It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 196
<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Thank you for all your hard work, all of you who have contributed so much. Appreciated more than you know.

While looking for something else, I came across this thread begun in June 2017, posted by Komodo.
It discusses the significance and experiences with the number 17:

From OP's opening post:
" ...I'd like to share something that I've personally have stumbled across within the last 2 years and has been somewhat increasing it's potency(? for the lack of a better term). I was told this by a very close friend of mine by their ex and has since has had profound meaning(?) or makes definate 'marks in time' within my friends life and has since spilled into mine.

It is the number 17."

Its a five page thread with good, varied info. Also references to it being used in movies, including from the list The Martian, Dogma, Niceville, Leon, The Bounty Hunter...

The Number 17 in my world, what's yours?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 11-12-2020 by ItsEvolutionBaby because: (link)

edit on 11-12-2020 by ItsEvolutionBaby because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-12-2020 by ItsEvolutionBaby because: link posting issues

edit on 11-12-2020 by ItsEvolutionBaby because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Data
Asset
Management

A business term, used in a current event context.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Hamlin

Feel free to knock up your own version in Python... I reckon you have about 7 hours, but since it's a lot quicker...

Seriously, if you can generate a Python version using what I've already collected in Excel then that would be great - it will give the reader more options!

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: PokeyJoe

PJ, I'm getting no results for that handle on twitter... is there a typo?

It means that many here are "search banned"... twitter makes it impossible for someone to find you. I guess you must have posted things that are over the target, or you're on the sh*t list. If you don't post much, then I'd suggest that your persona here and twitter have been linked by "someone" behind the scenes. That shouldn't be a shock... but it's still shocking.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

I remember rev theory. I played a few shows with them in Hammond, La back in the day.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Very interesting catch brewtiger!

Does this build on the previous discussions of a russian sub of the US coast trying to start world war III?

link   

originally posted by: ItsEvolutionBaby
a reply to: dashen

Thank you for all your hard work, all of you who have contributed so much. Appreciated more than you know.

While looking for something else, I came across this thread begun in 2018, posted by Komodo.
It discusses the significance and experiences with the number 17:

From OP's opening post:
" ...I'd like to share something that I've personally have stumbled across within the last 2 years and has been somewhat increasing it's potency(? for the lack of a better term). I was told this by a very close friend of mine by their ex and has since has had profound meaning(?) or makes definate 'marks in time' within my friends life and has since spilled into mine.

It is the number 17."

Its a five page thread with good, varied info. Also references to it being used in movies, including from the list The Martian, Dogma, Niceville, Leon, The Bounty Hunter...

www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">The Number 17 in my world, what's yours?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Your link didn’t work. Try this one www.abovetopsecret.com...

I remember that thread very well. I jumped on that one before I knew anything about Q.

link   
I'm still lurking in here, have been since thread one. Shame about ATS

Dashen, I sent you a pm as well.

Thanks to all that have contributed in these threads over the years. I'm really going to miss this place

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jakal26
I'm still lurking in here, have been since thread one. Shame about ATS

Dashen, I sent you a pm as well.

Thanks to all that have contributed in these threads over the years. I'm really going to miss this place

I came here because of Bigfoot and Nephilim, and remained for "Cue"
edit on 11-12-2020 by Metalcrack because: Context

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

saladfingers, can you try PMing me on Twitter? I want to see if it gets through or not...

If not, I've just tried searching for myself as the name RSHISATS rather than the @ handle - that seems to work!

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Holy chit. This actually gives me some hope that the SC is going to do the right thing and actually uphold the Constitution!!

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Thanks for your help with the link, and also remembering that thread - looking back on it, well, interesting.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: carewemust

Holy chit. This actually gives me some hope that the SC is going to do the right thing and actually uphold the Constitution!!

Like the SC said, if they allow "officials" to ignore the laws given by the legislatures, anarchy results.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrEnergy
a reply to: Hamlin
Rels decodes are among the greatest contributions to this site. Why are you dogging his style.

And to anyone else reading this reply, please hmu with the fallback location.

That's pretty insulting and rather ignorant to what ATS has done over the last few decades. This is nothing.

I'm not "dogging his style", I'm saying for something that you take serious spending "months" writing substitution formulas in excel seems like a huge waste of time and effort. Especially as there are much easier open source solutions.

And ones that aren't linked to Bill Gates.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: PokeyJoe

PJ, I'm getting no results for that handle on twitter... is there a typo?

Yeah. My bad.
mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I can't even do that Rel. You don't show up at all (same for PokeyJoe). I'm not sure I can message anyone I'm not following. I'm pretty suppressed myself on there, so it's hard to say where the issue lies. But it's certainly a twitter issue... as in bunch of Aholes.

Gonna send you a PM on here. Check in a few mins if you have time.

p.s. If anyone sees a new follower Taucirc, that'll be me.
edit on 11-12-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Yep I'd do it for a fee.

Excel is not easier to convert into other software.

And if you're not, then you have your answer as to why someone else hasn't.

Well there are users far more interested in the random decodes than I am. I just thought if Q is a serious topic and has serious supporters I'm surprised someone hasn't made the effort to make a better system.

I mean... do the chans use it? Nope.

I don't know if Rel has another job or what but he clearly spends a huge amount of time doing this, it would make his work a lot easier (and better) to build it in python instead. Would give him more time to do other things.

Was just a suggestion/passing comment, 4 years in and still using Bill Gates's excel.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Important statement from the U.S. Supreme Court, directed to the Pennsylvania Secretary of State, PA Supreme Court, Governor Tom Wolf, and others..

That question has national importance, and there is a strong likelihood that the State Supreme Court decision violates the Federal Constitution.

The provisions of the Federal Constitution conferring on state legislatures, not state courts, the authority to make rules governing federal elections would be meaningless if a state court could override the rules adopted by the legislature simply by claiming that a state constitutional provision gave the courts the authority to make whatever rules it thought appropriate for the conduct of a fair election. See Art. I, §4, cl. 1; Art. II, §1, cl. 2.
Source: www.supremecourt.gov...

What does this mean exactly? Was this written recently or is this from October?

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I wouldn't do it for free myself, but there must be other users who actually care enough to take half a day to build it.

Why 7 hours?

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Check the post above yours. I made a typo when I originally listed my Twitter handle. The link I have up now works. Hit me up!

<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join