It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 199
<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Turns out Barr "hid two federal probes into Hunter Biden for months".

Attorney General William Barr knew about two contemporaneous federal investigations into Hunter Biden for months — and worked to keep them from the public ahead of the election, according to a new report.

The nation’s top law enforcement official avoided providing information about the probes to Republicans in Congress without explanation, a person familiar with the matter told the Wall Street Journal.

We already know the explanation. He's a DS POS.

nypost.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Same EMD - PM sent Dashen... Very poor timing to lose ATS when all this is finally appearing to come to a head.
a reply to: emd645e6

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Looks like Paul Furber got permanently banned on twitter. For those who read his commentary, it can be found on Gab.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: summer5

For my own part, it's because that is where the battle is (as is Trump etc). I think others are there also for that reason, so it makes sense to connect on there (even though I look forward to the day I can delete the whole thing). I don't really like social media, even though I'm quite a vocal person (much, I think, to my detriment).
I do miss the old newsgroups though. Ahhhh, the good old days of the internet!

If anyone wants to connect to me, well I outed myself with the whole Cali Drone thing, so I'm usually easy to find should this place go dark. Just comment on one of my youtube videos to get in touch, and if I know how to find others, I will point you in the right direction. This is more if things go really dark! Dashen is your man right now though.

p.s. Thanks for the shout out GaPeach : )
I often forget how many lurkers are here! Sometimes it feels like a small bunch of people meeting in a backroom somewhere, and it's easy to forget there are many hundreds around the table. If my unlisted YT video of "the guy ripping the ballot paper up" is anything to go by, then it's at least 500 people. Hello everyone! Even the deep state agents ; ) I'm sure there are a few of them about.

Just as an aside... ATS is actually for sale, so it's very possible that someone may buy it and keep it going. It might not mean what everyone thinks it means. Maybe a white knight Trump supporter or Conspiracy nut with a pocket full of useless cash might buy it... you never know!

Righty, back on topic.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Looks like Paul Furber got permanently banned on twitter. For those who read his commentary, it can be found on Gab.

Cheers

Interesting, they took out several other big names last week after a lull in banning.

CCP no like bang bang fang fang exposed on their own platforms I guess.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Is it possible ATS could be sold quietly...we rank and file members never know if, when, or who...and the board just carries on as is?

Just wondering.
edit on 11-12-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

nteresting, they took out several other big names last week after a lull in banning.

Julian's Rum was axed. He was worth following, imo.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Good morning.😎💥

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Anybody know how much they want for it?

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
S&P and Dow Jones remove Chinese firms from indexes following Trump administration order

The S&P and the Dow Jones Industrial Average on Thursday removed some Chinese firms from their indices, following an executive order from the Trump administration.

I guess the CCP isn't quite as power as they thought they were post Harris victory.

Speaking CCP, and control.
edit on 11-12-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Maybe I missed it but I'm surprised nobody has made a reference to the following coincidences.

1. CI A Director Haspel not included in Trump's intelligence briefing

2. Military Support being pulled back from CI A

3. Trump's tweet talking about a coup

The fact that our Country is being stolen. A coup is taking place in front of our eyes, and the public can’t take this anymore.” A Trump fan at Georgia Rally on

twitter.com...

edit on 151231America/ChicagoFri, 11 Dec 2020 12:15:43 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

On Gab if that is of any assistance.

Cheers

link   
a reply to: interupt42

Yep. I think you missed it. All of the above have been referenced. None of what you listed is unknown to those participating on this thread I would surmise.

link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

That is fantastic.

If those arguments are the best the fraudulent States can come up with, then the SCOTUS should be ruling in record time to save the election from the scammers.

link   
There's a load of ATS'ers who went and set up a 'place' at Rogue Nation just as a stepping stone. They still post here. I did sign up when ATS said they were looking for buyers a way back
Here's the link anyhow.
Rogue Nation

No idea about that site. Comments appreciated. In meantime I will PM Dashen later.

Personally I am putting out the vibe that ATS will be bought.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Thanks. I should have known.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Unfortunately, those aren't my screen grabs, otherwise I'd have got a date on them. I'm not even sure whether they are tweets or Facebook posts. The facebook link is the best info I have on it regarding dates/times and confirmation of it.
They posted on the facebook link 4 hours ago that Devil Storm was over. But like I say, it could be cover. The message seems too specific to be by accident... signal under cover? Dunno.

I do know that I have a knot in my stomach though. I just mentioned to Rel in a PM, that the tweet by Trump regarding "I just want to stop the world from killing itself!" has made me feel a little uneasy. ATS up for sale. People going a bit nuts on twitter. And I'm seeing a lot of people pointing to the MOAB incoming... You could cut the tension with a knife right now.

There is also the Brexit thing converging too... seems like odd timing! Doggy bag at the ready in case it all gets too much

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Me, too! I am so technically deficient. I can't decode but I read the thread every morning and evening before bed. I've stopped watching the faux news and FB makes me gag now days. You regular posters here are a light in the darkness for me which is why I'm finally reaching out. a reply to: Thoughtful1

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Rudy Giuliani has been (with the blessings of the DOJ) investigating Joe Biden since early 2019.

Rudy says he has enough evidence to indict Joe in the next 40 days, if AG Barr appoints him as a Special Counsel.

Source: twitter.com...

Come on Barr... DO IT.

<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join