It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 223
<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Aallanon

What's really crazy is all of these judges telling plaintiffs they should have filed complaints of election irregularities before the election.

That happened also today in Wisconsin.

The government in this state is an extra special brand of f**king stupid.

Don't look at me. I voted for the other guys.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Besides that doesn't make any sense either since most lightening starts from the ground and goes up before the light effect happens.

That is false. The majority of lightning strikes are negative, descending from the cloud base to the positively charged ground.

is it? maybe I got those turned around.

Also, the only thing that matters is who is elected on 1/20/2021. Anything can happen until then. Literally anything.
Nobody is elected on that day, that's presidential inauguration day so that day is too late.

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

No big, but I still want some pie.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Speaking of symbols, anyone guess what this is from? No Peeking

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I was curious what was on the paper behind that one:

All I can make out is "Majority Members" in large font.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: carewemust
From the miscellaneous file..

Fun fact:Firing squads are now available for Federal executions starting Dec 24th (Christmas eve), which Trump just made a Federal holiday as of today.
Source: twitter.com...

Just FYI, that date was corrected to December 28, 2020

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1

Besides that doesn't make any sense either since most lightening starts from the ground and goes up before the light effect happens.

That is false. The majority of lightning strikes are negative, descending from the cloud base to the positively charged ground.

is it? maybe I got those turned around.

Also, the only thing that matters is who is elected on 1/20/2021. Anything can happen until then. Literally anything.
Nobody is elected on that day, that's presidential inauguration day so that day is too late.

Too late for what? He's giving a preview, not a postview.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
From JHTH:

I am working with a minimum of equipment and I'm mobile so please bare with me.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

That makes me angry.
They need to just declare martial law and round up every compromised individual/entity and make public some crazy technology that will draw the attention of the public on the white house. Something mind bending and nuts, like a flying triangle over the WH lawn. And while the public is focused on that explain exactly what's been happening. Maybe even go full nuclear and just blast Frazzledrip every where (if it actually exists) or something similar. I feel like playing the deep state's game could easily be won if they were to declassify crazy stuff. Free energy of some sort could end this whole thing over night.
edit on fSaturdayAmerica/Chicago3104699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor
a reply to: carewemust

Pretty sure it's over Bro

Maybe... but there is still time, and still a fight worth fighting.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
The reference to NESARA coming from earlier is interesting. I'd never heard of it before. Light reading for those that are interested:

www.logically.ai...

"Over these past few months, conspiracies about an imminent global economic reset, a mysterious act named NESARA, and a new era of gold-backed cryptocurrency to be ushered in by Donald Trump have been seeing a surge in popularity on social media."

"A ‘cybercult queen’ by the name of Shaini Candace Goodwin, a.k.a. "Dove of Oneness,” became one of NESARA’s most vocal champions, but it was her seeding of the conspiratorial element that would in the end reel in and swindle thousands: according to Goodwin, a law implementing NESARA had by then already covertly been passed, by President Bill Clinton, and was to be implemented on the morning of September 11, 2001, but ultimately sabotaged by the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center, which she claimed were orchestrated by then-president George W. Bush. In other words, debt forgiveness had been approved, it was coming, but the evil powers-that-be were doing the unthinkable to make sure it never reached you."

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

You know what I meant. Nothing matters except who is inaugurated on 1/20/2021. Biden can have another aneurysm by then for all we know.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

If the pictograph is correct, then the lightening will strike on Jan 20th, and that's presidential inauguration day. So unless this whole election mess is cleared up by then, acting at that time to fix this will be too late.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Hamlin

No, it doesn't, but then again it's never told that it can't be?

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Monkey see monkey do. That’s why it’s so detrimental with the Supreme Court has decided to do

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
I wish I never heard of Q. All they did was bring is false hope.

And this is an example of what I don't understand.
One week everyone's all like, "Trust the plan! You liking the movie?"
Then, the very next week, everyone's # their diapy and screaming that nothing is happening—"we're all gonna #in die!"
And then, you have that crazy warrior dude that comes in here right before some event happens and I don't even know wtf that's about but it seems heavy.

As a political outsider/observer I've watched Donald Trump out maneuver so much crazy stuff it's kind of ridiculous to think a man like that won't be able to out play this. He's been getting sued his whole life, he knows how to maneuver through the courts. I feel like if he can successfully get a woman like Melania Trump to touch his pickle we don't have much to worry about, we just have to withstand the craziness from point A to B.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Pretty stunning the residents in the area didn't destroy it and demand a proper display.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper
That's interesting, a sky serpent. there are stories many have seen them?
Strangely the point where it stops seems like ghost referencing to?
edit on 0b11America/ChicagoSat, 12 Dec 2020 16:34:11 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 12 Dec 2020 16:34:11 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
I feel like if he can successfully get a woman like Melania Trump to touch his pickle we don't have much to worry about, we just have to withstand the craziness from point A to B.

LOL. Pickle. Is that the cucumber we keep hearing about? Sorry, I felt like I needed to lighten the mood a little!

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Whatever it’s intended effect the Q movement, While fun in the beginning, Only brings me anger and despair. Is that it’s intended consequence?

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Whatever it’s intended effect the Q movement, While fun in the beginning, Only brings me anger and despair. Is that it’s intended consequence?

I have no idea. But I really think that people should stop paying attention to daily politics. It's really not good for a person's mental health. Trump admitted via his twitter he wanted it to get shot down by the supreme court because they're attempting to pack the courts.
edit on fSaturdayAmerica/Chicago2704699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I think the intended effect of the Q movement is up to the individual and what it is they are seeking.

Q brought together a hive mind of individuals that have exposed more of the hidden deep state in 3 years then decades worth of independent research has resulted in.

It has built a movement that has merged independents/rational democrats/rational republicans and everyone in between. This has also extended globally.

It has destroyed the illusion of Operation Mockingbird.

I empathize with you about the struggle, I have struggled greatly in this past year, but it is not because of Q.

It is because we are collectively dealing with the tip of the iceberg of what the sick elites from around the world had planned.

Trust the plan, this is meant to cultivate faith.

Faith in ourselves, faith in God or whatever you wish to consider the intelligence of this universe/consciousness.

Faith in the good of humanity, something the dark elites have been trying to stamp out for generations.

Patience my friend, as we approach the precipice of great change.

It will be difficult, but it is necessary for us to move forward. Much like we do not move past our individual lessons in our lives until we have done the work.

It is time for the Great Awakening, we must hold the light for those who have no clue what level of darkness is to be revealed.

Gratitude and Love Frenz

edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231pmSaturday4 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join