It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 224
<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

That's why the Q seed had to be planted..

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
SCOTUS is on Christmas and new year's vacation?

Don't see it on their calendar.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Here is a heads up for all you “well wishers, advice givers, sorrow vampires, pretend psychiatrists and concern trolls”,

I am 56 years old and I never,

Killed myself because I was sad
Killed someone else because I was mad
Came in my pants because I was happy
Or
Pee’d my pants because I was scared.

Your advice is not wanted and your concern not genuine.

So shove it up your butts.

Do you idiots actually believe that A normal person cares about what you Anon’s think? You are anonymous idiots. Lol

I hope the people that know me on this thread know that this is not meant for them.

edit on 12-12-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Didn’t you read the last line? I wasn’t referring to you. For god sake’s man I thanked you for your advice not even two pages ago.

Don’t make me explain every simple little thing.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   
What would you know right now if so much hadn't been collected and discussed under the Q umbrella?

originally posted by: Aallanon
Whatever it’s intended effect the Q movement, While fun in the beginning, Only brings me anger and despair. Is that it’s intended consequence?

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

I would know that my government was corrupt but not that they were pedophiles.
I would know that aliens exist but they won’t tell me
I would know Hillary and Bill Clinton are crooks.
I would know Bush was a traitor.
I would know they were screwing me on my taxes
I wasn’t an idiot you know.

I wouldn’t have had hoped that things would change though.

Buddhists believe that all regret in life stems from want.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Here is a heads up for all you “well wishers, advice givers, sorrow vampires, pretend psychiatrists and concern trolls”,

I am 56 years old and I never,

Killed myself because I was sad
Killed someone else because I was mad
Came in my pants because I was happy
Or
Pee’d my pants because I was scared.

Your advice is not wanted and your concern not genuine.

So shove it up your butts.

Do you idiots actually believe that A normal person cares about what you Anon’s think? You are anonymous idiots. Lol

I hope the people that know me on this thread know that this is not meant for them.

If you don't want well wishes and crap like that don't air dirty laundry on public boards, then proceed to call people idiots.

That ain't cool.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Haven't I read here somewhere that because SCOTUS has thrown out the Texas case that the only step Trump now has is to call Marshall Law and bring in the troops?

First... it's martial law, not marshall law (sorry, just a pet peeve)...

Next... The Texas case came out of nowhere. It was not part of the plan. It was a surprise.

There are numerous cases still in the works.

But yes, martial law is on the table (I hope), but - and this is a huge bigly but - it will require that they really do have all of the evidence, to prove beyond any doubt whatsoever, the real results of the election, how the fraud happened, who was responsible, and have some big players who have flipped ready to testify.
edit on 12-12-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

If you feel that was directed at you so be it.

If you don’t fit the description I provided then it doesn’t apply to you.

I’m done derailing the thread.

That whole thing I wrote is in quotes. It was dripping with sarcasm.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
One last on the shills and trolls on the TX case.

NO, as in NO, the SC did not rule on anything. So the idea that "The supreme court ruled morons, it's over" is pure unadulterated propaganda or abject ignorance - it can only be one or the other.

They decided not to hear THAT case. For them to refute "future" cases they would have had to rule, they did not (and even that does not rule out hearing future cases). If they ruled, as in, having heard the evidence, I'll await the documents. And no, "gossip" doesn't count, because..... they didn't rule.

What they did do, for a certain group, is distance themselves from DJT which, as we know, is the left talking point. They've loaded up the DJT picks must recuse because their his people - renOgade's were not his people. The ultimate left talking point is anyone who doesn't agree with them is a sycophant for the imaginary other sided.

Evidently their life boat has two sides and "theirs" is the correct and safe side, while the "others" want to die and must be thrown overboard to save both groups.

Quite literally nothing has changed, even if those born of ignorance of division want others to believe so.

My favorite avenue is Joe Dropping dead or out, maybe with some incoherent speech about masks and "That Man."
Another avenue is one of the other cases happening.
Another is the States actually correcting their issues - hard dates are 1-6 & 20.
Another is the States creating a mutiny from within and altering their course per Legislative Action.
Another is Aliens.
Another is war with China.
Another is Harris sex tape, and or Joe sex tape.
Another is a video with Joe plotting with Dominion.

You get my drift.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Puscifer - "Bedlamite" (from "Existential Reckoning: Live at Arcosanti, Arizona")

The Liquid Jesus
Straight from the bottle
Spiritus Sancti
Like God full throttle
Bedlamite seer
Fortune teller croons
"Write your own fable
Believe it'll all work out"
"It's gonna be alright
It's gonna be alright
Everything will be alright"

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Every person on this thread needs to circulate this video in any way you know how or can.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

My favorite avenue is Joe Dropping dead or out, maybe with some incoherent speech about masks and "That Man."
Another avenue is one of the other cases happening.
Another is the States actually correcting their issues - hard dates are 1-6 & 20.
Another is the States creating a mutiny from within and altering their course per Legislative Action.
Another is Aliens.
Another is war with China.
Another is Harris sex tape, and or Joe sex tape.
Another is a video with Joe plotting with Dominion.

You get my drift.

Joe is apparently aware enough to not roll over. They didn't count on a stubborn old man who, even though somewhat demented, finally gets what he wanted and is threatening to revolt against his handlers. As they continue to press him to give up his life's ambition to Kamala, a third rate prostitute, when he is so close, he is getting more cantankerous. If he can't have it, he may just blow up the whole thing.
It is even possible that he has made a deal to save his son and family.

What happens if he quits before the inauguration and spills the beans? What is the status of Kamala? Does she automatically become POTUS if she was elected as VP?

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

After certificates are delivered on December 23, the electors’ job is complete. The final responsibility for electing the President then falls to the U.S. Congress. On January 6, 2021 at 1:00p.m. ET, the Senate and House of Representatives will meet in joint session to count the electors’ votes and declare the winners.

Key December Dates for the Electoral College

So, Jan 6th is the fireworks?💣

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon
Fair enough. And I'm not a man. Not that it matters...

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Well that explains it.

Kidding just kidding.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Any body got it please PM me
Thank
edit on Sat Dec 12 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Conversation with spouse last couple days, much like you put forth.

SCOTUS not be all end all to this election fraud no matter the ruling as one set of polarized people would still be dissatisfied enough to resort to violence, rioting or insurrection on wholesale basis - no real resolution there.

Next step is invocation of 2018 E.O. based on issuance of 45 day report on foreign influence on a U.S. election. The asset freezes and other measures will have Trump accused of being dictatorial by MSM/DS even as he implements legal moves.

Insurrection Act will be invoked due MSM/DS driven rioting and mayhem in large cities with martial law right behind to maintain law & order by civilians while all three legal items are carried out upon those who committed and cooperated traitorous acts.

In order for people to stand down on both sides the evidence must be incontrovertible in scope and detail directly to the American population.

Sans that its probably civil war guerrilla style ala' anytime, anyplace, anywhere with no designated battlefields such as in the 1860's. Utter chaos, starvation, death and economic destruction is risk not to mention rumors of foreign intervention upon our shores by invitation of modern day Benedict Arnold's.

Smarter people than me know the above and wont let the last paragraph occur and know road ahead is painful but necessary to completely root out the evil for future generations which is why we're not seeing individual actors nor piecemeal efforts to arrest obvious players - going for the whole enchilada!

Phoenix

top topics

<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join