Genesis 2:16.18

And the Lord God commanded the man, “You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil,for when you eat from it you will certainly die. ”The Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.”

Does this refer to UK being "Helper" to deep state in setting up POTUS? With the "tree of knowledge" being FVEY?

3) Tweet DELTA of 27:24 points to post:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 4e1594 No.5182276 📁
Feb 14 2019 23:42:27 (EST)
A Traitor’s Justice.
Phase III
Panic in DC.
RATS EVERYWHERE.
For those who decide to save the taxpayers some money - There is no escaping God.
Q

Hopefully cranky or others will find some builds on this...

edit on 12-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: Flesh699

I was told to not say that. What ever. Look some places are not started through the best of intentions even though they are looked upon as a good thing.

What were you told not to say? Alex Jones you mean?

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Asses and elbows ladies and gentlemen.

Live Streams:
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.ancreport.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

DANCE PARTAY I think it's a soyboy mock dance party or some #.
www.youtube.com...

Video of Antifa getting gang stomped (ALSO AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT I PREDICTED DURING THE SUMMER THAT THESE IDIOT KIDS ARE GOING TO GET THEMSELVES HURT BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING AND HERE IT IS: www.bitchute.com...

Also this is hilarious but from june. You know you #ed up when you're leaving with one shoe.
www.bitchute.com...

Trumpers are losing so bad right now it's next to impossible to find live streams. I'm just kidding, that's called winning BIGLY. They're so scared they have to shut every one down:

edit on fSaturdayAmerica/Chicago2711699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Update,

Another day passes without an arrest or a declassification or even a firing

For the enth time. You and the rest of us have no idea when arrests were made.

Past tense!

Just look at JBs photos before the arrest and after the arrest.

Just because you do not see does not mean that nothing is being done.

Actors play roles.

Now shadappa your face and enjoy the movie. (This sentence is designed to be humorous.)

P

edit on 12/12/2020 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/12/2020 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

originally posted by: Aallanon
Update,

Another day passes without an arrest or a declassification or even a firing

For the enth time. You and the rest of us have no idea when arrests were made.

Past tense!

Just look at JBs photos before the arrest and after the arrest.

Just because you do not see does not mean that nothing is being done.

Actors play roles.

Now shadappa your face and enjoy the movie. (This sentence is designed to be humorous.)

P

It'll happen like housespeaker of Ohio arrest. No one saw it coming, not even the guy.

This story:
www.nytimes.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I think the great guys may well hit on Christmas Day.

Christmas Eve is now a holiday, so says the Pres, a day for the military to have with their families, because the military will be busy on Christmas Day. They will probably use helicopters to cross the Delaware this time.

Just my gut feelings at this time.

It would be a great Christmas present!

P

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

I think the great guys may well hit on Christmas Day.

Christmas Eve is now a holiday, so says the Pres, a day for the military to have with their families, because the military will be busy on Christmas Day. They will probably use helicopters to cross the Delaware this time.

Just my gut feelings at this time.

It would be a great Christmas present!

P

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Just like back in Vietnam...
twitter.com...
edit on 12-12-2020 by FlyingFox because: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Is this the next Woodstock?

A million or more people with good intent from all over.. congregating in one place to spread peace and love.
All under the guise of a good time? Just to end up running out of essentials such as water and food (and places to drop a plunk) honestly.. how do you accommodate a million drunk smoked out tripped out a-holes..literally. It was an orchestrated S### show to prove the instability of a certain group.

I am sure day one was wonderful but..by the third day the NG was called in.. everyone was covered in cow patties..coming down and with drawling..wondering WTH they had got themselves into..as Hendrix took the stage(finally paid) people were dragging what was left of themselves up a road to I F'ked up ville..

Woodstock was a shame..all about money..Lang and Co. never cared about the "Music" but they did succeed in marking "hippies" as a "problem" when they never actually we're....Sound Familiar?

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
Is this the next Woodstock?

A million or more people with good intent from all over.. congregating in one place to spread peace and love.
All under the guise of a good time? Just to end up running out of essentials such as water and food (and places to drop a plunk) honestly.. how do you accommodate a million drunk smoked out tripped out a-holes..literally. It was an orchestrated S### show to prove the instability of a certain group.

I am sure day one was wonderful but..by the third day the NG was called in.. everyone was covered in cow patties..coming down and with drawling..wondering WTH they had got themselves into..as Hendrix took the stage(finally paid) people were dragging what was left of themselves up a road to I F'ked up ville..

Woodstock was a shame..all about money..Lang and Co. never cared about the "Music" but they did succeed in marking "hippies" as a "problem" when they never actually we're....Sound Familiar?

The Hippie movement was destroyed by the CIA because the chemical they thought would help with mind control instead broke the Lizard camouflage (disguised as humans) and you could see them when you took it. In my humble opinion.
edit on fSaturdayAmerica/Chicago5611699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker
I personally feel that part of the reason the hippie movement was created was with the intention to lure people away from the field of quantum physics. Vibrations, consciousness, multidimensionality, etc... are topics discussed/researched in both circles but as long as they can keep people believing that it's all 'pseudoscience' or new age bs then it will prevent science from ever merging with spiritually and the division keeps us from figuring out the truth. It makes us all look like wack jobs. Just like conspiracy theories

edit on 12-12-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   

No argument there..

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
If it's taboo it wasn't for you..good narrative. It kept the masses afraid.

Fear is a powerful illusion..

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Dec 12th
0 Posts,
23 POTUS tweets; 6 retweets, 1 self-retweet, 3 video tweets,
Total 23

Last 8 days on Posts+tweets per day calendar shows:
SJMKOFWW

KU V19.83 20201212 to 4953 incl DECODE tools

Most linked posts in the day's decodes:
9 8,
7 13,
5 1,
4 4, 7, 9, 44, 55,
3 5, 11, 16, 38, 56, 105

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   
This is a terrifying documentary about energy harvesting from children:

"Guess which planet I am!"
edit on fSundayAmerica/Chicago4812699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Have you ever compared to Sky Pattern Numerology?

Just a thought..

My Friend

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   
A lot comes down to belief in this:

To my ear, it sounds like Trump's punch line was set-up by Hillary.

Think about what this means, either way.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Your post reminded me of this. Earlier today, White House advisor Dan Scavino tweeted a short video clip. The Skull & Crossbones image was on the side of a military helicopter in the clip.

Source: twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   
The welcome that President Trump received at the Army-Navy game was incredible to see and hear! They remember when he patiently shook the hand of over 700 academy graduates last year.

I'm sure they also have seen the video of VP Joe Biden calling them "stupid bastards". I wonder why kind of greeting he would receive?

top topics

<< 224  225  226    228  229  230 >>

join